And it was all going so well (sodit)

tasi

Silver Member
Copy of my diary post (same date)
We had the all clear on my husband's eye problem on New Year's Eve and we thought it a good omen. WRONG! We had a smashing holiday in Torquay. I had no idea, or had forgotten, just how hilly it is.
The week after we came back, I broke my leg and although the plaster is now off, it took a bit longer than norm to heal. I'm ashamed to say that all my good eating intentions went out of the window So....
Here I sit, like the good year blimp. everything tight and feeling a failure.We go to the Isle of White in September and its time I got some of the flab off. I'm back on here, not just for encouragement but for a stern talking to

Sorry to read you broke your leg and the healing was longer.

You are back on it now so good Luck.

15 Weeks until 4th Sept. You should be able to get a couple of stone off by then.:)

Ah! There you are! C&P my post from your other diary:

Hi there Tasi! I "liked" your post just to let you know I'm here..
upload_2016-5-22_11-13-47-png.181893

Great to see you again.. such a shame with the eating but very understandable when your ability to do anything is impaired (tell me about it!).. Hopefully you'll be back into the swing of things and get some of that weight off before your visit to the Isle of Wight.. hey?!.. something to aim for.

I'm still struggling with the same few pounds that keep going up and down interminably.. just when I get a couple of pounds off I get another bout of back problems and/or depression and on they go again.. :banghead:

Look forward to reading about your daily doings and hope that no more disasters befall you..take care :)

Attached Files:

Back