Andriod app....

leis01

Does anybody know if there is an app available for android of mms/ or when the sw app is going to be updated? :):rolleyes:

There's definitely an Android Minimins App because I have it also.
As for SW, there's the free magazine one which is good for a few recipes and some success stories but they're on YouTube anyway. Hasn't been updated since I've had it and that's about a month or so.

I've got it and I certainly didn't pay for it. Haven't even registered payment details!

It's called a taste of slimming world. Maybe it's just a lite version but it's still ok.

HelsAngel said:
It's called a taste of slimming world. Maybe it's just a lite version but it's still ok.

That definitely isn't the magazine app!! The magazine app is the actual SW magazine on your smart phone. The one you're describing is just a free SW taster for prospective new members-just to prevent confusion! The magazine app requires a subscription like the mag would if you had it delivered :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Last edited:
I did say it's a free magazine one with a few recipes. Maybe I should have said "style". The proper one would never be free! Was just trying to help the OP out to let them know there was something available.

Back