And now the good bit......Maintaining!

Glad you're home and getting taken care of :) enjoy your Indian tonight.
Love D & G xxx

Thanks Danni. D just off to the shops to get a few ingredients for tonights curry. If you can watch the programm before you go to India, as it will give you a taster for it. Where abouts in India are you going? Xx

Thanks going to watch it right now :)

Off to Kochi but also Delhi for a night then driving to see Taj Mahal! Xx

Thanks going to watch it right now :)

Off to Kochi but also Delhi for a night then driving to see Taj Mahal! Xx

Nice! Just had a look on the map and Kochi is south west and think they have a lot of fish dishes there. Look forward to seeing the pics xx

Rest up Kim :) glad hospital went well and looking forward to seeing your curry, it has a fun name so has to be good ;-) x

Vegetable Makhanawala.......gorgeous!

Attachments

• 1374257021127.jpg
    1374257021127.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 62
Another Green day today as hubby made 8 portions of the curry, so it would be rude not to have it again today as it was so scrumptious!

Saturday July 20th
Green

B : Melon, pineapple, strawberries and Greek yogurt
L : Egg and beans on toast
D : Vegetable Makhanawala and Basamati rice

HexA : Milk
HexA :
HexB : WM Bread
HexB:

Syns : Curry 10 - Wkly Tot 20/105

Snacks : Nectarine, plum and cherries

Exercise : Walk around the river

( 51 ) Days on Plan til Holiday : 18/18

Weight : 8st 11.25lbs

Last edited:
Hubby's making a Chicken Passanda from the Rick Stein India book for tonights dinner and just worked out the syns and its so much lower than the Makhanawala, only 4.5 per portion. However, the other curry was so worth as dont think I've tasted such a gorgeous curry. So an EE day today as we're out today and having a BBQ, so hope they do something I can have.

Sunday July 21st
EE

B : Melon, pineapple, strawberries and Greek yogurt
L : Fritatta
D : Chicken Passanda with Basamati rice

HexA : Milk and almond milk
HexB : Ground almonds

Syns : Curry 4.5, Greek yogurt 0.5, 1tsp EV olive oil 2, Mars Bar icecream 7 - Wkly Tot 34/105

Snacks : Peach, strawberries

Exercise : None

( 51 ) Days on Plan til Holiday : 19/19

Weigh: 8st 11.75lbs

Last edited:
Last nights dinner of Chicken Passanda was lovely, but a little dry for me as prefer saucier curries, but it would be a good dish to have with a mix of different curries at dinner.
Made a Frappachino with the Alpro almond milk yesterday and is was quite scrummy and put some in my coffee this morning.....not so scrummy, so will stick to making Frappachinos with it!
Was nice to see me a bit lighter on the scales as well this morning at 8st 9.75lbs as seem to have been stuck in the 8.11's for a while, so long may it continue! It could be dehydration in this heat and my horrible hot flushes I'm having at the mo, but I'm drinking at least 2 litres a day plus my coffee, so lets just hope its good old fat I'm losing as have been on plan 100% for nearly 3 weeks now!
Am now addicted to curries, so having the Vegetable Makhanawala again for dinner!

Monday July 22nd
Green

B : Coffee
L : Fritatta and beans with fruit salad and Greek yogurt
D : Vegetable Makhanawala with brown rice/peas

HexB : All Bran
HexB : All Bran

Syns : 1tsp EV olive oil 2, Curry 10 - Wkly Tot 46/105

Snacks : Plum, peach, nectarine, Mugshot, banana

( 51 ) Days on Plan 100% til Holiday : 20/20

Weight : 8st 9.75lbs

Last edited:
Big lunch coming up......Fritatta, beans,fruit salad and Greek yogurt!

Attachments

• 1374494722342.jpg
    1374494722342.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 45
I made a frittata for lunch too!! I do like them but sometime find them too eggy and I feel sick after.

[QUOTE=Nikki
Thats really funny Nikki, cos I sometimes feel the same! I dont put cheese in mine which helps and have really enjoyed the last 2 I've had and not felt sickie!

Not sure what was going on with me yesterday cos I just could not stop eating as was so hungry! I suppose we all get them and thank goodness I had enough Hex's ets to curb my appetite! Ended up having double bumper All Bran just before I went to bed!
Feeling ok today and having another Green day, but not curry lol!

Tuesday July 23rd
Green

B : Fresh grapefruit
L : Fritatta and beans
D : Vegetable/tomato/Phili sauce with wm pasta twists

HexA :
HexB : 40g LF cheese
HexB : 75g Light Phili

Syns : 1tsp EV olive oil 2, 2 x Ripple 16 - Wkly Tot 64/105

Snacks : Nectarine, peach, banana, pineapple, melon and Greek yogurt

Exercise : 2 mile powerwalk

( 51 ) Days on Plan til Holiday : 21/21

Last edited:
Bit of a shock to the body as back to work today and have to be organised food wise. Im scraping the barrel a bit at home as virtually no food in and im down to my last plum! So big shop tomorrow me thinks. So another Green day today as had enough veggie pasta from last night for tonights supper.

