"And The Battle Continues..."

Safia

Gold Member
Right enough messing around from me, haven't been on plan for over a week and eating crap that doesn't even give me much enjoyment or energy. Need to get my act together or I will gain all the weight i have lost back and i don't want to go there again. So here is my diary with my ramblings, thoughts and what i have eaten truthfully. Also thinking of not going back to group as i really am not happy there but will see how i am feeling by thursday x

Right starting to feel the strain of my unhealthy lifestyle, my tummy constantly hurts from overeating, my back hurts a lot more, i can feel twinges of spd, my clothes are getting tight in the wrong places and i have no energy. Plus tonight when i checked my weight it was in the 14s so really want to get my weight back to the 13s and try and maintain within the 13s.
So from tomorrow back on sw and no cola or bread for me x

Had a really good day and feel so much better for it and a lot more energy.

So today i have had:

BREAKFAST
Lemon in hot water with honey (1syn)
All Bran Choc Crunch (1hexb) with skimmed milk (hexa)
Tea with sweetner and skimmed milk (hexa)

LUNCH
Mug Shot
Pineapple

DINNER
Chicken mince and spinach curry with brown rice (Olive oil hexb) (2syns for a bit of fat left as mince was from chicken thighs)

HEXs
Hexa skimmed milk and 2 babybel cheeses
Hexb All Bran choc crunch and olive oil

SYNS
1 tsp honey (1syn)
Mayo in tuna mayo that i took from my daughter sandwich (2 syns)
Fat in chicken mince (2syns)
2 kinder chocs (7syns)
Total 12 syns

Also having a naval orange for a tv snack x

Everything was going ok until lunch time when i couldnt have my lunch as had a few things to do and by the time i got home i was starving and just ate whatever! Oh never mind back to it again tomorrow x

Yea so far so good been on plan for 9 days now and dont really have any cravings now and thankfully my appetite has shrunk too but not as much as before. Just have a little pesky cold right now so not enjoying my food as much but atleast i'm on plan x

Back to doing slimming world again from home. Weighed myself today and i am now 14st6.8lbs so at 27 weeks pregnant that a gain of 1st12lbs from my lowest weight! So far today has been going ok, will write up my food diary later but keep on wanting to eat fried chicken but thankfully no chicken shops nearby! x

Was doing great today until now, had so much choc that i'm fit to burst but avoided the other baddies of cola, crisps and bread.

BREAKFAST
2 weetabix (1hexb) with skimmed milk (1hexa)
Lemon and honey (1syn) in hot water

LUNCH
2 scan bran (hexb) with cottage cheese
Pineapple

DINNER
Chicken cooked with onions, tinned toms, new pots, chilli flakes and bulgar wheat
Coffee with sweetner and skimmed milk (hexa)

SYNS
Honey (1syn)
Chocolate ???

Also had 1.5litres of water today

So today apart from going way over my syns i also havent had enough hex's so will improve on those things tomorrow.

Also as i am doing sw from home now the £5 i would have spent i am saving every week to put towards things i like to keep motivated. The first thing on my list is the kindle paperwhite, i have wanted one for ages so will be getting that soon x

Mmm restarted group again today and 2st4.5lbs weight gain so far so need to knuckle down and reduce a bit of the gain. Feeling a lot more positive now that i have rejoined group even though i dont enjoy it but it keeps me on the straight and narrow which is exactly what i need right now. Should be ok on sw until baby arrives as have also decided that i wont be going to my mums for a while as that messes sw up and my head! Off to bed to get some decent sleep until my son decides to wake me up with his inventive ways x

Here I am back again diary, need to keep on top of sw to minimise gains until baby gets here.

BREAKFAST
Lemon in hot water

LUNCH
WM toast (1hexb), baked beans and 2 boiled eggs
Pineapple
Banana

DINNER
2 quorn cumberland sausages (2syns), half a tin baked beans, broccoli, new pots and cheddar cheese (1hexa)
Orange

SYNS
2 cumberland sausages (2syns), salt and vinegar skips (4syns), galaxy ripple (9syns)
15 SYNS
Found out the quorn cumberland sausages are 2 syns each so thats 4 syns i had so in total i had 17 syns yesterday.

WATER 1.5 litre
Half a litre NAS squash
Cup of warm water with lemon
Tea with skimmed milk and sweetners
Coffee with skimmed milk and sweetners

Last edited:
Have had a good day today in terms of sw but just feel a little bloated, possibly from the baked beans. Was mega hungry today so ate a lot of carby food and feel stuffed now. Baby is also really making herself felt in my bits so will go an lie down to try and persuade her to come back up, she's always in and out of my pelvis x

Having a really hard day today, just dont want to do sw and feel so hungry but have been on plan so far. I think i just feel miserable because i have had a bad night with a windy tummy, not being able to sleep and baby was really low yesterday and her every move was grinding into my pelvis which combined with my wind hurt so bad. Going to have less carbs today as i think i really did overdo the beans yesterday and also less water because that also kept me awake going to the loo all night long! x

BREAKFAST
Pineapple
Lemon in hot water

LUNCH
2 scan bran (half hexb) topped with dairylea light cream cheese (half hexa), tuna, cherry toms
Pineapple
Passion fruit danio (1.5syns)

DINNER
Salmon marinated in peri peri spices and light soya and 2 boiled eggs (decided not to have veg as i think they are giving me the excess wind!) Also had some of my childrens food which had butter in so will syn at 6 syns for that
Orange

SYNS
1.5 syns for danio yogurt
7 syns for half a muffin
6 syns for butter
4 syns for salt and vinegar skips
Whoops 18.5syns

WATER 1 litre
Half a litre NAS squash
Cup of warm water with lemon
2 tea's with skimmed milk and sweetners

Today has gone ok but really wanted to eat junk but didnt. My tummy feels so sore from inside because of wind and bloat, hoping it will be gone by tomorrow as i didnt eat many veg today. Tomorrow will be a hard day for me, it will be 1 year tomorrow since my dad died and i have been finding it a little hard to accept he's gone but will need to face it.

Re: Safia's Pregnancy Diary

Just wanted to say how well you are doing sticking to plan even though you feel so rotten its not easy at the best of times. Sorry to hear about the loss of your dad just try and be kind to yourself in the coming days x

Oh sorry to hear that, feeling rough?

Yes really rough today, have not had much sleep and my tummy still hurts. Been up since 5 :(
will go out later maybe that wil cheer me up or atleast the children will enjoy it x

Back