and the battle continues.....

Safia

Gold Member
Right think its time i start a diary to keep me on track as i just seem to wander off it for no apparent reason! A little bit about me, I am 29 years old and a mummy to 4 children all under the age of the 5 lol! I was doing very well on slimming world until i fell pregnant with my daughter last year and my husbands shifts changing meaning i couldnt go to group every week so i stopped going all togather and went back to my old ways!I have decided to do slim and save initially to get back to my pre pregnancy weight before going back to Slimming World.
My first week on s&s was really good and 100% and i lost 7lbs but than decided i to switch from 4 packs to 3 packs and thats where it went wrong for me so i have gained 3.5lbs back!. To keep myself motivated i will set up a few mini goals to aim for later on. Today I will be having:
Porridge
Cookies and cream shake
Crispy Vanilla shake
Cottage Pie

I hate the first 3 of these but trying to finish them off first so i can enjoy my fav ones later on x

Finished my first day 100%. Had 3 litres of water, cup of tea and coffee and also put coffee into my shakes to make them drinkable! Looking forward to 100% day tomorrow x

I used to put coffee in my walnut, choc ohhh and the vanilla shake yumy! I used to have choc hot in the evening too so I wasn't going to bed hungry :) well done on getting through yesterday hope today is going well too :) x

I used to put coffee in my walnut, choc ohhh and the vanilla shake yumy! I used to have choc hot in the evening too so I wasn't going to bed hungry :) well done on getting through yesterday hope today is going well too :) x

I put a lot of coffee in them to make them drinkable but i think i overdid the caffeine and couldnt get to sleep properly so today i made sure i had less x

Yesterday i had:
Porridge
Cookies and cream shake
Banana shake
Spaghetti bolognaise

plus 3 litres of water, tea, coffee, skimmed milk and 200g of cauliflower

Today i had:
Porridge
Cookies and cream shake
Banana shake
Chilli

plus 3 litres of water, tea, coffee, skimmed milk and 200g of broccoli.

I put a lot of coffee in them to make them drinkable but i think i overdid the caffeine and couldnt get to sleep properly so today i made sure i had less x

Ha yeah I used to do that too so I bought decaf and used to do half and half ;) the hazel one with coffee is lush! I could drink them all day long! I'm going to try the porridge cookies for breakfast :) have you looked in the recipe section to get ideas for experimenting with the packs I have because I get bored to quick! But the losses usually spur me on for a month then I struggle so it's good having these ideas like cookies etc for variety :) hope you manage to get some sleep tonight sleep deprivation and vlcd is tough! Once ketosis kicks in you should get a burst of energy :) x

I think i need to try those cookies because i hate the porridge in its original form. I might also do 3 packs and a meal once in a while especially when ketosis kicks in and i havent had time to have all my packs to give me a bit of a variety. Boo to the tiredness but your right once ketosis starts hopefully it will disappear and i will have some energy to do housework as the house is starting to look like a tip! Off to get Emaan ready for her bath and feed x

I think i need to try those cookies because i hate the porridge in its original form. I might also do 3 packs and a meal once in a while especially when ketosis kicks in and i havent had time to have all my packs to give me a bit of a variety. Boo to the tiredness but your right once ketosis starts hopefully it will disappear and i will have some energy to do housework as the house is starting to look like a tip! Off to get Emaan ready for her bath and feed x

You could also try using the porridge pack to make a pancake :) that's what I do with them it's yummy and very filling!!! Your doing really well Hun :) xx

Ooo how do you make a pancake with the porridge pack? Xx

Ooo how do you make a pancake with the porridge pack? Xx

I crush a few sweeteners in a bowl then add some cinnamon (completely optional) pour the porridge pack in an mix, add an egg an mix really well then add a tiny bit of water or milk to make a thick pancake batter, heat a frying pan with some fry light pour in cook flip enjoy :) xx

Wow ill have to give that a go!!! Great!! Xx

I have really let myself down :(
I gave into my TTOM cravings yesterday and today and if i would have strong i would have been ok because my TTOM only lasted a day and half!
:(Back to it 100% tomorrow, i really need to focus. I will also be checking my weight tomorrow and than telling hubby to hide those scales until monday the following week because i am focusing so much on them and driving myself crazy. I have made a pact with myself if I keep on packs 100% from tomorrow till the end of the month than i will do s&s in October too but if I dont than i think i will be better off with sw x

Eeeek just wrote on someone else's diary by accident anyway your inbox is full just tried messaging you! Hope your ok :)

Aww lol hun x
Just having a bit of a hard time trying to control my mood. I've cleared my inbox. Just going to give 3 of my rascals a bath and off to sleep so me n Emaan can relax x

I didnt like the hazelnut shake, had to put a load of coffee in it lol. Today is the choc mint which i dont like either, trying to finish all the horrible ones off first and also the porridge, not got a lot of porridge now thankfully to finish. Off to make dinner for the kids and avoid dipping my fingers in! x

I didnt like the hazelnut shake, had to put a load of coffee in it lol. Today is the choc mint which i dont like either, trying to finish all the horrible ones off first and also the porridge, not got a lot of porridge now thankfully to finish. Off to make dinner for the kids and avoid dipping my fingers in! x

Yeah I know what you mean I love the chocolate and chocolate crisp ones but not the choc mint!! I made a huge mistake Ruth my order I orders far too many strawberry and banana shakes because it was hot then it's chilly now! :-( I love the porridge cookies in a morning with a brew then usually a bar for lunch then spag Bol for tea and hot choc for bed that's what I've been having :) I don't like the 'porridge' but I love the oatmeal that's the one you need to make the cookies with or add sweetener to the porridge! It just varies the plan up for you abit! Been told to try the porridge with herbs and pepper it apparently goes like a flatbread :)
I'm trying to eat the crap ones too! Will need some more bars in a week or so I find then super easy especially when I'm out working oh and the fruits water flavouring is nice too! I'll be ordering that again and a mix a mousse don't want to get bored :) hope your arnt dipping into your kids food Mrs :) x

I'm not fond of the banana and strawberry because they leave a really bad taste in my mouth but i love the choc, crispy choc, vanilla, caramel and cafe later. Cant wait til i finish off the bad ones, i'l probably be less likely to fall off the wagon than lol. I dont like the porridge because it tastes a bit grainy and chalky to me and right now i always run out of time to make it into a cookie. I prefer the oatmeal and with the hot meals i like only the cottage pie, chili, spicy spaghetti, the curry is ok and so it the chicken noodle soup.
I didnt dip into the kids food thanks to Emaan who started to cry her head off as soon as i started to cook so i was running inbetween the pot and putting a dummy in her mouth lol x

Back