And I start again! for the zillionth time

Good luck at weigh in x

yayayayayayayay
i lostttttttttt!!!
1.5lbs (i think, lol)
Scales said 13 3.8 - i'm rounding that upto 13st 4...
buttt the .8 could be ounces, not sure though, so then i'd have lost 2lbs...
Taking it as 1.5 loss though.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I just did loose some weight I did!
I'm over the moooon! lol

Today, mostly working till 12.... not got any brekkie ready for today, so most probs fruit and yogurt.
Undecided if today is red or ee....
Depends if we have wedges with the chicken kebab (thats marinading now and smells lush)

Tomorrow is green, i know that already! Smash pizza - againnnn - i think the fella likes it a bit rofl.
Mine will be syn free tho!

Aww I'm a bit happy!

Wooooooooow weeeeeeeellll doooooone! Woop woop! Fantastic result!!!!

ty ty ty *takes a very proud bow! lolol

Still green with envy that when he.. him.. it (the fella) weighed himself he's lost nearly a st in 3 weeks.. quite a bit more than my 4lbs, lmao

Undecided what to do today Red or EE... just had one of them aldi low fat bar things u can have as he b and pitta tonight.... gonna syn the bar i think.

Suppose i'd better get dressed. Got the school run in a bit. Worked 6-12pm now wondering where the past 2hrs have gone, lol.

Men are awful aren't they, they can lose weight without even trying. Mine has been going to the gym, playing golf, football (he gets time at work to all that) this week and already I can see he is looking much brighter for it. He wants to get rid of his practically non existent love handles... They will be gone by next week I'm sure!!

Well done on your loss xx

Men are awful aren't they, they can lose weight without even trying. Mine has been going to the gym, playing golf, football (he gets time at work to all that) this week and already I can see he is looking much brighter for it. He wants to get rid of his practically non existent love handles... They will be gone by next week I'm sure!!

Well done on your loss xx

aww tyvm and yes men are evilllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's synned to no end this weekend mwahahahaha!
His smash pizza was loaded with syns today, pepperoni, full fat mozz :eek: only caus i made his little sis a pizza and had some left over so threw it on his, lol. Oh and he's had beer - and lots of it. I however have been angelic:p

Hard day work wise today, 10-6pm.. numpty alert forgot to put in for a break.
Still managed to skive and make the pizzas tho!

Again delicious, love cooking so much and made his sis one with a proper base (well packet mix) and she said it was the nicest pizza she'd ever had made me beam :D

12-6pm working tomorrow, and a roast lamb to cook in all that.
oo need to check book wonder how much lamb i could have as a heb on a green day and have ooodles of mash and roasties, lol.
oh its over there, i'll look later, lmao.

Right.. being unsociable better go and make convo, lol.

xxxxxx

Oh bless him!!!!!!!!!!!
I got him a card, and he got me a card, and he seemed a little touchy this morning, looking out of the window and stuff.
Me being me thought he was on a wind up mission as per always!
But alas no :) I got a bunch of flowers... then cried! lol
He's never got me flowers and we been together 2.5years.

He also plumbed my dishwasher back in so I can use that now, no guilt with the amount of pots I produce while cooking, lol.
Dryer broke last night - daddy to the rescueee! got us one, and we now owe him 239 quid.. thats like the whole of the child benefit money gone Paying him tomorrow - caus thats when child ben goes in. This is a condenser one tho apparently better:confused: dunno been told it is tho!

Diet wise - bigggggggggggg mess up today.
Used lean mince not extra lean.
So weighed out 3 syns worth of the doner meat 84g lol
would normally have half a doner 'loaf' thing. Piled my plate up with salad and naked coleslaw tho and had some wedges

Kids really piddled me off today. I had to go for a time out! Yes the mother not the children.
30mins upstairs to chill out (1 min for every year ;) )
Don't know if they were tired or what tbh - just evil!

Not hungry - but really want either a cakefest or a chocfest. Won't.... I'll go bed instead. He's working till midnight, so no romantic night. Could suggest a film actually, but i'll just fall asleep on the setee, we'll see!

