And I'm back again

SerenityValley

Surgically happy.
Hello to everyone who remembers me,

Some months after I promised myself I was done with vlcds, I am back for a last ditch attempt to get back down to a weight I can live with.

It's day 2, and I'm doing ok. I'm trying to also break my coke habit (well pepsi max). I was back up to 4l a day and I've had the most awful headache since 12pm yesterday. that is finally shifting.

Every time I've done SnS I've lost slowly, and I've been hungry throughout. I have always wondered if it was my coke zero, or what the amount i was having with my meal, or the breath sprays. I never had that problem with lighter life - it wasn't allowed, so I didn't do it. I was never hungry and managed to stick to it. On SnS, it was allowed, so I did it and I struggled throughout.

This time, I'm doing it old school. 4 packs a day, 4 litres of water and nothing else but toothpaste will pass my lips. We'll see how it goes.

I've also always thought the SnS bars were causing me a problem, as was perhaps eating. So this time, I only got shakes.

I'll be weighing in officially on Monday's but also need to try to break my scales habit. I weigh every day.

Anyway, I'll try to pop in most days for a catch up.

Andy x

Good luck Andy :)

I remember seeing posts by you before. Good luck, sounds like you'll do great.

Back