An Oink discovery

LOL!

oink oink karenlou !!!!!!
its so good to have our fellow oinker back .
hoinkety hoink !!!!:D

So, after all that - how do you play the Oink Card Game?

(OINK!)

Well, the cards have pictures of animals on them and it's a bit like snap, when you see a pair you shout OINK!

LOL, nut cases every one of you.

lol

Jim that's so good! Where did it come from???

Hi Sherby, thanks! I am getting used to it.

thats great jim , sarah , loving youre hair , you are looking good young lady whiti woo :0)

Thanks Sukie. I have suddenly realised today how much more confidence I have now. Can't wait to loose the rest of my weight and there will be no stopping me.

Where is woofy?

dont know jim , been thinking the same thing x

Thanks Sukie. I have suddenly realised today how much more confidence I have now. Can't wait to loose the rest of my weight and there will be no stopping me.
lol when i finished lighter life i had my hair cut into a short bob , it was like i didnt need my long hair to hide behind , or make me feel glam when i went out . grown it again now as im too lazy to do it everyday for work and i can tie long hair back :0)

Hmm, I've just PM'd her. I hope she signs in today.

Hi woofy, back to GOSH today then love?

Yes, back and feel like I never leave the bloody place
Today is pants!!

Drove all that way to get new hearing aids for my boy only to find out they havent them.... GGGGrrrrrrrr They could have foned or something.... Was up and out by 6am and now have 2 tired and grumpys kids. Great!!

Will be up there again next week. Im thinking od moving to London at this rate!!!

Hows your day, hunni bunni?

Woofy X

Back