Wednesday July 24th
Green

B : Melon, pineapple, banana and Greek yogurt
L : Egg sandwich
D : Vegetable / tomato / Phili sauce with wm pasta twists

HexA : Light Phili

Syns : EL salad cream 2, Velvet Crunch 4, Cadbury Caramel 10 - Wkly Tot 80/105

Snacks :

Exercise : Working

( 51 ) Days on Plan til Holiday : 22/22

Last edited:
Have just been thru my freezer and discovered about 10 meals in there for me that I'd bulk cooked, so think I'll have a Bolognese for dinner with either sw chips as have some potatoes to use up, or tagliatelle.

Thursday July 25th
EE

B : Banana and plums
L : Veggie soup
D : Bolognese with tagliatelle

HexA : LF cheese
HexB : 20 almonds

Syns : Milk 3.5, Daim Bar 7.5 - Wkly Tot 91/105

Snacks : Nectarine

Exercise : 40 minute powerwalk

( 51 ) Days on Plan til Holiday : 23/23

Last edited:
Weekend is here, so hubby home today and think we're going to have the Vegetable Makhanawala again tonight as its so scrummy, but will see if we can make it a bit more SW friendly. The only trouble with doing that, you can change the flavour of the dish and do I really want to sacrifice that?!
Official WI....lost 1.25lbs taking me to 8st 10.5lbs, so only a few more pounds til I'm back to my target weight of 8.7! Have 4 more weeks til my holiday so would like to be as near to target as I can, so will be happy with another couple off, as I tend to average 2lbs a month.

Friday July 26th
Green

B/L : Tomato, mushroom and onion Frittata
D :

HexA :
HexB :
HexB :

Syns : 1tsp EV olive oil 2 - Wkly Tot /105

Snacks :

Exercise :

( 51 ) Days on Plan til Holiday : 24/24

Weight : 8st 10.5lbs

Last edited:
Weekend is here, so hubby home today and think we're going to have the Vegetable Makhanawala again tonight as its so scrummy, but will see if we can make it a bit more SW friendly. The only trouble with doing that, you can change the flavour of the dish and do I really want to sacrifice that?!
Official WI....lost 1.25lbs taking me to 8st 10.5lbs, so only a few more pounds til I'm back to my target weight of 8.7! Have 4 more weeks til my holiday so would like to be as near to target as I can, so will be happy with another couple off, as I tend to average 2lbs a month.

Friday July 26th
Green

B/L : Veggie Frittata
D : Vegetable Makhanawala with Basamati rice

HexA :
HexB :
HexB :

Syns :

Snacks :

Exercise :

( 51 ) Days on Plan til Holiday : 24/24

Weight : 8st 10.5lbs

Well done on your loss! Your always able to get back on track. Have a nice weekend with your hubby.

Well done on your loss! Your always able to get back on track. Have a nice weekend with your hubby.

Thanks Debbie. Its taken me many years to realise that I do need to keep the SW principles to maintain this new weight. Luckily tho I can get back on track easily as I never want to go back to where I was. think this is the longest Ive maintained as well! x

Ended up going to the pub on Friday, had a great night, didnt drink extravagant amounts of wine, but ended up vomiting all day yesterday! Hubby made a Vegetable Makhanawala but couldn't eat it as only managed fruit, yogurt and cereal.
Tesco have got reduced lamb, so hubby making a lamb rogon josh for dinner......works out at 8 syns per portion, mmmm cant wait to try it now tummy settled. Hes also making some mango chutney as well, so will just need to syn the sugar in that, but should be quite low. So, weekly syns are all up in the air this week, but havent really eaten anything to take me off plan so I will over gestimate approx 50 syns for Friday and the full 15 for Saturday as had 3 little squares of flapjack!

Sunday July 28th
EE

B : Melon
L : Yogurt and strawberries
D : Lamb Rogon Josh with white Basmati rice

HexB : Ryvita Minis

Syns : Lamb Rogon Josh 8, Mango Chutney 2, Cadbury Caramel 10 - Wkly Tot 85/105

Snacks : Melon

( 51 ) Days on Plan til Holiday : 26/26

Last edited:
Th Lamb Rogon Josh was delicious, especially with the mango chutney.....10 syns in total, so not bad but it will probably take me over my weekly syns this week. Im just going to carry on as normal and eat what I normally would as whats the point in depriving myself, as it was only 1 night out and I rarely do it, so a few over guesstimated syns wont matter......I hope lol! Will be interesting to see what the scales will be like on friday because at the mo, they're being kind.....8st 7.75lbs, so thats 2.75lbs off since Friday! I will also do my monthly WI on Saturday 3rd and the way things are going , I'm on for a good loss this month taking me back into target range as I was 6.5lbs over target on July 3rd!

Monday July 29th
EE

B : Melon. pineapple, strawberries and Greek light yogurt
L : Onion, mushroom, tomato and broccoli Frittata and baked beans
D : Lamb Rogon Josh with Basmati rice

HexB :

Syns : Greek light yogurt 1, Rogon Josh 8, Choccie 31 - Wkly Tot 125/105

Snacks : Plums and nectarine, Mugshot

( 51 ) Days on Plan til Holiday :27/27

Weight : 8st 7.75lbs