And now the good bit......Maintaining!

Jus looking back over the last few days I seem to be struggling to eat my hexb for some reason. Think its cos im not eating bread at the mo, but sure its not doing me me any harm as I know I eat very well and not lacking in fibre with the amount of fruit I eat!
I've put down 15 syns for yesterday as unsure of them so it a bit of a guesstimate! Had a tuna steak at a pub for lunch, so probably fried in a bit of oil and then for dinner mum cooked spag bol but used lean mince.......so I think 15 syns should cover it.
Off shopping with mum today to a new shopping centre, lets hope they have AC as so hot here and couldn't even sit out in it yesterday and thats saying something for me! Will be another EE day as eating out for lunch again!

Tuesday July 9th
EE

B : Melon, loganberries, strawberries, apple and yogurt
L : Chicken, baked spud and salad
D : Pastrami and pickle sandwich

HexA : Milk
HexB : Bread

Syns : Bread 6, Velvet Crunch 4, Dressing 2 - Wkly Tot 58/105

Snacks : Cherries, plum and peach

Exercise : Walking round shops!

Days on Plan : 7/105

Last edited:
Im a 1lb 2oz down from Monday and 2.25lbs down from a week ago, so pretty pleased with that as I was away from home, but will wait til Friday for official weight as thats when I like to weekly weigh, so fingers crossed it stays at least 2lb down. Back in February, I seemed to plateau at 8.11 for ages, so I'm wandering if thats a good weight for me, cos I dont want to spend the rest of my days trying to get to 8.7 all the time. I need to come up with a nice happy medium when the summers over, cos all the socials will finish then, but I've got hubbys 50th at the end of November so want to get to 8.2 - 8.7 by then.

Wednesday July 10th
Green

B : Plum, peach and pear
L : 2 eggs on toast
D : Veggie and noodle stirfry

HexA :

Syns : Brown sauce 1, Hoisin 3, Ripple 8 - Wkly Tot 70/105

Snacks : Melon and cherries

Exercise : None!

Days on Plan : 8/51

Weight : 8st 11.25lbs

Last edited:
Well done and good luck for official WI on Friday :) xx

Im a 1lb 2oz down from Monday and 2.25lbs down from a week ago, so pretty pleased with that as I was away from home, but will wait til Friday for official weight as thats when I like to weekly weigh, so fingers crossed it stays at least 2lb down. Back in February, I seemed to plateau at 8.11 for ages, so I'm wandering if thats a good weight for me, cos I dont want to spend the rest of my days trying to get to 8.7 all the time. I need to come up with a nice happy medium when the summers over, cos all the socials will finish then, but I've got hubbys 50th at the end of November so want to get to 8.2 - 8.7 by then.

Wednesday July 10th
Green

B : Plum, peach and pear
L : 2 eggs on toast
D : Veggie and noodle stirfry

HexA :

Syns : Brown sauce 1, Hoisin 3, Ripple 8 - Wkly Tot 70/105

Snacks : Melon and cherries

Exercise : None!

Days on Plan : 8/51

sounds great Kim...you will be where you want to be sooner than you think. is it party for hubby birthday? i am already thinking of xmas night out dress so keep me in mind if you find good websites etc seeing as we already have the same dress lol

Yes Deb were doing a party for him, but in a military Mess this time, cos dont want all the hassle of having it at ours as it was a lot of work, plus its in November so couldnt use the garden. Will need a posh frock, so need to be at target! Cant believe you're thinking of Xmas already lol!

Left overs for lunch today and then my fave Peanut Butter Chicken Curry for dinner, so a lot of food for me!

Thursday July 11th
EE

B : Coffee
L : Veggie stirfry and noodles
D : Chicken peanut butter curry with brown rice and peas

HexB : Ryvita Mini's

Syns : Hoisin 3, Peanut Butter 3.5, Greek yogurt 0.5, Ripple 8 - Wkly Tot 85/105

Snacks : Plum, banana

Exercise : 3.2 mile jog

Days on Plan til Holiday : 9/51

Last edited:
Scales are my friends as have a 2.25lb loss taking me to 8st 11.25lbs. Still retaining fluid but not sure what else I can do about that as drinking 2-3 litres of fluid per day!

Friday July 12th
Green

B : Coffee and banana
L : Nothing!
D : Chicken and veggie pasta

HexA : Light Phili
HexA : Cheese
HexB : Chicken
HexB : Chicken

Syns : Milk 5 - Wkly Tot 5/105

Snacks : Melon, pineapple, strawberries and raspberries

Exercise : None

Days on Plan til Holiday : 10/ 51

Last edited:
Was up at 3am this morning to go to the Next sale and got myself a few bits. Havent had anything to eat yet as had a real sickly tummy since getting up in the middle of the night and the heavy pasta meal last night, but will have some fruit in a mo. Dinner's all prepped, dog walked, washing on, so just going to sit in the garden with my Kindle and chill as back giving me grief with all the exertion of shopping lol!

Saturday July 13th
EE

B : Fruit
L : Fruit
D : Chicken breast, egg mayo, coleslaw, potato salad and tabullah

HexB : 2 Alpen Lights

Syns : Dressings 3, Greek yogurt 0.5, Star Bar 12.5 - Wkly Tot 21/105

Snacks :

Exercise : 2 mile powerwalk

Days on Plan til Holiday : 11/51

Last edited:
Down to 8.10 this morning which I havent seen for a while, but it could be cos havent really had much of an appetite in this heat and just want to eat fruit.......can too much fruit be detrimental?!
Having a bbq for dinner tonight, so some lovely homemade burgers.
First cycle done in ages and loved it!

