Android apps?

Ooh will be watching this thread closely having just ordered my new HTC Wildfire phone!!! Hope there are some good diet ones - need to have a search to find some good normal ones xx

That sounds fab, will definitely get that one when I receive my phone - I've never had an android phone before so do you just go into a certain part on your phone to download the apps & can you search to see which apps there are??? Dumb questions I know but there will be more when I receive my phone lol!!

Yeah you just use the market to search for all apps. There will be am option for it in the menu's. I went a bit crazy when I first had mine and downloaded all sorts of randoms! I also have Libra which is a weekly weightloss tracker which is quite handy to see the downwards slope when feeling in need of motivatation! :)

I got an HTC Wildfire for Christmas...it's lovely...will look out for those apps and down load them..perhaps they'll keep me on the straight and narrow!

I love the minimins app on my legend, it will allow me to keep motivated wherever I am. That weight loss tracker sound good, going to have a look for it just now.

I have the wildfire and its a good little phone! I discovered minimins app last night after deciding that I'm getting on the 'healthy eating' again! I made my first post this morning but it just kept saying it was contacting the server so if you notice, that's why I have 3 posts exactly the same on here today (all with different titles though!) so be warned, if you think you haven't posted you just might have done!

Just downloaded the libra one so will take a look at that!

I have an iPod touch 4. Minimins app is good and so is my fitness pal. SW need to hurry up with an app.

Also noticed my ugly mug on the screenshots for the minimins app which just shows I spend far too much time on here pmsl

Well I'm going to have to wait a little while longer to get my phone - they text this morning to say they are out of stock :cry:

I rang them this afternoon & they said that hopefully they should get them in at the end of the week so I guess I'll just have to wait - took me a week to decide if I wanted the Mocha or the Silver!!!

Have marked down those apps so will download them whenever I receive my phone!!

Hope SW release one soon!!

Back