Angela's diary.

Thanks Lelly&Curly

Such a horrible day here, hasn't stopped raining all day.

Was going to be going to the hairdressers today but they rang this morning and shes off sick so re-scheduled till next week. Induction at the gym this morning went ok but the person giving me my induction couldnt make up a program for me so another induction booked for next week, they only charged me £2 for todays session though.

Just back from lunch with DS and HB, had cullen skink- a milky smoked fish soup, it tasted far too nice so probably calorie laden but yummy. want to eat so much, not hunger just want to comfort myself. Today just hasnt turned out like planned and I was so looking forward to getting my hair cut & highlights done. oh well.

Had an ok day today, not calorie counted everything but pleased enough with my choices. Taking a break from the scales this week, wont get complacent just dont want to focus on what the scales say, I know they're a useful tool but I dont want let them rule my day/week just now!

You're doing great... sometimes a break from the scales is good. You will know when you've had a good day, too, even without counting cals. Hope the scales give you a good surprise at end of week!

xxx

I just don't know if I can do this. Why do I keep finding some excuse to overeat or comfort myself with food? Feeling quite run down and tired just now so maybe that's the reason for this slump that im in. Hopefully things will seem brighter in the morning.

You CAN do it honey.... stay strong, take it one hour at a time if you have to, but hang on in there. Big hugs.

xxx

I just don't know if I can do this. Why do I keep finding some excuse to overeat or comfort myself with food? Feeling quite run down and tired just now so maybe that's the reason for this slump that im in. Hopefully things will seem brighter in the morning.

Know just how you feel Angela, but you have done well so far you know. Shame about the cancelled appointments, it's disappointing isn't it? Never mind, there'll be a whole new you next week!!

Went to Netball tonight & enjoyed it. Was so tempted to stay at home and watch TV but Im glad I went!

Bit of a picky day but OK on the whole, not doing great with my water lately so will have to up that. Back to Toddlers group this morning, it was really manic with the halloween party but back to a more relaxed group next week, well as relaxed as it can be!

thanks for the kind words Katy& Bess, my moods are so up and down just now, I guess I'll always have good&bad days whatever weight I am.

thanks for the kind words Katy& Bess, my moods are so up and down just now, I guess I'll always have good&bad days whatever weight I am.

Well yes, but hopefully there'll be more good days than bad for us all. Being slim can't fix everything but not being out of control does make life easier.
Thinking of you, when's the new hairdo then? That usually cheers us up!

New hairdo today!

2.45, looking forward to it, getting a trim and highlights re-done.
Gym went well this morning, think I'll be much more focused with a program than just doing it myself, will try to go tomorrow evening. When I say it went well.. I enjoyed it however DS didnt think much of being left in the creche! Im sure he'll get used to it, I'll percivere (hmm sp.?) just now and if he's really not happy then I'll just have to go when hubby or granny can look after him.

toddlers comittee meeting tonight so getting organised for that just now.

Hope the hairdo is fab, remember to post a piccy!

xxx

Good hair do then? :D How's things?

New hairdo's doing great thanks! diet not going so well though, considering a step or two down for a while but will have to evaluate finances first.

lol! got sons birthday on Tues so camera will be out then!

So.... today I had an 100% day of SS. won't disappear from the diary just yet but will should I get back into the swing of it. I'm ready to loose again and think Im trying to work out issues with food and maintain when I really want to loose more. might have a sensible meal at sons 1st birthday tea on Tues but going to aim for another day SS tomorrow and contact a new CDC to get some more packs now that Ive decided to make some more savings available.

We'll miss you Angela... will you pop in to say how you are doing? I can see though that reading all of our ups and downs might be a little distracting when you are on SS. Good luck with it hun and enjoy son's birthday too...

xxx

Good for you, we'll welcome you back with open arms when you join us again. You are doing just what I think I should do. SS again I mean.:)

Back