And the results are....

Marti

Let's attack this fat!
Well I must say someone upstairs must really love me ... even after all my 'bad' choices this week I lost 1.5lbs!!! Am well chuffed!

Am attacking this fat next week tho & really sticking to it - watch this space :D

well done you, another step in the right direction x

Well done Marti, a great loss. Just wanted to say that I saw your wedding pic in your gallery, you looked beautiful, congratulations!

Keep up the good work

xx

Thank you Everyone!

I am trying to hit 75lbs by my daughters 3rd birthday at the end of July then I will set my sights on the weight I want to be.

These things take time, I've been overweight since I was about 12 so I know my body likes the fat to keep it warm!

Slowly but surely is the way to go! And who can be an angel all the time? I know I can't...... :p

Thanks December Bride - have you started to look at dresses yet?

I spied my in the March and ordered in there & then - gave me something tangible to work too.

Had it altered 4 times! It felt great!!! xxx

well done chick fantastic result bet you were very surprised ! keep it up x

I was! Am totally chuffed, chuffed, chuffed!!!

I know this has been said before but you really look like zoe off Eastenders!
Saw an article on AOL earlier that said Celeb lookalikes can get paid up to £300 a night with the right agency.
You should really look into that! x

lol £300 gosh thats a lot...
need to lose tones of weight 1st!
what a compliment, i wish i was her had her money gosh wouldnt i love her lifestyle!

losing weight does take time but at the end its defo worth it, i have never been more determined in my life!

Laurie your face is Lovely (& thin!) are you sure you need to loose another 2 stone??

YAY well done! ...
thats great! ... If you have been really bad! maybe watch yourself this coming week as somtimes it can jump up and bite you in the bum ;)

Wise words!

Thought I'd give kickstart a go this week

So far I've had ...

Mango & strawberry smoothie (pg 6 of kickstart recipe book) - 3pts

Wholemeal Pitta & 1tbsp LF Homous - 3pts
PKT Squares S'n'V Crisps 1.5pts (Not in book but didn't have olives!)

Drank 1litre of water x

Back