android app anyone?

The ultimate value diary is amazing, my lifesaver. U can't.get it on android market, I got it off slideme.com and it cost about £1.50. It's in us dollars tho. U buy it and its goes into a storage locker and then u.download SAM which is like a market, then its in the storage locker section there. Abit confusing but 110% worth it. It Has a calculator, exercise, barcode scanner, database, weight chart and it tells u at the rate u are losing, how many weeks it should take u to get to goal, I love that! Xx

Hey, I use WWdiary on android ... it's free and you enter in nutritional info and it propoints it for you. Bit fiddley I guess but allows you to track your weight, food intake and exercise. I find it useful. Any propoint value im not sure of i just search for online eg google, minimins, weight watchers site, etc.

official calculator is out now but you need to have esource or online membership to use it :)

anyone else really disappointed with the android app?

last week's booklet thing was really misleading- it showed you an andoid/whatever phone with the iphone app on it! not so! x

Back