An update.....advice please :(

sandyblack

Hi everyone,

Just got weighed this morn and 1lb loss for this week. Only on 3 shakes no bars and been having all my water. Really dont understand again. I hoped to lose 10lbs in June and ive only lost around 1lb per week!!!!

Planned to start 810 at the end of June but feel like im behind where I wanted to be - should I carry on doing SS for longer? At 1lb a week this is painful!!!!!
:sigh::sigh::sigh::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

what week are you on hun? i think maybe its time to move up to ss+. i think as we go down we need more cals cause our body has less fat to burn

Hello,

My losses have been 1-2 pounds each week.Some weeks not lost any. Its been a long and painful journey really! But ive stuck to it and I saw my cdc this eve and she did say ive hit a brick wall. I move up to 810 in one weeks time. Although in my last week of sole source she has told me to go on my exercise bike (one day on one day off) so will see what my loss is like then. Ive lost four stone in total but its taken me 22 weeks.

xxxx

impressive loss keep at it, work that exercise bike and you will see some better results :D

Back