An Observation

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by tillyfloss, 19 September 2008 Social URL.

1. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

When I went to my cdc I bought the mix for the water the berry one.
    I just looked a the ingredients and compared it to my son's berry and kiwi perfectly clear and was surprised that the ingredients is almost identical so wonder why this is not allowed on the cd plan.
    Anyone else read these ingredients? As it happend it is cheaper to buy the CD mix even though it has to be used up in 6 weeks. I have just mixed up two 2 litre bottles of sparkling water with half a tsp of flavour in each. I am a big fan of sparkling water as it tastes so much better but the plainess was starting to get to me. SO tomorrow I am going to be drinking my way through this in an attempt to get my water levels right up!
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

Even though the ingredients appear to be the same, the CD water flavourings were formulated for use on the plan. As far as I know there have been no compatibility tests for Perfectly Clear. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.