And the bad news is........

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by SandraB, 16 December 2010 Social URL.

1. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    That I've put on 2lbs.........still confused as to weight of hip replacement etc so I measured myself and my waist is now at my target of 28 inches:D and my clothes are hanging off me, so I think that any gain since the op is down to the 'gadget'!

Have seen a few friends and everyone has commented on my weight loss, even a couple of ex-boyfriends, one of whom told me that I looked fabulous! was well chuffed:D

I know that I have to concentrate on getting my blood levels up but I still want to lose a stone, to get to 10 1/2 rather than 10 that I was aiming for originally, so I'm going to start ww on Monday. I think that I can manage to 'point' what I eat but will make the nutritional content of it the most important thing and won't stress if I go a tiny bit over from time to time.

I am enjoying what I eat and putting meals together, no cravings thank god! Have had a few Lindor during the week and 1/2 a bottle of wine......but I think that I deserve them, I really do!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.