and so it begins

thanx all..

i'm settling dow to my last "meal" of the day and realised that the toffee and walnut smells like golden syrup porrige oats.... it making me feel naughty so i'm dont think i'm missing anythig lol!!!!

moon, you know your so right about the drones....even when your in a good mood just looking at them could send me to the cake shop!!!!
they can be so flip with what they say coz they don't realise what it like to have a true problem. Belive me i feel that obesity is an disease of the body and mind

Welcome onboard hun and well done for reaching the end of day 1, roll on day two, soon be time for your fantastic weigh in!

Gxx

so day2 went well except nobody warned me about the dangerous enviroment the pub is. My mate nearly fainted when i ordered a soda water.....it made the day feel so much longer and i wokeup this morning with a headache. I still feel smug about it all. I haven't told him what i'm doing. when it works i'm gonna scream it from the roof tops but for now its a secret. i dont want the "you dont need to loose weight" or "one cake wont ruin your diet" or "you'll give up by the end of the month" i have too many diet destroyers in my life and i'm pretty sure the same ones are feeders too!!!!! oh well.
i'm into day 3 now and just tried a choc mint shake and think i really dont like them. its tastes a bit toothpasty.....oh well leek and potatoe for din dins

Back