Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Andi's time to get serious diary!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by andilou, 23 January 2011 Social URL.

1. andilou

andilou Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey everyone!

I've been doing Slimming World since the beginning of October 2009, and so far have lost 3 stone 3 lbs (at last weigh in).

Now I'm back on working shifts, I can't go to weigh in every week :cry: and sometimes find that tricky!!

So I have decided to kick myself up the bum and stop 'playing' about with this!! I have very much taken the 'scenic route' to losing the weight I have done so far. I have tried planning meals out - but it doesn't work for me!!!!

I'm back to following green days as I find them easier and they work for me :D.

I have set myself a mini goal of getting my 3.5 stone sticker (so losing 4 lbs) by 1st Feb - 2 weeks from my last weigh in.

So anyway, off to sort out my little box room in a bit so I can get to my cross trainer / exercise bike and USE IT!!!!!!!! May also start back on my C25K soon as well - I did 3 weeks of that last year and really enjoyed it. Also last week me and my friend (who wants to tone up) went to a circuit at the gym - it was good fun!!

So, fingers crossed :asskick:this will work and I can get to my target by my birthday in September!!!

Andi x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. andilou

andilou Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well, just made the yummiest soup for dinner!! It was a brocolli and blue cheese one (and I'm not a fan of mouldy cheese!!)

Dead easy too - chopped up and softened an onion and added it to a chopped potato, head of brocolli and 500ml of vegetable stock. Cooked it all until veg soft, blitzed it and stirred in 5 Laughing Cow blue cheese squares, boshed in some salt and pepper - yummy!!! (with 3 slices WW bread to dunk in!). Just had a bag of Special K mini breaks for a bit of sweetness - and soon will be off to sort out the box room (when my tummy doesn't feel as full!)

4. Maverick

Maverick Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(5.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I made that soup last week, but with regular cheese instead because I don't like blue cheese either... It was tasty but I think I used too much stock as it was a bit watery. Ah well, making soup is a novelty for me, so I shall be getting plenty practise in the near future!!

Well done for being so motivated, sounds like you are well up for it!! xx

5. andilou

andilou Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well, since my last 'entry' I have lost another 3 lbs (total loss now 3 stone 6 lbs), and really want another 1 lb for my 3.5 stone sticker on Tuesday.

I am also trying to stop smoking!! I am now on day 5 fag free :D. It's strange - I think I am so conscious that I MAY put on weight, that I want to stick to SW more than normal!!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.