And the result's of my first ww wi :)

amethyst

Banned
I lost 4 pound's..... am very pleased with this, considering i have not lost nothing for so many week's now..

just hope i can lose atleast 3 pounds for next wi so i can get under the 13's...

still cant wait to get finances sorted out so i can come bk to cd.. bout time i were at goal now :rolleyes:

hope your all doing well...

xx

hey, well done!!!

bet finally your looking on the bright side. and if ww is working for you at the mo thats brill.

if you get under the 13's next week that would be amazing.

how are you doing now?? feeling good?? x

hey, well done!!!

bet finally your looking on the bright side. and if ww is working for you at the mo thats brill.

if you get under the 13's next week that would be amazing.

how are you doing now?? feeling good?? x

Awe thanks guys :D

yeah so so lol.. having cold feet about moving up here again :rolleyes:, i went mad at oh lastnight, turnt his back on me and started playing his pc game with his online buddys when i was in the middle of talking to him... and i ended up getting my mum to drop of a letter to the council today withdrawing my notice for my house lol.. god what am i like a ?

just all these promises he has made me and he not stuck to them! done my head in!

we soon made up though, but still i not risking it... will hand my notice in again another time when i am 100% sure, which i thought i was allready but obviousley not!

how you guys doing ?

wow 4lb well done hunni.xx Hope you begin to feel more settled soon , how is your daughter??

wow 4lb well done hunni.xx Hope you begin to feel more settled soon , how is your daughter??

she is okish... better than she ever has been here, looking forward to starting school, she was upset lastnight cus i was screaming at oh lol.. ok not funny, but she said she didnt want to go home.. so that tells me something..

she has all her appointments in september so i have to go home for them, she wont be in school till mid september.. will let this school know all whats going on when they open.. hope i dont get into trouble.. just to get all the appointments transferred here will take too long! :eek:

hopefully it will do her good hun

4lbs is fantastic on ww and you must feel like your eating all day after doing CD. Hope you start to feel more settled soon x

Well done!! 4lbs off is fantastic on WW. Oh.... & all that lovely food too!! :D xx

well done darlin' wish I could be trusted around food but clearly can't 4lb on ww is wonderful.

Sara

I do not know your situation but i have read between the lines, i have two grown up daughters, and my advice, do not give up your flat/house not until your boyfriend has proposed to you, if he never does, then you have a flat/house to fall back on, my daughters were living with us for years before a property came up, also go to your own place 4 days a week, then he will miss what he is taking for granted and give you more time, than spending it with his online mates. If you spend 3 days with him and then he still stays on his computer, you have to make a decision is it worth it? here if you need advice, well done on the ww weight loss. Kath

I do not know your situation but i have read between the lines, i have two grown up daughters, and my advice, do not give up your flat/house not until your boyfriend has proposed to you, if he never does, then you have a flat/house to fall back on, my daughters were living with us for years before a property came up, also go to your own place 4 days a week, then he will miss what he is taking for granted and give you more time, than spending it with his online mates. If you spend 3 days with him and then he still stays on his computer, you have to make a decision is it worth it? here if you need advice, well done on the ww weight loss. Kath

We been engaged for 3 years now :), want to live together before we get married (my term's) bit difficult with the house as i am from wales he is in leicester lol...

my head is spinning at the moment, daughter supposed to be starting school up here on 28th august but her hospital appointments in wales are 3rd september :(

means we would have to go back to wales for 3 weeks, no good as we been here through the summer hols she really settled now wants to stay here, and now i have to take her back to wales for 3 weeks it will make it all harder!

thinking about it now, might have to just say to the school up here about the situation and go down on the train day before hospital and day after.. i dont know head is spinning :( then there is her follow up appointments etc urghhhh

Need to give the house up cus i am being naughty, not meant to have a council house if i not living there (i hate it) and IS etc :( so need to give it up asap before i get into trouble.. such a tricky situation..

Back