And I'm back again...

BrittW

Timelord
Well I've restarted my weight loss journey today for the last time.
I've moved into my new flat with my amazing boyfriend. Life is good. I'm feeling positive and I'm not going to let ANYTHING stand in my way!!
Thank you all for your continued support. I hope I can count on you to celebrate my losses, inspire my bad days and be there with bells on when I reach target.
Feel free to add me on Facebook at Facebook.com/BrittGale or follow me on Twitter at twitter.com/BrittGale
2011 will be my year.
The future starts now!! Xoxoxo

Hi
I'm starting today too - doing it at home - WI Thursday - there's a little group started if you're interested?

Welcome back Brit! I remember you from last year. You were so positive and brought loads to the board so it's great to have you back. I'm on my second time around, fell off the wagon good and proper last year but have been back on track for the last 8 or 9 weeks.

Sounds like things have fallen into place for you in the rest of your life which is brilliant news. And its a good place to start from to tackle any remaining issues. Good luck hun!

Hi Britt, and welcome back!

I've just started back on here again today after several months 'off the wagon', and an extra stone to lose for my trouble, so I know how you feel.

Once again, your positive outlook is inspiring, and I hope you get what you want out of it this time! :)

Thanks everyone.
It means a lot to know you are there supporting me xoxo

Hi Brit

I dont know if you remember but we used to chat a bit before xmas - before I fell of the wagon too haha!

Anyhow, I am back on Slimming World again, I have mt first weigh in tomorrow, I can only go every fortnight because of my work shifts so looking forward to seeing how I have done after 2 weeks of sticking to it and doing Wii Fit for 30 mins every day! :angel09:

Anyhooooooo just wanted to say good luck to you now that you are back on it and I hope that we both get to where we want to be :D

luv Bymbo xxx

Welcome back and well done for getting back on the road. xxx

Welcome back!
I was on here a lot last year - reached target in June last year and then stopped going to Group/on here in October.
Since then 12 sneaky little lbs have found their way back, so here I am!
So pleased that life is so positive for you!
I was so touched by the welcome back from some of the regulars and I hope that you feel the same.
You can do it and we can do it!

Welcome back!
I was on here a lot last year - reached target in June last year and then stopped going to Group/on here in October.
Since then 12 sneaky little lbs have found their way back, so here I am!
So pleased that life is so positive for you!
I was so touched by the welcome back from some of the regulars and I hope that you feel the same.
You can do it and we can do it!

How did your quit smoking go hunni?

Back