an overweight noob

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mungo_D, 2 July 2008.

1. Mungo_D

Mungo_D Member

I am a noob on here and just looking for inspiration. I need to lose around 13 stone to get healthy, problems with legs etc

Scoured the web for help tonight - came across the forum and thought why not.

Good to see inspiration in what people have lost and how they are doing.

Any how, i hope to post now and then to get involved.

Ta :)
  2. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Hiya Mungo and welcome to Minis! You will find loads of help, advice and support on here. Have a good old look round and good luck with your weight loss journey.

4. Mungo_D

Mungo_D Member

Ive never been good at actually sticking and going, failed before, but Im trying to do the weight watchers but my killer i hope this time is the gym, its almost like a personal trainer at the moment as they have followed me around, i think they fear for their insurance if i keel over :jelous:
  5. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Welcome Mungo and Good Luck with WW xx
  6. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

hi mungo and welcome to minis, log on anytime you feel you need support. good luck on WW
  7. ariel

ariel Well-Known Member

Hi Mungo and a big welcome

You're in the right place and clearly have made the decision to change yourself - just like everyone else here - the weight we have to lose is all relative, and once you've started your journey - that's all that counts
    So the very best of luck - keep with it and keep us all posted on how you journey is going.
  8. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with WW and don't overdo it at the gym

Irene xx