And we are off.......

Hi Beck
Thanks for the support. How are you finding it 2 weeks in?

Kate
x

Starting point - 15 4.5
Goal 1 - 14's

Hi Kate, I am doing good, lost 6 pounds in two weeks which is good for me as I am off work at the mo, have a problem with my hip so waiting for MRI and possible op plus this has caused me to be depressed but taken myself off antidepressants as caused massive weight gain! I am actually seeing my docs on fri about exercise on prescription as my occupational health reckon I could do limited seated exercise in a gym. Perhaps you gp may do this as my sis got it for post natal depression. Good luck beck x
With

Thanks for asking! It's been a bit weird but good. I had my weigh in today, I lost 7.5 pounds!!!! Can't believe it. :)

Starting point - 15 4.5
Goal 1 - 14's

Just saw this, that's amazing two goals achieved already, well done xxx

Ah thank you! I have been on antidepressants for about 7 years. I am off with depression at the moment and when I went to the dr yesterday I told her about slimming world and she said that will help with the weight that you have gained with tablets.... I had no idea that my weight gain 7 years ago was connected.....doh! I thought I was just a pig. :) no excuses for me now though.

Starting point - 15 4.5
Goal 1 - 14's Done!!
Goal 2 - 14 7

Ah thank you! I have been on antidepressants for about 7 years. I am off with depression at the moment and when I went to the dr yesterday I told her about slimming world and she said that will help with the weight that you have gained with tablets.... I had no idea that my weight gain 7 years ago was connected.....doh! I thought I was just a pig. :) no excuses for me now though.

Starting point - 15 4.5
Goal 1 - 14's Done!!
Goal 2 - 14 7

I know they don't tell you that when they put you on them!!

Back