and so ends the birthday weekend...

kay_135

Hi all!

I'm on Day 5 of Exante. It was my birthday on Friday so have been faced with multiple challenges in terms of food! I decided beforehand what I was going to do: on Friday my colleagues put on a little lunch for me so I ate then. In the evening I managed to not revert to type and scoff pizza at the pub. I did drink, but only vodka and very little.

Then yesterday I had a 'do' at a local pub. I told myself (very firmly) beforehand that I would drink spirits only and pace myself, and that I'd have food with everyone, but avoid carbs. And that is what I did!

I've woken up today a bit scared of the scales, but I knew I needed to get on them and check for damage. So my mid-week WI (my 1st official WI will be Weds) is 4lbs down! I'm chuffed - that's after 4 days on Exante, and not even TS cuz of all these damn social engagements! It's given me real motivation to carry on and have a week of TS.

Happy days! How are we all this fine Sunday?

K x

That's great kay! I have my own birthday weekend coming up and it won't even be on my first week with the rapid weight loss so heaven knows how much damage I'm going to do then :p

Hi Lozza! It really helped me to sit down beforehand and really decide what I was going to do. If I'd just said to myself 'I'll try to be good but I might just eat a bit etc' then I'd probably have gone to town on the food! But having told myself what I was allowing myself really helped.

Good luck!

Hi kay! I'm happy to hear you are making good choices :) I'm on day 5 too and been good and 100% so far. Hope the scales like me on my first Wednesday wi. :eek:
I'm sure you will do great and keep 100% TS since now!
I managed to drag my bum out of my flat for a long, over one hour, fast walk. Which for me is a great success :flirt2:
Keep it up!

It's great that you made choices and stuck to them :)

It's my birthday on tuesday and I'm supposed to be going out for lunch with my family and then out for dinner with my friends, I'm also going to try and make sensible choices and hopefully they wont affect my weight loss for weigh in number 2.

Back