An Inspirational outfit

Just been told my father in law is getting married next year! So this has gave me loads of encouragement to lose weight and get a fab outfit!!

Xx

Love how much everyone is enjoying this thread. Yesterday I went into Dorothy Perkins to just look at stuff as I dont want to buy anything until i get to a 14 bottom at least (unfortunately my bottom is resisting this!!!) but they have some lovely stuff and I cant wait to be able to wear it all :D

A 14 is where I can't wait to be as a 12 is my goal and 14s won't look bad on a size 12 person so I can get nice stuff!!

Love how much everyone is enjoying this thread. Yesterday I went into Dorothy Perkins to just look at stuff as I dont want to buy anything until i get to a 14 bottom at least (unfortunately my bottom is resisting this!!!) but they have some lovely stuff and I cant wait to be able to wear it all :D

Lol know the feeling! I seem to lose from anywhere but my stomach! Grrr

Just been told my father in law is getting married next year! So this has gave me loads of encouragement to lose weight and get a fab outfit!!

Xx

Weddings are te best motivators!! I'm a bridesmaid in June (fitting in may!!) so hoping to lose 2 stone by then!

A 14 is where I can't wait to be as a 12 is my goal and 14s won't look bad on a size 12 person so I can get nice stuff!!

Thats my thinking too - if I get nice size 14 things then i can keep most of them if/when I get to a 12 which I where I really want to be

Weddings are te best motivators!! I'm a bridesmaid in June (fitting in may!!) so hoping to lose 2 stone by then!

Ooo good luck! :) if you stick to plan you'll definitely lose 2 stone by then :)

I want to lose 3 stone but she hasn't set a date yet!!

Xx

My inspirational outfit has arrived (online sale, just so I Dnt loose out if I never reach it)
although I intend too!!!!
This is a size 12! Instead of 16.......just need to shrink into it!
View attachment 74884

I love your top! Great inspiration for you :)

My inspirational outfit is a bikini! Not any particular one, just a bikini. I haven't worn one since I was 18!

I've never worn a bikini :( I tried one on when I was a size 12 and my "friend" told me I was too fat so I didn't get it x

Well hun with 'friends' like that who needs enemies! I have never worn a bikini either but if I hit a size 12 then I am definitely getting one. Probably one with shorts as the bottoms and with good support on top (im a bit busty) but it is definitely going to happen.

We put so much faith in what others say to us even though they may have an ulterior motive and yet don't trust ourselves at all - i bet you looked fab in that bikini and she should be ashamed.

I've never worn a bikini :( I tried one on when I was a size 12 and my "friend" told me I was too fat so I didn't get it x

Ignore her hun, most people would dream to be a size 12. xxx

Well hun with 'friends' like that who needs enemies! I have never worn a bikini either but if I hit a size 12 then I am definitely getting one. Probably one with shorts as the bottoms and with good support on top (im a bit busty) but it is definitely going to happen.

We put so much faith in what others say to us even though they may have an ulterior motive and yet don't trust ourselves at all - i bet you looked fab in that bikini and she should be ashamed.

Sure, not all comments are made with your best interests in mind. Wear one with pride. And at a size 12? You have nothing to be worried about.

if I was a size 12 I would have loads of them! some people say the meanest things :(

I saw this today in the online paper and I love this outfit, plus it's on the gorgeous Dita Von Teese. So I may be treating myself to something similar and it is now my inspirational picture/outfit.
article-2264318-17004E2D000005DC-580_634x927.jpg

I no longer speak to this friend lol, we went to bennedorm and I kissed a boy the first night (I was single she was "madly on love") and she went in a huff and said she liked him and ended up kissing him the rest of the week! Anyways that was years ago, she's a lawyer now but as far as I know she funded uni by working in a strip club and having a boob job...

And thanks everyone... A 12 is my goal this time!

That is SO harsh! I can't remember being a size 12 but if I was I'd totally wear a bikini. I snuck around my dad's holiday home this summer in a bikini when it was just my boyfriend and I around but it was sooo scary when people walked past the pool and could see me!

I no longer speak to this friend lol, we went to bennedorm and I kissed a boy the first night (I was single she was "madly on love") and she went in a huff and said she liked him and ended up kissing him the rest of the week! Anyways that was years ago, she's a lawyer now but as far as I know she funded uni by working in a strip club and having a boob job...

Gotta kinda love it when that happens to people who treated you like crap :p I'm a filmmaker and I recently found out that someone I hated at school who always laughed at me and put me down in Drama class (crushing my self confidence for years) approached a friend/colleague of mine and name dropped me to get an interview for her film crew- the cheek! She actually said we were friends at school! Made me feel kinda awesome though because I feel beyond her completely now!

Gotta kinda love it when that happens to people who treated you like crap :p I'm a filmmaker and I recently found out that someone I hated at school who always laughed at me and put me down in Drama class (crushing my self confidence for years) approached a friend/colleague of mine and name dropped me to get an interview for her film crew- the cheek! She actually said we were friends at school! Made me feel kinda awesome though because I feel beyond her completely now!

Haha that's awsome!! Just goes to show karmas a ***** ;)

I saw this today in the online paper and I love this outfit, plus it's on the gorgeous Dita Von Teese. So I may be treating myself to something similar and it is now my inspirational picture/outfit.
View attachment 75138
That si stunning - Dita has amazing style

Back