....and so the journey begins!!!!

4stone2go_xx

Silver Member
Well... Im starting ss tomorrow, going to see CDC at 5 but I'm going to keep off the food tomorrow and have a shake when I get them so I'm classing it as day 1... Eeeek! Thought I would start up one of these diaries right from the beginning to keep me as motivated as possible!

I'm 5ft 6 and 14 stone or there abouts (yuck!) I'm wanting to lose 4 stone.... Hopefully as quickly as possible!!!

Going without any food is going to be tough, especially with still having to cook for my daughter ect.... But a few months out of my life to shift this weight and be happy again will be worth it.

Anyway I'll add to this every weigh in and also if I'm having an off day which hopefully won't be often :-/

If anyone wants to motivate me then feel free :-D haha

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4stone2go_xx said:
Well... Im starting ss tomorrow, going to see CDC at 5 but I'm going to keep off the food tomorrow and have a shake when I get them so I'm classing it as day 1... Eeeek! Thought I would start up one of these diaries right from the beginning to keep me as motivated as possible!

I'm 5ft 6 and 14 stone or there abouts (yuck!) I'm wanting to lose 4 stone.... Hopefully as quickly as possible!!!

Going without any food is going to be tough, especially with still having to cook for my daughter ect.... But a few months out of my life to shift this weight and be happy again will be worth it.

Anyway I'll add to this every weigh in and also if I'm having an off day which hopefully won't be often :-/

If anyone wants to motivate me then feel free :-D haha

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best of luck for tomorrow :)

Good luck hunny u will be fine xx

Saw CDC today for the first time, really lovely lady! Im 13 stone 13 pounds so a pond less than I thought :-D

Wish me luck for my first week!!!

Xxx

Day 2.... Woke up with a banging headache! Made the maple porridge yuck!! The smell knocked me sick, I had one mouthful and couldn't eat anymore!!! It was lumpy and had a weird taste?! I never eat in a morning anyway so this might have played a part. I've had 2 pints of water and will try the soup in a few hours....

Xxx

4stone2go_xx said:
Saw CDC today for the first time, really lovely lady! Im 13 stone 13 pounds so a pond less than I thought :-D

Wish me luck for my first week!!!

Xxx

That's a good start - you on your way already! First few days is the hardest so stick with it & hopefully the first loss will be a biggie! Good luck.

Mmm I can manage the porridge but I'm def not a fan I hardly ever have it I love the mango shake though x hope yr getting on ok x

4stone2go_xx said:
Day 2.... Woke up with a banging headache! Made the maple porridge yuck!! The smell knocked me sick, I had one mouthful and couldn't eat anymore!!! It was lumpy and had a weird taste?! I never eat in a morning anyway so this might have played a part. I've had 2 pints of water and will try the soup in a few hours....

Xxx

Yes I agree.. Porridge has a kind of salty, medicine taste. It reminds me dehydration powders. Haha.

LeaE said:
Mmm I can manage the porridge but I'm def not a fan I hardly ever have it I love the mango shake though x hope yr getting on ok x

I thought the porridge would be more of a 'food' so I got quite a few of them unfortunately. I got 1 mango shake to try but havnt had it yet... Im getting on rly well apart frm a slight headache is tht normal?? Xx

4stone2go_xx said:
I thought the porridge would be more of a 'food' so I got quite a few of them unfortunately. I got 1 mango shake to try but havnt had it yet... Im getting on rly well apart frm a slight headache is tht normal?? Xx

Yes.. I've got a dull headache that gets worse from time to time. I'm on day 2.

beau10 said:
Yes.. I've got a dull headache that gets worse from time to time. I'm on day 2.

Ooooh so we started around the same time then... I think we should support each other :) how much have u got to lose? And how are you finding it? Xx

Craving chocolate today!!!! Arghhhh.... Will have a choc shake later n hopefully tht will solve it! Can't believe I've got through the weekend :) actually can't wait to get back to work tomorrow! Less temptation and will keep my mind occupied.....

Anyone else on day 3??

Xxx

4stone2go_xx said:
Craving chocolate today!!!! Arghhhh.... Will have a choc shake later n hopefully tht will solve it! Can't believe I've got through the weekend :) actually can't wait to get back to work tomorrow! Less temptation and will keep my mind occupied.....

Anyone else on day 3??

Xxx

Yep I'm on day 3, - its starting to feel hard today. Day 1 and 2 were much easier than this! I'm craving everything, from chocolate, to sausages to fruit! I'm doing step 2 though so I can have a meal but it's not exactly fully plugging the gaps!
Had porridge at ten and a shake at 2pm. Trying to get to 5pm for dinner but it's feeling like a lifetime away at the moment!
Must try to stay busy and away from the fridge!!!

danii27 said:
Yep I'm on day 3, - its starting to feel hard today. Day 1 and 2 were much easier than this! I'm craving everything, from chocolate, to sausages to fruit! I'm doing step 2 though so I can have a meal but it's not exactly fully plugging the gaps!
Had porridge at ten and a shake at 2pm. Trying to get to 5pm for dinner but it's feeling like a lifetime away at the moment!
Must try to stay busy and away from the fridge!!!

Haha stay away from that fridge!!!! I'm just on as sooo no meals for me :-( had mango shake this morn (lovely)!! And tried the apple porridge at 2ish (edible)..

How much have u got to lose chick?

X

4stone2go_xx said:
Haha stay away from that fridge!!!! I'm just on as sooo no meals for me :-( had mango shake this morn (lovely)!! And tried the apple porridge at 2ish (edible)..

How much have u got to lose chick?

X

I've got 3 stone to lose - must stay strong as I see with this plan it does work well if you follow it properly! What about yourself what's your target?

danii27 said:
I've got 3 stone to lose - must stay strong as I see with this plan it does work well if you follow it properly! What about yourself what's your target?

I'm 5ft 6 and 13st 13!! And I want to be around 10 stone but depends on how I feel when I get there! I'm determined to do it!!!! Lol

Hi there ladies, I may need ur support too, I'm on my 2nd day of ss, not feelin too bad at moment, hope I can support u ladies too, I have soo much more weight to lose than u lovely ladies though x

dollbird said:
Hi there ladies, I may need ur support too, I'm on my 2nd day of ss, not feelin too bad at moment, hope I can support u ladies too, I have soo much more weight to lose than u lovely ladies though x

Yeh sure we can all support each other :) how much do u have to lose Hun n Hw r u finding it? We can do this!!! Lol xx

Back