And now the good bit......Maintaining!

Sorry to hear youve had a cold Kim. Hope you are better now :)

You do so well to stay on plan! X

Cold all better now thanks, just battling the hayfever now lol!

OK, so I have 3 more days on plan & then Im away Thursday - Monday, which unfortunately wont be on plan as its all set meals & we're going to the BBC Good Food Show, so possible nibbles lol! From next Monday tho I have no more socials booked til the middle of August, so I must knuckle down & behave myself! Im in a challenge in the 9's - 8's thread to lose 7lbs taking me to 8.3 for my hols at the end of August, so have 10 weeks to lose it. I know I wanted to maintain, but would really like to get below 8.7 & see how I do. So the plan is, is to stay on plan 100%, but if I do have an odd social, hopefully the damage wont be too bad!
I just have to realise that this is me for life now.....follow SW, off day/s, follow SW..... Its no hardship, as its a lovely healthy eating plan & I love it & dont even have to think about it now, its just part of my daily life.
So today, terrible food wise as I was running around & also had no food so big shop done.....

Monday June 10th
Green

B: Berries & Greek yogurt
L: Mugshot! & apple
D: Thai veggie curry & rice

HexA: Milk
HexA:
HexB: Light Phili
HexB: 2 Alpen Lights

Syns: Star Bar 12.5, Greek yogurt 0.5

Snacks: Melon, pineapple, strawberries & Greek yogurt

Last edited:
Have been on a Study Day today & luckily took a packed lunch, as they provided a lovely calorie laden lunch along with cookies & muffins all day long! Im now watching my hubby & Mum scoffing a huge chocolate brownie between them!!!

Tuesday June 11th
EE

B: Berries & yogurt
L: Egg mayo sandwich, tomatoes & banana
D: Spagetti Bolognese

HexB: Bread

Syns: Bread 4.5, Greek yogurt 0.5

Snacks: Melon, pineapple, strawberries & greek yogurt

Well down for staying on track :) can't believe they're scoffing it in front of you lol ;-) xx

Say hi to D and Granny P! X

Well down for staying on track :) can't believe they're scoffing it in front of you lol ;-) xx

Haha, you know what D's like & he's even worse after a bike ride as never stops eating & then uses mum being down as an excuse to buy naughties! x

Last day on plan today before the weekend extravaganza of food & booze!!! Cant really make healthy choices as the food is all decided for us, so will just go with it & get back on plan on Monday & do some damage limitation!

Wednesday June 12th
EE

B: Coffee
L: Berries & Greek yogurt
D:Chicken Peanut Butter Curry with brown rice & peas

HexB:

Syns: Peanut butter 3.5, Poppadom 2, Muller Greek yogurt 0.5

Snacks: Fruit & Greek yogurt

Last edited:
Have a great weekend!! XX

Hello diary!

Well Im back after a fabulous weekend away. Drove up to Kidderminster on Thursday for the RM Chefs Reunion, meal in hotel with some vino. Friday went to the BBC Good Food Show which was brilliant & ate my way around the show with all the freebies. Friday night was the start of the Reunion & great to catch up with some old pals with a meal & yet some more vino.....I was a good girl tho & went to bed at midnight so was fairly fresh the next day. Saturday we all went on a ginggangoolie on a coach to the National Arboretum & spent a very moving day there. Saturday night was the Gala dinner with a Mr & Mrs quiz...... which we won & went to bed at 4am lol! Left on Sunday back to Taunton & had chinese food, cookies & chocolate!!!

So, all in all a fabulous weekend, but feel as tho I've put on half a stone.......well worth it tho!
Back on plan today, tho haven't eaten anything yet as drove back home from Taunton & tummy a bit tender with all the 'off plan' food. Will try & be 'dry' now till August 23rd when Im going on a girlie weekend to London, so thats 9 weeks this Fiday! Ideally want to be 8.3 by then as feel I could drop a bit lower than 8.7, but know Im such a slow loser it may be a hard slog. Hubby is doing a 300 mile bike ride that weekend, so wont be drinking over the next 9 weeks, so that encourages me to stay dry as well, which helps with the hangover munchies at weekends!

Monday June 17th
EE

L: Coffee
D: Chicken Peanut curry with brown rice & peas

HexB: 2 Alpen Lights

Snacks:

Syns: Peanut Butter 3.5

Last edited:
Welcome back :) sounds like a great weekend xx

Mr H is useless and forgot we have friends over this wkend so Skype the weekend after? Xxx

Up early this morning for another study day, so had to be organised with food again as no lunch provided. Not keen on eating breakfast at this ungodly hour, but needs must!

Tuesday June 18th
EE

L: Egg sandwich & baby tomatoes
D:Chicken Peanut Butter Curry with brown rice & peas

HexB: 60g bread

Syns: Bread 4, Mayo 1, Peanut Butter 3.5, Muller Greek yogurt 0.5 - Tot 9

Snacks: Fruit

Last edited:
Think I'll have a green day today, as bought a new gizzit at the BBC Good Food Show on Saturday & want to try it out on some veggies. So I'll have a veggie stir fry & noodles with some Hoi Sin sauce.
I've also decided to add 'Days on Plan' onto my daily diary as I really need to 'screw the bap' now as this is supposed to be a maintaining diary & all I've done so far is put on the poundage with too many socials, so rather than maintaining I need to lose!
Going out for a powerwalk, with possibly a little jogette if the hip allows!

Wednesday June 19th
Green

L: Veggie soup
D: Veggie stir fry & noodles
N: Egg/onion mayo sandwich & baby tomatoes

HexB:
60g WMBread
HexB:
60g WMBread

Syns: Hoi Sin 3 Mayo 0.5, Greek yogurt 0.5 - Tot 4

Snacks: Fruit

Exercise: 3.5 mile jog/powerwalk

Days on Plan: 3

Last edited:
Slight change of food plan as Im working tonight now, so need to add in another meal. So having some soup now & then egg sandwich in the early hours!

Grrr, 6 hours sleep is not enough & I have another night tonight! Cant be bothered & haven't really got the time to make food tonight, so have taken a meal out of the freezer to have before I go to work.

Thursday June 20th
Green

D: Thai veggie curry
N: Egg/onion sandwich & baby tomatoes

HexA: Light Phili
HexB: 60g wm bread

Syns: Mayo 0.5, Greek yogurt 0.5 Velvet Crunch 4, - Tot 5

Snacks : Fruit

Days on Plan: 4

Last edited:
Grrr, 6 hours sleep is not enough & I have another night tonight! Cant be bothered & haven't really got the time to make food tonight, so have taken a meal out of the freezer to have before I go to work.

Thursday June 20th
Green

D: Thai veggie curry
N: Egg/onion sandwich & baby tomatoes

HexA: Light Phili

Syns: Mayo 0.5, Greek yogurt 0.5 Velvet Crunch 4, Ripple 8 - Tot 13

Snacks : Fruit

Days on Plan: 4

doing great Kim to get back on track and stay on it after your weekend. try to sleep more when your home as i know how it feels. eye balls are stinging yet am still up...not good.
hope your shift goes quickly tonight x

doing great Kim to get back on track and stay on it after your weekend. try to sleep more when your home as i know how it feels. eye balls are stinging yet am still up...not good.
hope your shift goes quickly tonight x

Thanks Deb. The key to this weight loss malarky/maintaining, is to get straight back on plan afterwards & thats where it would be so easy to let things slip. But, I now realise after all my years of dieting, that I have to do that or the weight not only goes on but stays on as well. SW is for life, but its no hardship!

Back