Headachey all day - 9hrs infront of a puta made it worse.. so i'm back on it again, lol headache is finally lifting a bit

Today been a bit of a blur, work was busy, then net went - and seen as my job is throug the net... doesnt make life easy :(

Fruit salad for brekkie even tho the kids snaffled loads of it
anddddddd they took a wodge of blueberries each to school :mad: yeah its great they love fruit and veg but i did make it for me really, lol.

OMG and a revelation - my fella - who is loosing weight really well 'following plan' with me
IS A SECRET BISCUIT MUNCHER....
I feel cheated! Its dropping off him so easy, i'm working my arse off for it to come off AND HE SNAFFLES BICCIES ON THE SLY.............. not happy! lol

Well off to decide on summink for tea - in the mindset - sod it pizza, but wont caus we are skint!

2 days to weigh in.....
Still 100% optimising everyday - not 1 blip :D
Today made that roulade again, tweaked it and made the middle to runny so its in the fridge firming up!

1st slice was nice, cherries were a bit sour, so added sweetner before shoving them in the middle.

Sooo undecided if today is red or ee....
Cant think of anything to have for tea redwise.
But had lashings of bacon on my 2nd brekkie
(1st was fruit salad just after i got up)
So its either or, not had a HE yet so still time to decide.

Oh may just get a tenner out and get a pizza, lol - noo i wonttt, i know i won't but its the easy option, lol

yayayayayayayayayayay
2lb off this week :D
currently standing at 6lbs off in total.

I'm happy!!!!!!!

I did slip yesterday, wotsit butty - thick white bread with marg.....
But I've not hit syns all week so so what! lol.

Right time to work now, i'm just over the moooon and had to update!

weighed in... lost 2lbs...
ate chocolate in copious amounts.. epic fail..
line under yesterday, new day today
Gutted..
1st day off plan too.. boooooooooo
At MIL's tomoz for sunday dinner, so probs just hve meat and veg, pass on the mash, caus they use frozen, and roasties :( they also use frozen.

Well onwards and upwards, ahem i mean downwards

How good am I!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blip on friday well and truly in the past :D
Went to the inlaws for sunday dinner
as there were 17 people there in total (mostly kids, and majority mine, lol)
There was an array of puddings..
4 cheesecakes... mandarin, strawb, choc and another...... oh lemon!
1 whopping birthday cake for FIL, chocolate flavour.
and MIL's famous delicious trifle - omgggg its devine!
BUT lil old me didn't touch any, not 1 slice!
I did have a crumb of nephews plate of the choc cake but it was dry, so didnt bother snaffling anymore.
For dinner, I had 1 roasty and couple of tbl spoons of mash (they use frozen so syns)
Had 1 yorkie, and no gravy!
So mainly meat and veg :)
Felt liberated that me...
the number 1 cake fiend just said no!
Came home had speed soup for tea.
And milk with options for my a.

Today again 100% on plan atm, with no syns either - everything I grabbed the fella moved...:mad: :cry: but also:thankyou: to him!
He wants me to suceed this time!

Still overly tired all the time, and had bad headaches recently - today wasnt as bad if i'm honest. Then again between shifts I went to bed for a kip!
Terrible tuesday tomorrow - 9hrs sat here.. on arse.. infront of fridge... but got yogurts in there and blueberries to snack on!
Debating what to have for tea.
Kids had macaroni cheese, and the o/h has ate the remains so isnt hungry.
I'm not overly hungry either - BUT dont eat something I'll pick later :(
So may have some ainsly cous cous or a jacket spud or summink.

Well done on your loss :)

Well done on your loss :)
aww ty xxxx Hoping this week will be a loss too.
Epic fail on friday night! - burger meal deal AND half a pizza from the local takeaway......................
Norty but mighty fine! lol
Not been doing my food diary either.. eekies, not good!
Buttttt on the whole I've been good :Dish! lol
Made a whopping fruit salad today (devoured most of it already)
Also made my own version of the speed soup.. aka chuck in what I've got! had no green lentils in a tin so shoved dry green and red lentils in instead, and other speed veggies than on the recipe.

Still suffering from headaches, went to the doc and got given some co-codamol, with a diff name, lol and some anti-sickness tabs to take with them Day 1 - knocked me out! slept for hrs!
Day 2... after taking the car for its mot, felt funny for a bit and snoozed.
Day 3... nothing! and the pain didnt go away either. Want to take some more but the car is going to be ready to collect soon.
OMG I just seen the time!!!!!!! I gotta go back to school to collect a child.. whoooops! 2 school runs in 45mins is no good for anyone! lol.

