And once again...........

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
You lot are probably bored rigid with my moaning and buggering about - will i start CD, won't i start CD.....blah, blah, blah,blah........:blahblah:
Well I know its midday on a Wednesday (and i've already eaten thismorning) but today is the day - i have to start RIGHT NOW, or i'll put it off for another week! No more moaning, no more eating myself silly :eat: Today is the day i stop being a whiney, moaning, self pitying pain in the butt! (Can't be done - i hear you cry!)
I'll show ya. BRING IT ON!!! GRRRRRR! :rotflmao:

(yes i know i've gone mad! lol)

Hey Rayven, well done for getting started you can and will do it. Moan on here as much as you like that is what were all here for.

Wtg Rayven - I'm the same - been umming and ahhing and generally faffing for days - NO MORE! Today is the day!

Good luck, I am sure you will do fab!
Kerrie x

You lot are probably bored rigid with my moaning and buggering about - will i start CD, won't i start CD.....blah, blah, blah,blah........:blahblah:
Well I know its midday on a Wednesday (and i've already eaten thismorning) but today is the day - i have to start RIGHT NOW, or i'll put it off for another week! No more moaning, no more eating myself silly :eat: Today is the day i stop being a whiney, moaning, self pitying pain in the butt! (Can't be done - i hear you cry!)
I'll show ya. BRING IT ON!!! GRRRRRR! :rotflmao:

(yes i know i've gone mad! lol)

You know when you know Ray - its as simple as that! We're all here for you watever you choose to do! You can do it, you have done it before - let the past stay there and concentrate on the rest of today and each day at a time only xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You'll do it Ray......Just stay strong. We're all here with you
Tansyx

Better moan than eat. Go for it girl!

Hugs
botozi

We all know things have to be 'right' to be successful - now you have everything 'right', it's time to start!!

Good luck - keep us posted :)

Well done Rayven for getting started - when you have that fire in your belly that tells you to get on with the diet, you just have to go with it, and go with it NOW!!!

Good luck x

Well am glugging my water already and got my thermal socks out (because i know all too well that tomorrow or Friday i'll be freezing!) I WILL DO THIS!!!! I WILL DO THIS!!!

You go girl! :party0011:

Back