Anahita's diary..5 stone to lose!

Anahita_x

Just had my first shake and I was pleasantly surprised.
Had the vanilla one and added a spoonful of coffee. Reminded
Me of a starbucks frappachino! Feeling very positive. Have a soup
For lunch, a bar around 4pm and one of the meals for tea.:) Xx

Good luck Anahita, how have you got on today?

Hi Bordersgirl, I have just finished my meal, really enjoyed it actually!
I had the spaghetti with 200g of cauliflower and broccoli, feel quite full!
I have got on fine, only felt hungry between 2.30 and 4pm
But then had a shake and was fine, also did about a 3mile walk, the hills killed me!
Overall a very successful day :) how r u getting on? Xx

That's good news. It's all about having a strong mind and lots of willpower. I'm doing great thanks - I have 10lbs to go now.

Wow that's fantastic! Well done! What's ur secret? Headaches are kicking In today, day 2 x

I don't have a secret really other than being strong willed and determined to succeed plus I've been on it a while longer than most. I've lost just over 5 stone so far and have just upped the calories to around 800 to lose the remaining few pounds.

Headache will go soon, just keep strong and you will be in ketosis before you know it.

Just wanted to drop by and say hi

Sounds like you're doing great!

Tomorrow is day two for me. I know I said in that other thread I was staring Friday, but it didn't go to plan so I started today. I'm liking the products so far! The strawberry shake is so much better than the exante one. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the chocolate...

Keep up the great work Anahita

Thanks girls, been really struggling today. Had everything as planned but had a nit of an omlette and regretting it now!! I'm on a 12hr shiftin this weather and day 3 of the diet, headache galore! Bloody Knackered ! I can feel my willpower disappearing but I must stay strong!! X

Ps, I didn't like the chocolate! X

Stay strong - the headache will pass and you'll be on a roll in a couple of days.

Back