And so it begins.......>>>>

So here goes my first ever food diary.

I am currently at 11.5 stone, I've lost 5lbs in the last 3 weeks from just eating healthily and not eating past 8pm at night.

The weight started to creep on when I started college at age 16, I was around 8.5 stone then and now at 21, I am 11.5 and have an overweight BMI of 26-27.

Realistically I want to get back down to 8.5 stone mark, but know it will be a challenge so I am happy accepting 9.5! hehe. I'm at Uni at the moment so don't really have a set routine so I often find it difficult.

I've done a little dieting in the past, losing half a stone or so but usually giving up and finding myself right back at square one, putting the weight straight back on, at my heaviest at 12stone.

So I've decided to start a food diary, perhaps it will give me the incentive to eat properly and organise myself so that I won't give up this time!!! :)

Tues 20th April

Breakfast - I know it's bad but woke up late and was in a rush to get into Uni so had to skip breakfast.

Dinner- Tandoori chicken and salad wrap

Tea- 200g of grilled chicken breast (on the george forman grill ;)) with salad (lettuce, onion, peppers, mushrooms) low fat mayo, and piece of crusty bread.

Snacks- Apricot muller corner yoghurt.
An apple
2 x Salt & vinegar rice cakes.
2 cups of tea with low fat fruit sugar

Woke up yesterday super ill & have food poisoning so all I managed to hold down yesterday was water, and that wasn't till late at night. So yesterday all I've had is a bunch of water. It's now nearly midday and I'm still not feeling so good. Ah well I guess all good for the weightloss? Going to try and eat some toast in a bit.

BananaPancakes

Wednesday- Nothing but water :(

Thursday- Slice of Toast

Friday -
B: n/a
D:French Onion Soup with chunk of bread
T: Two slices of toast with ww jam

Saturday-
B:n/a
D:Chicken & Pepper cheese melt with salad and chips
T: Morrisons Good for you Chicken Pasta Bake (6 WW points)
Snacks: Walkers packet crisps.

Finally getting my appetite back & so hoping tomorrow I will feel up to some breakfast!

BananaPancakes

Back