Sunday July 14th
Red

B : Coffee and banana
L : Scrambled egg on toast
D : Burger, rump steak, coleslaw and salad

HexB : Hovis seeded wm bread
HexB :

Syns : Dressing 3, WW ice cream 4 - Wkly Tot 28/105

Snacks : Melon and pineapple

Exercise : Cycled18.17 miles in 87 mins, Av 12.4 mph, Calories 648

Days on Plan til Holiday : 12/51

Weight : 8st 10lbs

Last edited:
Another hottie today, so doing to stick to a Red day as they dont make me feel so full, which isnt so good in this heat!
I was going to go on another ride today, but ended up in the hurtlocker again last night on strong painkillers, so think it will just be a Charlie walk.

Monday July 15th
Red

B : Plum, nectarine and peach
L : Burger and salad
D : Chicken and veggie stir fry

HexA :
HexB : 1tbsp ev olive oil
HexB : Weetabix Oatybar

Syns : Hoisin 3, Muller Greek yogurt 1, Options hot choc 2 - Wkly Tot 34/105

Snacks : Cherries, banana, raspberries, melon and pineapple

Exercise : 2 mile powerwalk

(51) Days on Plan til Holiday : 13/13

Last edited:
Today is going to be a bit of a repeat of yesterday, but think I need to cut back on the fruit a bit as I am eating rather a lot of it! Having leftover burger and chicken/veggie stirfry for lunch which is a bit odd, but I hate waste!

*edit*....Might change my mind about dinner tonight cos I feel really feel full after lunch, but I have a chicken breast defrosted and veggies chopped since yesterday so need to do something with them. I suppose I could cook them all and freeze for another day. This heat is playing havoc with my appetite......shouldnt complain tho lol!

Tuesday July 16th
Red

B : Banana, nectarine and plum
L : Burger and chicken/ veggie stir fry
D : Pastrami, red onion and lettuce sandwich with cherry tomatoes

HexA :
HexB : Hovis wm seeded bread

Syns : EL salad cream 2, WW icecream 4, Ripple 8 -Wkly Tot 48/105

Snacks : Cherries, peach, melon, pineapple and raspberries

Exercise : 1hr walk round the river with Charlie

(51) Days on Plan til Holiday : 14/14

Last edited:
I bought a new frying pan at the weekend, so I christened it today. Whisked up some eggs, added salt and pepper, then changed my mind and fancied something sweet, so I added in some sweetener, cooked it like an omlette and then had it with sliced banana and Greek yogurt........delicious

Wednesday July 17th
EE

L : Sweet omlette, banana and Greek yogurt
D : Spagetti Bolognese

HexA : LF cheese

Syns : Milk 4, olive oil 2, WW toffee icecream 4 - Wkly Tot 58/105

Snacks : Peach, nectarine and plum

(51) Days on Plan : 15/15

Last edited:
Today is going to be a bit of a non food day, cos Im going into hospital for a proceedure and have to be NBM from 07.30. So a bit of brekkie and then nothing til dinner time cos Im on the afternoon list. So a gallon of coffee is being consumed and then a sweet omlette is required me thinks.

Thursday July 18th
EE

B : Sweet omlette, banana and greek yogurt
L : NBM

HexA : LF cheese
HexB :Weetabix Oatybar

Syns : Milk 3, Cadbury Caramel 10 - Wkly Tot 71/105

Snacks : Plums, nectarine and peach

(51) Days on Plan til Holiday : 16/16

Last edited:
Good luck today XXX

Going to have to try a sweet omelette this weekend I think :)

Good luck today XXX

Going to have to try a sweet omelette this weekend I think :)

Thanks Danni. The sweet omlette is a revelation, especially if you have a good pan. Im trying a souffle sweet omlette and will see if it comes out even better xx

Today is going to be a bit of a non food day, cos Im going into hospital for a proceedure and have to be NBM from 07.30. So a bit of brekkie and then nothing til dinner time cos Im on the afternoon list. So a gallon of coffee is being consumed and then a sweet omlette is required me thinks.

Thursday July 18th
EE

B : Sweet omlette, banana and greek yogurt
L : NBM

HexA :
HexB :

Syns :

Snacks :

Exercise :

(51) Days on Plan til Holiday : 16/16

Hope all goes well for you today Kim.

Survived the hospital visit yesterday and just need to take it easy for a few days, so hubby playing nurse! He bought me the Rick Stein India book yesterday for being a brave girl and is cooking one of the recipes tonight......a Vegetable Makhanawala! Its a bit syns heavy and works out at 10 syns per portion, but its always best to follow the recipe to the letter initially and then tweak later......deserve a treat tho!
Will also make a concerted effort to eat all my syns this week, drink even more as very puffy and bunged up.
Official WI puts me at half a pound up! Ive been on plan for 16 days now, so not that, just probably the effects of yesterday, being sedated, dehydrated and being bunged up from painkillers!!!

Friday July 19th
Green

L : Egg and beans on toast
D : Vegetable Makhanawala with Basamati rice

HexA :

Syns : Curry 10 - Wkly Tot 10/105

Snacks : Cherries

( 51 ) Days on Plan til Holiday : 17/17

Weight: 8st 11.75lbs

Last edited:
Glad you're home and getting taken care of :) enjoy your Indian tonight.
Love D & G xxx

Back