And at the 11th hour..........

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
I lost 3lbs over the weekend!

My weight had STUCK at 11 4 for nearly 2 weeks and I was thinking that this was going to be a STS week!

But I had some chicken and brocolli over the weekend and had a small meal as an AAM on Sunday and last night and this morning 3 lbs has shifted! Im now 11st 1 - I cant wait to be in the 10s!

Woohoo - I think that officially makes it 20lbs that i've lost!

Finally getting there.

Have a great day everyone..!

x

bet you feel great now, it's annoying when you don't see a small loss every day, i'm adicted to my scales at the minute lol

As much as u hate to admit it, it is addictive to weigh urself daily! I was losing 1 lbs a day at first so its disheartening when it stops - but u read so many classic stories of this happening u know that its not only u - so u carry on!

I actually think Im going to take my scales to my CDC house tonight and leave them there so i cant weigh myself till next week!!!!!

How r u doing today?

thats brill news, i bet your delighted. You will be in the 10's in no time. I got on my scales today for the first time since weigh in last week and am shocked!!! good shocked though!!!

Well done on your 3lb loss - you should be in the 10's next week with no problem.:D (I'm hoping to get there myself next week 11.2 yesterday at WI)

Good luck for next week

As much as u hate to admit it, it is addictive to weigh urself daily! I was losing 1 lbs a day at first so its disheartening when it stops - but u read so many classic stories of this happening u know that its not only u - so u carry on!

I actually think Im going to take my scales to my CDC house tonight and leave them there so i cant weigh myself till next week!!!!!

How r u doing today?

amen to that! it is addictive weighing urself but u have to draw a line somehwhere, limit it infact...its not good...i am too like u and now weigh 11.4 and cant wait to be in the 10s! yayyyy big achievements! we'll all get there pretty soon! cant wait!!!

Well done on the 3lbs loss :) congratulations

well done unreal, i remember how excited i was when i finally slipped into the 10's! keep up the good work!

Yay well done!!!
I've still got 6lbs to go before I'm in the 10's... feels like forever!
You've done so well... keep up the good work and you'll be in the 10's in days! xx

Good old AAM - isnt it weird how extra food can help you lose again???

Back