Angela's diary.

Dont really know what I want to do to be honest. ahhh... if I just wasn't so bloomin indecisive! Think Ive had enough of SS, works well at work using the packs as meal replacements but after work yesterday I came home and had some toast. Got some more packs from a new CDC today but will just take it one day at a time.

I think its because I dont feel the need to loose weight fast that I keep straying from the plan but thats happened quite often this past few weeks so weights slowly been creeping up.calorie counting and packs to keep me on track I think, for now anyway.

non-diet related stuff- Had a fantastic day on DS birthday, still cant believe he's 1! and gyms going well, was hoping to go today but not going to manage.

If you are happy losing weight slowly - why not do the 1000 plan for a while? I think it's really hard to get back on SS again once you have been off the plan. Maybe you could check out the returner's forum and read the how to return to SS the easy way (or something like that). It gradually takes you back down to SS over a week or two and you'll lose some weight in the process. Maybe you will get to a plan and decide to stick there...either way it's not such a huge leap (i.e. from maintenance straight to SS) and therefore likely to be easier.

Happy (belated) Birthday to your little one!:candle1:

still maintaining, but if I do go back on plan it'l be with 1000 I think.really just waiting for that motivation to kick in!

Good to hear from you Angela... you are right, you need to be motivated to stick to 1000 but great to be holding steady & maintaining. That's no small achievement. Hope the weather is better up north, we are underwater down here... urghhh.

xxx

Good on you for maintaining, in a way maybe its an advantage to do things this way, as opposed to doing straight ss all the way. At least you are becoming practised at the hardest bit! xx

Hope all is well with you Angela, bet it is freeezing up there in the north, take care & big hugs.

xxx

Back