An Inspirational outfit

so I have clearly been bored today and am drooling over the many (many many) things I want to wear when I get to a size 12. I came across this:

my 7lb treat.jpg

which I am intending to get myself as a half stone treat and thought I would share it with you all. Hope everyone is having a fab weekend and if anyone else is intending to do mini goal treats I would love to see them :D

Jen xx

I just want to be able to wear sleeveless tips again without constantly trying to cover up my fat arms!!

i wore a top this weekend without covering my arms! ive only ever done this twice before!304252_10151180431420373_1810178973_n.jpg
still not over the moon about it but i have the same issues, (millions of cardigans).
so we can progress together x

I started an amazon wish list and dragged the wish list button on to my tool bar so I can add things from other sites it just helps me keep a list of ideas of things I want to wear in the future.

I wore mine today :)

I started an amazon wish list and dragged the wish list button on to my tool bar so I can add things from other sites it just helps me keep a list of ideas of things I want to wear in the future.

Thats a brilliant idea - i do something similar with Pinterest but never thought of using my amazon wish list for it.

x

i wore a top this weekend without covering my arms! ive only ever done this twice before!View attachment 75659
still not over the moon about it but i have the same issues, (millions of cardigans).
so we can progress together x

Gorgeous photo Hun :) xxx

Back