And now the good bit......Maintaining!

i wouldn't worry Kim...know you are not anyway...but hubby home was bound to mean extra or more days of indulgence. if you can't enjoy some drinks and nice food when hubby is home, when can you? you will be on track before you know it. is it 1 or 3 months he is home?

He's home on leave for a month, so I've been halfy halfy on plan! day 3 of being good today!

Aww thank you :) Off to do my shopping now for the weekend. Sound funny but Thursday is our "Friday" hehe

Not had too much socially, think it's boredom if I'm in at night and with H being away, need to plan more stuff through the week!

Im the same Danni, so I always save most of my syns for the evening & sometimes a Hex. I also have a BIG evening meal followed by a bowl of fruit like melon, pineapple, kiwi, strawberries, so Im quite often too full for my choocie!
Its a nightmare at the moment tho as D is always eating, especially in the evening muttering he wants choccie or wine gums lol! Is your Mr H the same? x

This looks yum, my hubby loves satay so I must try it.

Debbie its gorgeous & one of my favourite dinners. I tend to double the recipe, so I freeze whats left. Its quite a mild 'satay' taste, but you could always add more peanut butter lol!

Think I will start doing that then to try and stop going over.

Haha he loves wine gums as well but is unofficially following SW when he's home :)

Think I will start doing that then to try and stop going over.

Haha he loves wine gums as well but is unofficially following SW when he's home :)

Haha, my Mr H is the same when he's home & unofficially follow it at home coz he eats what I do, but then has cheese & biccies/Winegums afterwards lol!

Thought I was going to get away with an on plan weekend, but nope, off to my brothers which will involve food & booze lol! So, will have had 6 days limiting the damage of last weekend & will spend next week doing the same from this weekend.....but isn't that what maintaining is all about.....Life!
So will have my monthly weigh on the 1st rather than the 3rd this month eeeek! I will have put on, but knew this month would be hard with the boy being home, as we're having impromptu naughty nights! Nothing on from the middle of June, so I can be angelic from then!

Wednesday May 29th
Red

B: Berries & Greek yogurt
L: Egg, onion, tomato & spinach sandwich
D: Chicken thighs, Jersey potatoes, leeks in Phili sauce & carrots

HexA: Milk
HexA: Light Phili
HexB: 60g WM bread
HexB: Jersey potatoes

Syns: 30g WM bread 3, Cadbury Caramel 10 - Tot 13

Snacks: Fruit

Exercise: 2 mile powerwalk

Last edited:
Off out for lunch with sis & bro in law today, so will just a spud hopefully, as so much easier. Am cooking a gammon in the slow cooker for dinner tonight to have with my fave Jersey Royals

Thursday May 30th
EE

B: Berries & yogurt
L: Baked spud & beans
D: Gammon, Jersey chips, peas & 'fried' egg

HexB:

Syns: None

Snacks:
Fruit salad

Exercise:
None

Last edited:
Now working all this weekend on long days, so will be uber organised on the food front & can do my monthly WI on the 3rd as now not going to my brothers for a social.....shame as was really looking forward to it & I was going to make a Key Lime Pie!!!! Liver will be happy also LOL!

Friday May 31st
EE

L: Gammon & tomato sandwich with pickled shallots
D:Thai veggie curry

HexA: 75g Light Phili
HexB: 60g WM Bread

Syns: WM bread 3, mayo & mustard 1, milk 3, Galaxy Ripple 8 - Tot 15/105

Snacks: Fruit Salad, cherries

Exercise: 2 mile walk

Saturday June 1st
Green

L: Egg sandwich & baby tomatoes
D:Thai veggie curry

HexA: 75g Light Phili

Syns: EL Salad Cream 1, Velvet Crunch 4, Cadbury Caramel 10 - Tot 30/105

Snacks: Fruit Salad

Exercise: Working

Sunday June 2nd
Green

L: Egg sandwich & baby tomatoes
D:

HexA:

Syns: EL Salad Cream 1, Velvet Crunch 4, Wotsits 5, bottle of Vino! 24 - Tot 64/105

Snacks: Fruit Salad

Exercise: Working

Last edited:
Morning Kim,
Sounds like you've been having fun!
Just updated my diary, had a difficult couple of weeks but at least I am back at target!!!!!
Love the sound of the peanut butter curry. May try a veggie version of it over the weekend.
Off to Bournemouth for a day on the beach and in the sea, can't wait :).
X

Morning Shellie.....have posted on your diary!

You have to try the Peanut Butter Curry, its the best & will go lovely as a veggie version as well.

