....and so the journey begins!!!!

My goal weight is 8 stone, but my CDC said that I should be aiming for 9 stone, anyways no point in arguing with her now, so I am at 11 stone now, feeling good but still a long way to go. my BMI is 28.3 I am so happy I am in the overweight category as opposed to the obese category. So basically aiming for a BMI of 20.5. and yes I wana b SKINNY not average :banana dancer:

Sisani said:
My goal weight is 8 stone, but my CDC said that I should be aiming for 9 stone, anyways no point in arguing with her now, so I am at 11 stone now, feeling good but still a long way to go. my BMI is 28.3 I am so happy I am in the overweight category as opposed to the obese category. So basically aiming for a BMI of 20.5. and yes I wana b SKINNY not average :banana dancer:

My bmi is 28.6 (prob less as I gt weighed on sat) so were near enough the same xx

strt:13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0

I'm going to makes some crisps from the oriental chilli pack when I get home! Fingers crossed it doesn't go wrong n I'm down a pack :-/ but excited that it could go well :-D yum!!

Soo crisps made... The first few were a disaster (burnt n on wrong side of Greece proof paper) but when I finally got the hang of it they were lovely :) and very filling!! I feel like I've eaten loads will deffo be making thm once a week!

Can't wait til weigh in in sat... Rly wna be in the 12s now :) xx

Liveonce said:
Hey hunn thought I was going to be stoppping as I can't fund it ne more but thankfully my mum n nan r jumping on bored to help me :D how u make the crisps then ? X

Aww thts great and rly nice of ur family (something mine wud never do!!)

U just mix a soup with Abit of water into a paste n spread with the back of a spoon small amounts of it in circles onto grease proof paper quite thinly pop in microwave for a couple of mins n get presto crispies :) really did fill me up xx

So today.... Day 20!! Unsure if I can say I've been 100% ss due to a few vodkas on Saturday but in my mind I have been 100% ss for 20 days :-D

I've been feeling very poorly today, got my eyelash extensions done n after lying down for 2 hours nearly passed out when I stood up... Very light headed :-(

Also my tummy is growling like crazy n I'm starving! Where is this ketosis???

I have also been extremely grumpy n have snapped at everyone I have come into contact with today!! Even my beautiful angel just because she was taking too long to get out of the car :-(

Hope tomorrow is better

Xx

Sisani said:

When I first read that I was thinking you were aiming to lose 8 or 9 stone and then I saw that you were 11 stone now...anyway that confused my tiny brain for a moment! You'll hit target in no time, you haven't got much to lose at all! Can't wait to be 11 stone lol! Good luck x

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10

So today.... Day 20!! Unsure if I can say I've been 100% ss due to a few vodkas on Saturday but in my mind I have been 100% ss for 20 days :-D

I've been feeling very poorly today, got my eyelash extensions done n after lying down for 2 hours nearly passed out when I stood up... Very light headed :-(

Also my tummy is growling like crazy n I'm starving! Where is this ketosis???

I have also been extremely grumpy n have snapped at everyone I have come into contact with today!! Even my beautiful angel just because she was taking too long to get out of the car :-(

Hope tomorrow is better

Xx

OMG me toooo Im snapping at everyone! My husband asked me if it was PMS, Im really grumpy too its the end of my second week my second weigh in is tomoro and I feel bloated and fat. I hope wen I sleep tonight I majically wake up tomoro and Im lighter/less bloated/more motivated. Do you think its the weather? It seems to be a pattern during the second week were we all felt pretty crappy and bloated. Hope week 3 is alittle more ambitious than week 2. I can tell my weightloss has plateaued and Im so frustrated because I'v been 100% ss :(. just had a chocolate shake and will be having a vanilla shake later... Hope you ladies are doing good xoxox

Sisani said:
OMG me toooo Im snapping at everyone! My husband asked me if it was PMS, Im really grumpy too its the end of my second week my second weigh in is tomoro and I feel bloated and fat. I hope wen I sleep tonight I majically wake up tomoro and Im lighter/less bloated/more motivated. Do you think its the weather? It seems to be a pattern during the second week were we all felt pretty crappy and bloated. Hope week 3 is alittle more ambitious than week 2. I can tell my weightloss has plateaued and Im so frustrated because I'v been 100% ss :(. just had a chocolate shake and will be having a vanilla shake later... Hope you ladies are doing good xoxox

I was very bloated week 2 bt then I came on so it may be that?? My mood has lifted today :) how u feeling? Well done on bein 100% ur doin great! X

I've woken up this morning feeling starving!! I'm not sure if it bcz I had a bar last night? But my stomach Is growling.....

Pint of water and a shake for me, let's see if tht stops it

Xxx

sw:13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0 w3:12.9

Back