Diary of a yo yo dieter!

wow! ive never met any of the challenges. well done

leeds, you can do this ! Don't give up! I'm so much better for not having given in so far. I mean, I've had some 'blips' but bar one time, nothing too damaging.

I'm hoping to get down to 11st 7lbs by December 31...that'd be a stone in the month. Hard but I think I can!

2 stone down in the 7th week! Hooray!

woohoo! fandabadozy :)

Thanks, Gg! I'm thrilled. I think it's now that it starts to get hard with the holidays around the corner and people starting to notice... Can't let myself get cocky as I still have another 2.5ish stone to lose!

Down to 12st 3.7lbs but it's all a bit skewed as I'm fairly bad at pooping lately and not taking all my water like I should. Off to grocery story to get stuff and then back for more goofing off tme and xfactor!

Thanks, Sahnny!

Another pound down...nearly down into the 170's at 170.6lbs...wow.

Shanny, I'm planning on doing this:

My work party is Dec 17 (Friday) so on Wed/Thurs/Fri I plan on eating one meal of white fish/chicken/turkey with broc or asparagus or some green veg with a small serving of brown rice (to bring me out of ketosis). This is so I can drink on Friday night.

As far as Christmas goes, I plan on doing something similar on NYE lead in, and I plan on eating a Christmas dinner with no carbs (meat, veg) and no dessert.

I still have just under 2st to go so it's no time to give up now. I'm so addicted to carbs if I go back on them, it'll be the end of me.

What are your plans?

Wow and 1 pound gone amazing GM
well i have my christmas party on 17th too so ssing from today till thursday. Friday evening off then back on ss for sat/sun/mon/tues/
weds healthy eating thursday got a friends wedding.!
christmas day off boxing day off back on track 27th.!

hoping i will be abit closer to my target to be fair there will be plenty more christmas's to stuff my face.

hoping new years eve to be atleast 10.5 (this plan will happen) food isnt everything atm .lol

what u wearing friday night??x

Hi GM, just wanted to say that you are doing brilliantly! I hope you have a fantastic time over Christmas. :)

Good plan, Shanny. You've so little to lose and look so AMAZING already. Just remember not to eat like a naturally thin person-- you'll need to get back on track and limit your portions anyway, because you don't need massive volumes of food to get the taste/satisfaction.

This is what I'm wearing:
image1xxl.jpg

I'm wearing this...I hope. I ordered it in a size 14 and it should be here by Wednesday. I'll need to try it on to make sure it fits. If it doesn't fit--I've got another dress that might work. If that doesn't work, it's back to teh drawing board!

How about you? We're working until a half day on Wed 23rd! So late!
Yuck! But this week and next will be all practice for the Christmas concerts and holiday stuff so it's not too bad.

I hope this dress fits!

Hi GM, just wanted to say that you are doing brilliantly! I hope you have a fantastic time over Christmas. :)

Thanks, so much tessie. I've been out of the forums for a while just very busy at work. I'm so glad you stopped by! Must go check out your journal.

I know what u mean GM last week i went out for a meal and had hardly eaten a full amount and was stuffed.. so will listen/ and feel my tummy when to stop eating.

nah i wont stuff myself at all loose the weight is so more important to me.
Your so kind and your right, mine sure u will do the same too.make the right choices over the festive season.
oh yes u did show me this dress before i have it in black from RI GM its very clingy but does look fab and sexy on.!

I break up 17th for 2 weeks such a lovely feeling i tell ya i will copy the dress im wearing on friday give me a moment. x

596058_main

Can u tell im a RI lover these days.. ive got a size 10 fits around my top half but so tight around my bum and thighs.

u like??

That is stunning! Unfortunately after 2 kids and weight loss/gain my boobies don't stay up unless I've got straps so all those 1sthoulder and dresses w/no straps don't work.

I'd love that dress on me! JEALOUS!

That is stunning! Unfortunately after 2 kids and weight loss/gain my boobies don't stay up unless I've got straps so all those 1sthoulder and dresses w/no straps don't work.

I'd love that dress on me! JEALOUS!
Aww thank you its lovely on i must say just wish i had slimmer thighs and bum.. hate them both.

well i dont have kids yet so i will enjoy these dresses till then. GM your dress will look lovely on honestly and the whole design to it is different too. plz take pics love to have a nose.

this is what i love now wearing dresses at the weight i am now.. just wish i lost the weight years ago.

how much water are u drinking these days?? im only aiming for 2.5 its too cold for any more.hehehe

Both are gorgeous dresses, girlies! I just can't wait to wear a dress (instead of a tent! :eek:) again. I'm aiming to buy a beautiful dress for my friends wedding in June. I want to look good! :)

You'll get there Tessie! I'm sure of it!

Yes, you shoujld wear those dresses when you're young! We'll have to make sure to take photos of ourselves in our dresses. I'm planning on doing a before-during pic on the night!

I'm having to drink water that is mostly very warm because the cold water is just not going down. So it's about 2/3 water from the kettle and 1/3 water from the tap mixed together. I stopped w/ the water and the weight stopped coming off so I'm hoping to keep up to 3 to 3.5L of water over the next month to try to get back on track in the weight loss. It's really slowed down big time!

You're lucky getting off on the 17th,...we're off on the 23rd half day but not back until the 10th of Jan! Woo hoo...sales!

Back