And now the good bit......Maintaining!

Just finding diaries :) not had a look about the forum in ages! X

Oh dear Sunday was a right off AGAIN as had a few vinos, but its done now and back on plan as of yesterday. Im going to be doing EE from now on with an extra HexB, as it worked well for me a few months ago as I lost steadily following it, but I will keep an eye daily I think to see if it is working. Big monthly WI tomorrow and dont think it will be a good one as June was a bit of a naughty month, but as long as I dont see 9 stone I'll be happy. Looking thru other posters who have hit target, it does seem to take a while to adjust, but dont think it being summer helps as we're all a bit more social and temptation is too enticing!

Quite a good day for me yesterday on the food front, as I was a wee bit woolly afetr the vino, but did stick to plan with just a few extra syns!

Monday July 1st
EE + extra hexb

B : coffee
L : Saute potatoes, gammon and coleslaw
D : Gammon and tomato sandwich

HexA : Milk
HexB : Bread

Syns : Dressings 3, Velvet Crunch 4, Choccie 14 - Tot 21

Snacks : Melon and strawberries

Days on Plan : 12/15

Tuesday July 2nd
EE + extra hexb

B : Coffee and banana
L : Bacon, egg and mushrooms on toast
D : Veggie stirfry

HexB :

Syns : Hoisin sauce 3, Brown sauce 1 - Tot 4

Snacks : Plums and strawberries

Days on Plan : 13/16

Last edited:
Good luck for you WI tomorrow :) sounds like a nice weekend, hope you're getting some sun! xx

Okey dokey, must seriously behave myself from now on and no more vino or off plan days. Monthly WI has given me a +3.5lb gain and weighing in at 8st 13.5lbs!!! Just scraped thru not seeing the 9's again by half a pound, so thats 6.5lbs from my target weight of 8st 7lbs! Monthly WI's are stopping for a bit and will be back to weekly from now on, as I WILL NOT let this get out of hand. I knew June would be a hard month as hubby was on leave for half of it, but I've obviously done some damage limitation by sticking on plan for the other half!
I've got 7 weeks 2 days or 51 days before I go to London for the weekend and then have a week away somewhere, so Operation Shift The Poundage starts today!

Wednesday July 3rd
EE

B : coffee
L : Egg salad
D : Thai veggie cuury with brown rice

HexA : milk
HexB: light phili cheese

Syns : EL Salad Cream 2,

Snacks : Fruit

Exercise : 1 mile powerwalk

Days on Plan : 1/51

Weight: 8st 13.5lbs

Last edited:
Yesterday turnes out to be a EE day rather than a Green as I didn't eat any HexB's, so changed the Phili from an A to a B......gotta love SW that we change things around with the plans!
I jumped on the scales again today as weighing daily for a bit and I've somehow lost 1.75lbs since yesterday! I know it doesn't count so to speak, but its till good to see those numbers go down, just dont want to focus/obsess about them tho!
Trip to Tesco in order as need my weekly fix of the Peanut Butter Chicken Curry!

Thursday July 4th
EE

B : Coffee
L : Egg salad
D : Peanut Butter Chicken and Veggie Curry with brown rice and peas

HexB : Weetabix cereal bar

Syns : EL Salad Cream 2, Peanut Butter 3.5, Greek yogurt 0.5 - Tot 6

Snacks : Fruit

Exercise : 3.2 mile powerwalk

Days on Plan : 2/51

Weight : 8st 11.75lbs

Last edited:
2oz up on yesterday, but still happy I'm in the 8.11's!
Another EE day today, but not sure about having the extra hexb, cos if I'm not having a sandwich for lunch I find I dont need/want to have it. So I'm not going to eat it just for the sake of it. No breakfast again as got up late which I hate, but I will stay up late watching Criminal Minds!
Am going to count weekly syns again from today, as my official WI day is a Friday.

Friday July 5th
EE

L : Melon , strawberries and Greek yogurt
D: Peanut Butter Chicken + Veggie Curry with brown rice and peas

HexB : Ryvita Minis

Syns : Peanut Butter 3.5, Cadbury Caramel 9.5 - Wkly Tot 13/105

Snacks : Cherries

Exercise : Non!

