And I start again! for the zillionth time

Still going strong :D :D

Felt a cake face stuffing moment appearing, got dp to put them at the back of the cupboard seen as the big 3 are away at the ex's for the weekend.
Grabbed a pasta n sauce with extra mush and onions instead!

This rice pudding for brekkie a few times a week is working! Todays made with strawb yog and strawberries on top.
Made that syn free onion chutney/marmalade yesterday, Thought arghh this is vinegary! but with something its lovely... not actually made it into a jar as yet, not totally sure it will either (i only did half the recipe)
He had it with his cold salady type lunch i had it on my pasta n sauce, lolol.

Got a book. Not the best book for a failing dieter. The take away secret book - thats the book where the donner recipe is from.
There are loads I can tweak in there. Some, erm no point even bothering but can drool at the thought!
But it has BIG MAC sauce in there - synnage - erm yeah caus its mayo, ketchup, mustard and gherkins... but now the question is would it actually be worth the syns???????
We'll see, gonna make it for the kids next week sometime, and stick a finger in and then judge if its worth it! lol.

Still feeling good about it all, this is life, just need to plan more.
Even tho i've not deviated from plan, if i actually pulled my finger out and planned i know it'd be easier.

By 'eck I make good fodder!!
Smash pizza loaded with veggies (sf) he's cheese and chicken.
yummmmmmmmmm!
He had syns on his, reduced cal mattesons pork ring, teeny pepperami, ham, veggies, jalepenos and chilli powder on the passatta - was going to say i have no clue of the syn value of sausages but just checked, low syn pizza! 1 syn for the mini pepperami and the pork ring is 7 syns for the whole caboodle! he only had 1/4, 1.75 but rounding it up to 2.

Did i ever say i love sw??????????
if not i blooming do, i'm stuffed, had my 1/3 superfree (still do it even if on green) ontop of my tea and caus i've gone for green day, i have a he b left - warm alpen and muller light, why yes i think so! not yet though, still stuffed! lol.

Roast beef for dinner tomorrow, mmmm roasted parsnips mmmm may even make some yorkies and syn them :)

I'm still on it!

Hi wenio. Im also 193 pounds with a BMI of 37.9. Well herea to a new start. Wishing us the best of luck x
Gl sabzy we can do it !!!
SW defo the way forward - known this for years but had the inablilty to pull finger out and stick to it for longer than a couple of months.

Devoured a pinapple for brekkie this mornin. Wasnt sweet and nice :( was a bit gutted, still ate it though!
Got beef a cooking, oooodles of veggies, pots prepped for sw roasties. Gonna syn a couple of yorkies too mmmmmmmm
Roll on dinner time.

Was a close call last night, he had phone in hand - ready to ring the local pizza place that do 2 10inch pizzas for a tenner
Pre SW i'd have that andd a burger meal.
Said to him what you doing, he said ringing a pizza.. i said no b*****y will not! Hense the smash pizza - which more than filled a hole!

Going to see my best mates baby in a bit :) he so tinyy, taking ds3 with me too. Hope he doesnt attack! Don't think he's met a teeny yet, oh no i lie he has, her child previous to this one, but he was only a few months old then.

DD rang from her dads 4 times last night - whyyy did she learn our phone number??????? lol
She just wanted to make sure that me, her step dad and baby bro were ok caus she was missing us.
Then called back - to read me a story.
Then called again to tell me daddy was being mean...
Then again - to say good night! all in the space of 30mins! bless her. Found out that they were up v v late (for them was gone 9pm) DS2 cabbaged on the setee caus daddy cba taking him to bed... DS1 playing up (tiredness)
Why not just put them to bed at bedtime and stop all arguments- means bath time will be fun when they get home, when they are overtired makes bathtime v v v hard work.

Oooo logging some excercise! Ok not real excercise but i've been cleaning windows - vigoursly, worked my heart rate up - thus being excercise:rolleyes: no trust me it was ;)

Dunno what day i'm upto now 9?? pass - but its still all gravy baby!

One is rather munchy today!
Could be to do with the fact i've only had yogurt and blueberries so far today...
Got some eggs a boiling, some wedges a par boiling, speed soup out of the freezer unsucessfully defrosting!
Back at work in 50mins so going to make some veggie sticks to snack on - ok carrot and pepper sticks!

Need to think about tea, if its just me n him eating - or all 6 of us.... chicken stew type affair possible contender! then i can bung ooodles of veggies in it.

Need onions - need more onion chutney! my batch didnt last very long!
Need to make another soup.... gonna hide some bn squash in this one :Dshhh dont tell him though lmao.

Why the muchies?? ah well free food who cares! lol

Your diary makes me giggle - glad you are getting on so well sticking to plan!! x

Your diary makes me giggle - glad you are getting on so well sticking to plan!! x
Lol, ty, just the way i type...ok its the way i think and type.. and talk actually!
I am very random, can take a bit of getting used to, poor fella has to live with my randomness daily.

Another day 100% optimising
I did have a lovely pic of some pompoms here but upon reviewing the post they were all squished and rubbish....
So.. YAY ME!!

