Ancient Egypt!!

How exciting for you candyshandy :D Have you been to Egypt before or will this be your first visit ? Who are you booked with ?

Gosh questions, questions :eek: You will have such a brilliant time :D :D :D

Ahhh Demon,:D

Aren't you just turning green with envy about Candyshandy?...lol

I KNOW I AM!!!!!......I wanna go too...:mad:

Hi Matty,

Nice to see you honey. Machu Pichhu sounds fantastic!!!!

It will be my first trip, I've always been fascinated by Egypt. I watched the BBC drama-documentary last year and that made my mind up to visit.

We've booked with Libra Holidays as they had the multi centre we wanted (all flights too, no long coach journeys ;) )

Got the confirmation through today and decided to upgrade on the cruise to upper deck. Already upgraded the rooms in Cairo and Sharm. :eek: ;)

LOL isis, you've been looking..........I'm extremely green
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Which hotel will you be staying at in Cairo candyshandy ?

Oh Candy,

You are in for the trip of a lifetime girl!!!!

It's awesome.....:D

Don't hesitate to take the dawn trip to Abu Simbel.:D

Bugger the cost!!!...lol (about £100 when I went)

You'll never forget it Candy. They also do a dawn flight in a hot air balloon down the Nile:eek:

Stuff dreams are made of, I say, but then I am an Egypt nutter!!!!...xxx

That's because The Hilton was named after my main man!!!:D

Ramses II.....my hubby in my other life!!!

LOL....D_Q will be around shortly to check if i've taken my medication today and not just deluding myself...;)

My sister has just got back from 2 weeks in Egypt...lucky git. she stayed in Luxor for the first week then moved to somewhere on the coast.
A girl i work with has got an Egyptology ( or was is Egyptian archaeology) degree and spent weeks out there digging....
its alright for some......im off to Turkey next friday....hope i dont come back in small peices!! LOL

Hi Keelie,

I would LOVE to go out there on a dig for a couple of months!!!! A dream of mine.

Hopefully it will come true at some point:D

Lacey...xxx

I also love ancient egypt - hope you dont mind me posting?
I dont really have the time now but a few years ago I was right into egyptology and was even able to read hierogylphs. At any museum I run to the egypt parts lol
I havent been to Egypt yet but Im sure I will one day! Looks breathtaking!
Have been facinated with ancient egypt since I was a lil kid.

Oh I know I just cant wait!!
maybe go after I graduate next summer :p

Hi Everyone

Weird to see this thread as I've just booked to go to Egypt next month. It's mainly to give me a focus for the last bit of weight loss.

This is my third trip - I've been to Cairo, Luxor, Aswan and Hurgada. Off to Sharm this time - mainly to see St Catherine's although it isn't that Egyptian as such.

Would also love to go to Petra too.

Just bumping this up for me and Mini Lady tonight :D:D:D

In honour of King Tut's exhibition coming to London in November:p

Back