• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

And so the journey begins...

Woke up in a flap this morning as I couldn't find a coffee whisk anywhere yesterday so had to order it off amazon with a delivery of 3-5days :eek:( so am having to use a normal whisk which didn't work last time, my shakes were powdery!

I weighed myself on the wii this morning... 17st 4lb I set a goal on there for 14lb loss it 2wks, which obviously it's not happy about lol. I didn't take any measurements as I don't have a proper tape (apart from in my tool box lol).

I have a 2litre bottle of water which I WILL finish today & drink more! Water has never been my friend, it may seem weird to say but I don't like the taste, well the lack of it! But I will do this!!

Here's to the long hard journey ahead....

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Got through my first day at work without cheating, am so proud!
Nearly drank all my water that should be finished in the next hour or so then I can start on the additional.

Feeling a little hungry, but have decided to divide my shakes so I am having 6 instead of 3 otherwise I think I would end up cheating.

Am at work at the minute, then off home to have my final shake then off to bed me thinks.

Roll on day 2...

Well done - i like the splitting of the shakes - I may give that a go later in the week when I have some hectic days at work!

Good luck and I will no doubt be popping in to say hello every now and again!

x

Day 2...

Woke up with a cramp in my right leg!
I started to feel hungry at about 7am but ignored it, got to my second job @ 9am and had half of a choc orange shake which was actually rather nice, until that is I got to a lump, which made me gag!

Got to 12:30 and started to feel hungry so had my other half, which again I got a lump! And at 4, I had half of my choc mint, and you guessed it another lump, GAG!

This happened with all my days shakes! I was finding it really hard yesterday b'cos of the gagging, I just wanted to cry! I was a little snappy in the morning but the people I work with are lazy so I doubt it was due to the diet!

I did fall off the wagon last night and had 3pringles, Why? I can not honestly tell you why! I got in from work and they were...there. Force of habit I guess, but I did throw the rest of them away!

I will carry on....