In the end... we had a split tea - kids cheesy pasta.
Us risotto - i always forget how much i loveeeeee risotto
Todays was a slab of gammon (was going to be bacon but bacon goes all weedy and pathetic!) onions, garlic, mushies, leeks ermm that may actually be it.. the stock was made from chicken and a veg oxo and a splish of white wine vinegar oh and our HEA of cheese, x2 caus it was for the 2 of us.
Was gorgeous! Enough veggies in it for my 1/3 superfree :D thought the rice wouldnt fit in the wokky pan (big frying pan, like a wok, well it may actually be a wok.. with a handle...)
But it did.. oh i could have eaten more! shame i didnt make more :cry:

Still got my heb left for today. I'll have that in a bit... possibly an apple, micro'd with syns of mincemeat.. oo yes! and a yogurt slopped on the top.

Lapse on the water today, does 2ltrs of diet coke count? past experience, no! squeeze in another pint before bed.

Still loving it, and looking forward to friday morning weigh in.
Not done a cheeky weigh in... i am prone to it but i'm staying away from that as much as i can. Just depresses me if i do.

9hrs working tomorrow, yeah most people do this daily but working online for 9hrs with 1 20min break is hard going on the old eye peeps. But again... work from home so can wander round the kitchen lappy in hand getting my food!

Think thats it for today, bit pooped, will squeeze the apple in now i think incase i cabbage on the setee.

Last edited:
Oooh I like the sound of that apple / mincemeat business!!

Oooh I like the sound of that apple / mincemeat business!!
I checked in my book - it wasnt any syns!!
227 gr baked apple and 1 level tble spn mincemeat heb :) happy days!!! baked = microwaved in my house
was nice! made a nice change to have a b choice that wasnt an alpen or cereal.

Well today so far - brekkie, baked beans.. and an apple. then dinner massive salad, tin of tuna and 2 boiled eggs, made a mayo type dressing with fromage, vlf mayo, lemon and garlic, added some water to make it runnier. Was really nice!

Too tired to think about tea right now.
Defo zaps you of energy this work lark, gonna have 40winks i think! lol

sounds like your doing great like the look of your meals to sounds yum !!

sounds like your doing great like the look of your meals to sounds yum !!

I feel like i'm doing great and its spurring me on, just the self satisfaction of ahhhh cake have itttttttttttt i dont need you sorta thing!
I usually get very disheartened when the weight doesnt come off, or is v v v slow.
But this time, dont care really (well thats a lie.. i do!)
But I'm loving this healthy eating, I love trawling through recipes, adapting, and 9 times out of 10 they are lovely.
So even if the scales are not my best bud, i'll work through it and carry this on.
As much as take aways are nice, you cant beat home cooked food. yeah it takes effort, it takes planning, but ateod - its good for you!

Last night was quorn chilli and wedges. Wasnt spicy enough, so will not follow the recipe next time and put my own twist on it! Got a steaming headache today, good job i'm nearly finished work till friday morning.

Had a grapefruit this morning, filled me up, for the moment at least. Left over chilli for lunch. just been informed we're going out:mad: dont want to.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *licks plate!
Syn free sausages from the butcher - pricey - but O.M.G how delicious. Defo going to go in from time to time and get some as a treat. Apparently they do various flavours and other SW food too :D - thing is - would the budget allow this devine food? Doubt it! lol.
Sausages, mash, leeks carrots adn cauli and some v v v gorgeous onion gravu made by moi! Boiled the onions in oxo, splish of red wine vinegar and salt and pepper, boiled away (till i got bored of waiting) and added some instant mash flakes to make it thick.
I am officially stuffed! still sticking to my 1/3 of a plater super free *polishes halo saying that its more like 1/2 a plate, love our veggies.

Day off work tomoz. Up early still though, my school run, he's working till 6am so i supposeeeee i should let him sleep (he works from home too)
Got a frozen fruit salad defrosting for brekkie so i can pick while trying to sort the kids out.

Still sick of being tired all the time, but i do think its caus i dont have early nights to say i'm up at 5.30 most days. I'll have a few nights going to bed at 8pm see if that makes a diff - not tonight though! telly to watch!

:eek: i've managed to not have my he's again in my meals....
but i'm full all up. Got some of them fibre plus bars today, bogof in morrisons so one of them and an options made with milkies as a snack in a bit me thinks.

2 days till weigh in...
Scenic route is the best route though eh!

I surviveddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The school run was easy peasy! Thought it'd be awful as when I used to do them before working mornings i got v stressed with them all. No arguments, no screaming, back chat, only 1 fall!!
Sucess I can do this Mummy lark after all, lol.
Just me and the toddler now till school run number 2 of the day at 11.30.
He's plonked himself down infront of the telly eating a scotch pancake - which i havent snaffled a bit of :)
not had brekkie yet, just wasnt hungry this morning.
Was silly this morning... cheeky weigh in :( not lost (not gained though..) ignoring it till tomorrow though.
I just know if i had the energy and excercised it'd come off. But i'm just like a zombie most of the time.
Like i said in prev entry, going to try some reallly early nights see if that helps.

I think i'll start a food diary.
Then i can properly track whats going on.