Days on Plan : 3/51

Weight : 8st 11lbs 12oz

Last edited:
you have put me in the mood for gammon potatoes and coleslaw. is it a gammon joint? how do you cook yours? think i will get real coleslaw and syn it if i can find the syns x

you have put me in the mood for gammon potatoes and coleslaw. is it a gammon joint? how do you cook yours? think i will get real coleslaw and syn it if i can find the syns x

Yes its a gammon joint thats cooked in the slow cooker, but you can always boil or roast it if you haven't got a slow cooker. Try not to overcook it cos otherwise it falls to bits!
You can always make your own coleslaw to save on syns. I make it with extra light mayonnaise, so only 0.5 syns per tablespoon x

Mmm what's in the peanut butter curry that sounds nice I love both curry and peanut butter!

Glad you stayed in the stone zone and as you say some months are just busier than others, life happens and I am sure you will get back on track right away as always x

Go to minimins.com then slimming world then slimming world recipes then Pete's recipe book.
Index on page 74.
You will find a SW version of the peanut butter curry on there.
I have it every week!
Pete

Mmm what's in the peanut butter curry that sounds nice I love both curry and peanut butter!

Glad you stayed in the stone zone and as you say some months are just busier than others, life happens and I am sure you will get back on track right away as always x
Its a gorgeous curry Laura and can easily be adapted for a veggie version, with either just veggies or Quorn pieces, or both.

Go to minimins.com then slimming world then slimming world recipes then Pete's recipe book.
Index on page 74.
You will find a SW version of the peanut butter curry on there.
I have it every week!
Pete
I bulk cook then freeze it and have it a least twice a week......I love it.

Yes its a gammon joint thats cooked in the slow cooker, but you can always boil or roast it if you haven't got a slow cooker. Try not to overcook it cos otherwise it falls to bits!
You can always make your own coleslaw to save on syns. I make it with extra light mayonnaise, so only 0.5 syns per tablespoon x

hmmm is it made with fromage frais? unsure/scared of trying home made stuff lol

5Another hot day here today so must get out and get some rays, as spent all day yesterday watching the tennis!
Feel very bloated today as my rings are tight and these painkillers are palying havoc with my digestion, even tho I'm taking drugs to counteract the effects of them, hence the 1.25lbs gain overnight. Next official WI will be next Friday, so hope to have lost at least a pound by then!

Saturday July 6th
EE

B : Coffee and banana
L : Melon, strawberries and yogurt
D : Chicken in mushroom/onion Phili sauce, sweet potato, potato and carrot chips with peas

HexA : Light Phili
HexB :

Syns : Milk 5 - Wkly Tot 18/105

Snacks : Cherries

Exercise : Non

Days on Plan : 4/51

Weight : 8st 13lbs 2oz

Last edited:
Another hotty here in sunny Dorset, so salad in order for the day.
Weight not going down, but blame the 'loo fairy' cos she hasnt paid a visit for 4 days despite drugs and 2 litres of water a day! Having a day of no painkillers , so that might resolve the situation lol!

Sunday July 7th
Red

B: Coffee
L : Tapas - pastrami, pickled shallots, feta cheese and tomatoes
D : Chicken salad, coleslaw and beetroot

HexA : Feta cheese
HexB : 2 Alpen lights
HexB :

Syns : Dressing 3, Cadbury Caramel 10 - Wkly Tot 31/105

Snacks : Cherries, apple

Exercise : 1 hr walk

Days on Plan : 5/51

Weight : 8st 13.25lbs

Last edited:
Not sure on food today as going up to my Mums til tomorrow, but will all be SW friendly cos she's very supportive on the food front even tho she does make naughty apple crumble for hubby! It will probabaly be an EE day as having Spag Bol for dinner but going out for lunch, so will just have to choose a salad or baked spud

Monday July 8th
Monday
EE

L : Tuna steak and salad
D : Spagetti Bolognese

HexB :

Syns : 15 - Wkly Tot 46/105

Snacks : Melon, loganberries, strawberries, apple, cherries and yogurt

Exercise : 30 min walk in New Forest

Days on Plan : 6/51