And so it begins!

I'm sure you will look fantastic by September. Go easy on yourself the first few weeks and drink, drink, drink xxx

Great to have you on board Violet! You'll do great if you stay focussed hun. Best of luck with it. Oh and really like your profile pic by the way....very Twilight!!

x S

haha thanks...at least I think thats a compliment....unless you hate Twilight ;)

Hi Welcome to Lipotrim; not only will you become great friends of ours, but you will develop a new relationship with bathrooms and will soon know where all the public toilets are in your area because of the tanker load of water you are about to drink! Welcome again.

Elaine-Melanie said:
Hi Welcome to Lipotrim; not only will you become great friends of ours, but you will develop a new relationship with bathrooms and will soon know where all the public toilets are in your area because of the tanker load of water you are about to drink! Welcome again.

Lol I am thinking of asking the nurse I am working with tonight to fit a catheter for me so that I never have to worry about finding a loo lol ;-)

hey welcome and great you joined the club hehee, this site will be your saviour!! the support here is second to non, all the member are so supportive and you can do this, once the first week is over it gets easier and easier, well for me anyway.

Im on my 7th week and already nearly lost 2st, so it can be done, you just need to be totally focus and keep saying to yourself, you can do this!! good luck!

haha thanks...at least I think thats a compliment....unless you hate Twilight ;)

Far from it hun! I'm a sucker for those bloodsuckers!

x S

Back