Andrea (Caresss) had her op! Just called her and....

Please give her a group hug from Team 7 - we miss her! Glad the op went well and we wish her a speedy recouperation. x

She is hoping to be home today!!

She has done very well overnight, and although she is tired and in a bit of discomfort she is 'functioning' properly :D

Case of wait and see the Doctor...

She says to pass on her thanks for the messages and she will hopefully post when she is home.

Thats fantastic news , thanks spooky.xx

Hi everyone, yes that's right, I'm home. They got tired of me whinging and complaining and threw me out LOL Seriously, I'm sore but good, still feel a bit groggy, will be doing as I'm told and resting up. The op went very well, no complications, I don't even have to see the nurse to get dressings changed. I take the dressing off in about a week, the stitches dissolve in about 10 days.

Thank you all for your messages of good will and support -leaves hugs all round-

Kieron's looking after me and doing a grand job of it and I'm doing as I'm told, so far anyway.. LOL

Aww bless! glad your home babes and it al went well - my poor hubby has his i n a couple of weeks!

Rest and get some kip!

Hi everyone, yes that's right, I'm home. They got tired of me whinging and complaining and threw me out LOL Seriously, I'm sore but good, still feel a bit groggy, will be doing as I'm told and resting up. The op went very well, no complications, I don't even have to see the nurse to get dressings changed. I take the dressing off in about a week, the stitches dissolve in about 10 days.

Thank you all for your messages of good will and support -leaves hugs all round-

Kieron's looking after me and doing a grand job of it and I'm doing as I'm told, so far anyway.. LOL

So thrilled it all went so well - now sit back and enjoy the pampering. Team 7 isn't the same without you.....but we'll allow a bit of recoup time before we start nagging you to come back lol xxx

Good for her, hope she is well, Caress is one of the people I remember when I first started my journey and her photos were one of my inspirations along with 'Grandma' so I hope that all goes well

morning all, I'm feeling pretty sore still, but good today. Glad to be home, but wishing I could stay on CD, miss the ease of the diet. Slept pretty well, I'm spending the day in my nightclothes today, going to sit with my feet up and relax.

Hope you all have a great day and are all big losers

Hi Caress - I'm sure you'll be back on CD in no time, but for now, you need to focus on getting better and looking after yourself (or letting others do so more like!). Hugs from Team 7, we miss you. x

Hi Andrea,
Im glad its all over and done with now. You can start to get on with everything again once your better so enjoy the relaxation and build your strength back up and you will soon be back on track.
Lynne x

Back