Andy's w17 pics, including a SMILE.

SerenityValley

Surgically happy.
Ok, I have my new 40" waist jeans on (which means I've now lost 16" off my waist), I have my new "large" t-shirts (down from XXL, and I'm very close to fitting into medium - I do but don't feel completely comfy in them) and I managed to get one photo with a smile in that looked natural enough.

Jeans and t-shirt cost £5.50 between them - figured as I'm spending a fortune on workclothes every month while the weight comes off, I have to save money somehow!

Anyway, starting with my pics from September when I was 21st:

DSCN2835.jpg

DSCN2836.jpg

And taken 10 minutes ago, at somewhere around 15st (officially 15st 3.6lbs till my next weigh in on Thursday).

Andyfrontw17.jpg

Andysidew17.jpg

wooot woo hunni well done and u look fab and even better for smiling ;) xxx

You look fab andy :) smiles and colour loving it :D.

xXx

you look really good andy
loving the smile!
ella
x

nice one Andy!
What a difference, you look great!

Now, you know that you've posted a smile, you have to smile in every picture from now on, right? :)

Keep up the good work mate, you're doing superb :D

You look fab, well done! xx

well done Andy both for your weight loss and posting pics :)

Andy!! You look like your much younger, more fun, far happier little brother!! Fabulous!! :)

Brilliant Andy - great loss, BIG difference

looking good! - and the smile makes all the difference too
daisy x

Well done Andy and keep smiling, it uses less muscles but it sure makes you feel better. :D

Just a huge thank you to you all - MM won't let me give you alll rep for your comments at once, so you may find if I can chug through it that yu'll all have it in time :)

Back