Well plans for today - erm nothing, relish the day off! working all weekend so will be nice to chill!

Enjoy your day off, reading about your life is making me feel tired, so God knows how you feel!! And, yeh start a food diary - I love reading what other people are eating! xx

Enjoy your day off, reading about your life is making me feel tired, so God knows how you feel!! And, yeh start a food diary - I love reading what other people are eating! xx
Lol, i blame those pesky kids! them which were over tired and evil this evening :(
No early night tonight... he's used all the hot water doing the pots and I wanted a bath. If he'd only plumb my dishwasher back in........ yeah and then he wouldnt be able to moan at the amount of washing up i'm creating making him fab meals, lol.

Off to start my food diary now I think, think i'm done for the day, if not i'll edit if i get peckish lol.

oh so tired, and i wanted to play sims3 too. Suppose the 3 school runs hasnt helped, 2 of which I walked :D, the other.. well just cba really so jumped in the car!

Weigh in tomorrow.. not holding out much hope for a loss, not sure why, maybe that cheeky weigh in put a downer on it.

No loss :(

Gutted.. yep, bit of a shake up this week.. yep.
Steering away from EE. Going to do red green EE, red green EE in rotation, see if that shakes things up a bit.
Time to meal plan properly!
Working atm so not an epic, will fill in later.
:cry:

I'm a big fat stinking liar.
No loss did have an affect.
Shed a few tears I did. Was a bit moody I was.
The mister was amazing though, he's like come on, you can do it, just some tweaks here and there and we'll be ok.
So defo as of monday, he's getting over his quorn phobia (he likes it really just moans about it)
And Green and red, possibly mostly green as I've done that before and lost weight.
Plus I get stumped on red for dinners, teas are fine - big fat jucy fry ups, lol.

Added extra of red adn green, more he's.

Oh I dunno - trying to see positives, yes only 2 weigh in's into it and down and dumpy... not good!

Right mindset... I can do this, I WILL do this.

Today is smash pizza for tea. Bought some peri peri spice mix from the greengrocers, going to cook some quorn pieces in it before topping the pizza. Chicken for him as he wants pepperami again.

Why is the weather so grotty, I want to walk, but when its bucketing down with rain, makes me not want to.
I think.. if i get back to walking, its 1.5miles up hill to the shops, the it'll defo help. But like today, piddling down with rain so drove!

Oh pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft - me positivity bubble defo deflating

Hey, it's ok to be upset when you sts or don't lose much. I was a bit disheartened when I started by only losing 1lb per week, but looking at the positive, at least it's not a gain.

I recommend planning as much as you can, I am definitely finding that helps, altho I don't plan every detail of every day, I just have a menu for the week and whatever I fancy on the day, I have.

Don't let your motivation disappear altogether, think about the end game ;)

Not updated for a couple of days.. thats not like mee!!! lol

Well got an hr off work, to go watch my dd in her school assembly - 10 verses of londons bridge is falling down.. 10.......
DS1 got told off by the deputy head for talking and DS3 had a tantrum right on his sisters bit. Sigh, kids eh! Who'd have em!

I'm still 100% optimising :D
Red day yesterday, today is undecided.
Mady that syn free roulade yesterday, sorta eat the reast for brekkie. Its either green or EE, we'll see!
Really want a jacket spud you seee.

Got a splitting headache today, i think its the stress of finishing work at 8.55am, then having to be at school for 9am, I did it though.. not saying i didnt drive too fast! caus i probs did. The car was frozen too- one of them days you think noooooo not today, any day but today. Quick scrape and I was off though.
Right some paracetamol and back to work for 5hrs. My god i love tuesdays...... nottt! Harness the positives - 3hrs tomorrow, then from 9am wednesday i'm off till 6am Friday, happy dayssss!! *does happy dance! lol

Now.. Decisions.. time to plan... Yeah defo green, with quorn, oodles of it!

Weigh in again tomorrow
Am i looking forward to it... No!
If its another week of maintaining I'll cry!
I'm trying so darn hard. Not had a day off plan yet.
Been within syns everyday.
Even mixed it up this week, with red and green days.
Time will only tell I suppose.

I'm loving the way of eating, I'm loving the varied meals.
Loving the experimenting with food.
I make sure I have enough fruit and veg every day.

Sorted the Wii out now. All plugged in, just need him to get off the ps3 so I can do this game I've got. I had a quick go yesterday but DS3 was up, and kept getting in my way.
So defo going to have to be an early morning/late night sort of thing.
Getting in the bath in a mo, probs go straight to bed after.
Then maybe........... I'll get up 20mins earlier and can manage a work out.
Saying that, was me day off today - went to bed at 8pm last night got up at 3am, got a drink then back to bed till 7.30 am... I was still tired! lol

Well tomorrow got his sister staying, she's having chicken kebabs alla slimming world.
Saturday - she's declined the smash pizza even tho her big brother raves about it. So bought a pizza base mix for her.

So tomorrow is red/ee, saturday green - so i can use extra he for mozzerella! lol

Well, off to bathe, taking the ds with me, gonna proper relax for once, today's been hectic.

NN everyone xx

Back