Right bbl! lol

OMGGGGGGG!!!
3.5 off this week :D i'm made up!
10lbs in total now!
So cheating a bit works for me... hmm do i try out the theory again this week and have a norty tea?? decisions! lol

Welllllllllll that was a bad weekend!
Burger and chips, pizza, mcdonalds, chocolate flapjack biscuits erm, no cake tho i dont think....
Drawing a line under it, moving onwards!
good girl day. Mainly fruit consumed and a quorn sausage casserole with ooodles of speed veg in it.

Not hungry now, but tired. 6.30 too early for bed when u've been up since 5.30am???
oh i dont care I'm going up! lol

Wellllllllllll epic fail this week!
1.5 gain.... own fault.. 2 takeaways, choccie bickies.
Back on it properly this week, damage limitation time. Got heaps of soup made and frozen.
Tato, leek and shredded chicken and speed soup! So thats lunches sorted.
Working atm, but its quiet in there, so going to knock up a fruit salad between chatters i think.
Well started writing this like 2hrs ago! lol, still not made the above fruit salad, work got busy grrr!
Line ruled under last weeks blip - this week is a new week... I can do it!

FGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs
Whats up with me - yet another bad day :-(
choccie bikkies, full fat cheese on a white barm, bacon on WHITE toast with marg and lashings of tom sauce.....
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
What the hell is up with me????????????
I need to pull my socks up and quit it it or i'm defo on the downward spiral.
Why am I doing this..
a) sick of being a fatty...
b) health reasons
c) sick of being a fatty...
d) gonna be a god mum, and want have a nice outfit that doesnt resemble a bin back, ok d only came to light last week.. but its a good edition.

RIGHT SOCKS ARE PULLED UP.........
I CAN DO THIS.
Oh why is it such a long journey..
:break_diet:

FGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs
Whats up with me - yet another bad day :-(...........
Oh why is it such a long journey..
:break_diet:

Oh :-( {{HUGS}} We've all been here. We're all prolly going to be here again. We use food as a quick fix. Lots of other things that make you feel good are frowned on, or they take time and faff, but you're allowed to eat, right? And it's easy and fast. SOOOO handy when you have kids and a job and a house to take care of.

What was it that made you eat the biccies? Was it something that happened, or the way you felt? It's a pattern. And I think that the more we beat ourselves up for a binge, the more likely we are to binge again soon. You've got to break the pattern somehow. Breaking it by not eating cr@p is beyond you right now, but you can break the pattern by not beating yourself up when you do.

I read somewhere that when we overeat, we are just taking care of ourselves in the only way we know how, or feel safe doing. You can eat a biscuit. Or a packet of biscuits in my case. :) There. Done. Feel better. At least for the number of seconds it takes you to inhale them. ;) Or you can say s*d it to the laundry and the dust bunnies and take the morning off to get your hair cut, do some shopping, watch a soppy film. Well. You obviously can't take all that time for yourself when there's so much to be done. Better have the biscuit. Or biscuits. You won't be thinking about it that clearly, but that'll be at the heart of it, somewhere.

We eat to change the way we feel. Even when we're aware that we're eating to change the way we feel, it's hard to stop doing it. Be kind to yourself when you slip up like this. Be aware that you are eating the rubbish food, and ask yourself why you are doing it. Not to make yourself feel guilty, but to understand yourself better. Show yourself the same compassion as you would show someone else. You are allowed to. You matter just as much as everyone else. More, because you have to take care of them all, and to do that properly, you have to take care of you first. you wouldn't tell your kids you were sick of them being fatties, would you? You deserve to be as nice to yourself as you are to them.

Go and buy an outfit that doesn't resemble a bin bag. That fits you now. Take care of yourself now the way you tell yourself you will when you lose weight. Don't wait. Do it now. And I'll bet you'll find yourself reaching for the choccie biccies less often.

Draw a line under it. Understand it. Forgive it.
Drink a glass of water. Brush your teeth. Start again. Learn from it. It's a long journey because we've got a lot of learning to do. :)

Back