Enjoy Bournemouth......it will be rammed!! xx

Yesterday was a funny old day food wise as didn't get any dinner as busy day at work & only managed to get my lunch at 6pm, so didn't bother with any dinner as too late by the time I got home. However, did manage to demolish a nice bottle of Sauvignon Blanc & a bag of Wotsits!

Might be working tonight as well & already had a sandwich at lunch, so thats going to throw me out food wise as dont have any food in for my 2am 'lunch', so will have to syn the bread!!!!! Dinner is already sorted & having an EE day, so I cant jiggle things about!

Monday June 3rd
EE

B: Coffee
L: Chicken sandwich
D: Chicken peanut butter curry with rice & peas

HexB: Bread

Syns: Peanut Butter 4 - Tot 68/105

Snacks: Fruit & yogurt

Last edited:
Oopsie for Tuesday, as I was all on plan until I decided to go out for a drink when I finished my shift at 2pm......blame the nice weather & hubby being on leave! So a few vino's & a lovely meal out.......Foccacia with mozerella & mediterranean veg! Back on it today......

Wednesday June 5th
Red

L: Egg sandwich
D: Gammon, Jersey potatoes, carrots & leeks in Phili sauce

HexB: 60g bread
HexB: Jersey potatoes

Syns: Bread 4, Mayo 1, Gravy 2 - Tot 7

Snacks: Melon & pineapple

Exercise: Gardening

Last edited:
Sounds like a lovely afternoon :) Red days are good if you want a sandwich for lunch so will remember that!

Say hi to Mr H and hope you're enjoying having him home xx

Its great having him home, but more painful when he goes back!

I tend to have a sandwich most lunchtimes & its normally egg coz then I can have any plan. Do you get the wholemeal out there? x

Its great having him home, but more painful when he goes back!

I tend to have a sandwich most lunchtimes & its normally egg coz then I can have any plan. Do you get the wholemeal out there? x

Aww I know it's rubbish being a weekend wife :-(

Yeah you get wholemeal normally one little loaf hidden amongst all the other ones lol x

As long as its wholemeal thats OK. I always weigh the bread & syn if its over the 60g, so at least you get a decent sandwich! x

Grrrr, thought I had hayfever, but oh no, have a stinking cold & sore throat.....in the summer! Food is going to be the same as yesterday as we cooked double, apart from the gammon as we ate all that, so having Sainsburys low fat sausages instead

Thursday June 6th
Red

L: Egg & onion
D: Sausages, Jersey pots, carrots & leeks in Phili sauce

HexB: 6 Crackerbreads
HexB: Jersey pots

Syns: Mayo 1, Sausages 2, Gravy 2, Greek yogurt 0.5, Starbar 12.5 - Tot 18

Snacks: Melon, pineapple & Greek yogurt

Exercise: 2 mile powerwalk & gardening

Last edited:
Hope you feel better soon! Xx

Not sure what the menu is for today, coz we were going to do a BBQ tonight with a meat fest, but its cold & cloudy, so will see what its like later & then do a shop as no food in.

Friday June 7th
Green

B: Berries & Greek yogurt
L: Egg mayo & tomatoes
D
:Veggie & bacon pasta

HexB: Crackerbreads
HexB: Bacon

Syns: Mayo 1 - millions as had loads of choccie!!!

Snacks: Fruit

Last edited:
Disastrous day yesterday as had to 'feed my cold' & ended up raiding Morissons choccie department lol!
So that brings me today & I need to knuckle down & behave myself for the next 5 days, as we're away from Thursday - Sunday, which will be off plan!

Saturday June 8th
EE

B: Coffee
L: Veggie & bacon pasta
D: BBQ - burgers, chicken kebabs, salmon kebabs, taboullah, coleslaw & potato salad

HexA: Milk & Light Phili
HexB: Kellogs delight bar

Syns: Mayo & dressing 5

Snacks: Fruit & greek yogurt

Last edited:
Had a gorgeous BBQ last night & stayed on plan......whoopee!!! Working today, so again another on plan day! Will be glad when hubby goes back to work, which means I'll be working more & I can get back into a better routine with food. As lovely as this month has been, its not been good for a girls waistline!

Sunday June 9th
EE

L: Egg & onion sandwich with baby plum tomatoes
D: Chicken peanut curry with rice & peas

HexB: Bread

Syns: Bread 4, Mayo 1, Peanut butter 4

Snacks: Fruit & Greek yogurt

Well done for staying on plan :)

Hope your cold is better now? X

Back