....and so the journey begins!!!!

I have about 10 stone I reckon...told u it was a huge amount, lol, I'm not too bad, I work in a children's home n so thought I'd really struggle but I'm findin it alright, not lookin forward to facin supermarket tomorrow, I'm on 4 shakes/soups per day x

dollbird said:
I have about 10 stone I reckon...told u it was a huge amount, lol, I'm not too bad, I work in a children's home n so thought I'd really struggle but I'm findin it alright, not lookin forward to facin supermarket tomorrow, I'm on 4 shakes/soups per day x

Well 10 stone to lose is better than 20 stone to lose... U can do it!! I've worked in a children's home before, so easy to snack!! But stick to this diet and ull feel a hell of a lot better about yourself than what a few minutes of food can give u :) xx

Thanks Hun, I'm actually quite lookin forward to my journey as its what I've dreamed of for years but never done anything about, but as circumstances change I now realise its my time to shine x

dollbird said:
Thanks Hun, I'm actually quite lookin forward to my journey as its what I've dreamed of for years but never done anything about, but as circumstances change I now realise its my time to shine x

Good on you! Good luck on your journey!

4stone2go_xx said:
Ooooh so we started around the same time then... I think we should support each other :) how much have u got to lose? And how are you finding it? Xx

I'm 5ft 7in and 14st 6oz or 9oz not 100% as only looked down at scales for a second.. Yikes.
I'd ideally like to be 10st I guess. Size 12 would be a dream!
Day 1 was hard, day 2 harder, headaches general stroppiness and tired (a pleasure to be around). But today I have to say has been a breeze, really good mood, energetic and full. My CDC texted me today to say today will be hard and keep going.. When I told her how I felt she said I'm prob in ketosis already. I think I've been sleep walking and have eaten some chocolate hobnobs!
However, I have a difficult day at work tomorrow and then out on the evening (to cinema) so I hope to goodness tomorrow is not my bad day!

4stone2go_xx said:
Yeh sure we can all support each other :) how much do u have to lose Hun n Hw r u finding it? We can do this!!! Lol xx

Hi.. I find this site/app fantastic! I'm not sure exactly how it works tho. I'm not sure how to do my diary, just adding this ad hoc. We'll support each other.. We'll get there!

beau10 said:
I'm 5ft 7in and 14st 6oz or 9oz not 100% as only looked down at scales for a second.. Yikes.
I'd ideally like to be 10st I guess. Size 12 would be a dream!
Day 1 was hard, day 2 harder, headaches general stroppiness and tired (a pleasure to be around). But today I have to say has been a breeze, really good mood, energetic and full. My CDC texted me today to say today will be hard and keep going.. When I told her how I felt she said I'm prob in ketosis already. I think I've been sleep walking and have eaten some chocolate hobnobs!
However, I have a difficult day at work tomorrow and then out on the evening (to cinema) so I hope to goodness tomorrow is not my bad day!

So we're basically the same then!! Regarding height n weight n how much we have to lose! When's ur weigh in? Ooooh the cinema will be a tricky one for u but just take a bottle of water and u willpower and u will be fine! Just think if u stick to it for 16 weeks ull be at target weight.... 16 weeks is nothing really so think about the end goal :) x

So we're basically the same then!! Regarding height n weight n how much we have to lose! When's ur weigh in? Ooooh the cinema will be a tricky one for u but just take a bottle of water and u willpower and u will be fine! Just think if u stick to it for 16 weeks ull be at target weight.... 16 weeks is nothing really so think about the end goal :) x

My weigh in is Wednesday as thats the day I first went to see my consultant. But, I didn't actually start the diet until Friday so I think I'll change it to Friday so I get a better loss on my weigh iB (crafty eh!) I think 10 stone is my goal, maybe more, maybe less. I'd just like to get rid of my muffin top slob look. Being able to wear clothes I already have would be a start! I'm 39 with 3 children - youngest is 2.

beau10 said:
My weigh in is Wednesday as thats the day I first went to see my consultant. But, I didn't actually start the diet until Friday so I think I'll change it to Friday so I get a better loss on my weigh iB (crafty eh!) I think 10 stone is my goal, maybe more, maybe less. I'd just like to get rid of my muffin top slob look. Being able to wear clothes I already have would be a start! I'm 39 with 3 children - youngest is 2.

My weigh in is on Saturday morning... I want to get rid of my 'apron' tummy from having my daughter! I'm sure most of the weight I have to lose is from my stomach yuck! My daughter is 6 now so the baby weight excuse is gettin Abit tedious now haha x

day 3 was also really tough for me that was yesterday i had headaches i wanted to eat food i dont even like but i fought it had a hot soak in the bath and got an early night woke up this morning feeling really energised been wonders for my house ive done nothing but clean all day so think ive gone into kesosis now get through tis day youll be fine from day 4.

day 3 was also really tough for me that was yesterday i had headaches i wanted to eat food i dont even like but i fought it had a hot soak in the bath and got an early night woke up this morning feeling really energised been wonders for my house ive done nothing but clean all day so think ive gone into kesosis now get through tis day youll be fine from day 4.
Haha..I cleaned my house yesterday. A bath does wonders doesn't it. Well done resisting to temptations x

alib1982 said:

Lol I've been gardening today to take my mind off eating... I don't normally do gardening!!! Lol... Its the evenings that get me the most, I've tried to have my last shake at 7ish but after that it kills me nt going n getting a pack of crisps!! But I'm sure after my first weigh in (when I lose quite a bit) lol ill be a lot more motivated!! X

My first weigh in is on Saturday at 10am, arghhh, I'm also takin proto col green magic to give me extra energy x

if you tend to snack at night then maybe changing ur sleeping pattern would be good i used to snack at night when kids were asleep and hubby was at work but now i go to sleep by 10 pm ............

alib1982 said:
if you tend to snack at night then maybe changing ur sleeping pattern would be good i used to snack at night when kids were asleep and hubby was at work but now i go to sleep by 10 pm ............

I don't go to bed late probs around 10.30ish, it's normally around 8 tht I start wanting to snack but messaging on here had stopped me :) x

Back