Angela's final push of SS diary!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Angela83, 19 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Angela83

Angela83 Silver Member

Well folks, after a couple of days completely of plan and eating way too much today I'm back to SS as of tomorrow (Monday 20th) for the final push of SS before moving up the plans for that final stone!!

Putting the diet (or lack of it today) aside We had a fantastic day for my Sons Christening today, it just couldn't have gone better! He was a star all day and the weather even stayed nice to let people get outside for the BBQ at ours after the service. My other day off plan was my brothers graduation and it was a great day too- I just didnt need to carry on eating once home after enjoying a nice meal for the graduation lunch!

Time to get the job done and get this excess weight off!! and to re introduce exercise as other than walking I've done nothing! Went for a swim last week for the first time in ages and really enjoyed it, will try to go as often as i can.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Yvonne1989

Yvonne1989 Needs to stop eating!!

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.04%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Good luck, you have had great losses so far. Heres to you SSing 100%!!:stickdance:

4. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    good luck for the restart

5. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Low carbs
    Hope today goes "swimmingly" hehe! It feels good to re-commit to 100% SS after going off plan - to me it feels like a cleansing! I've even decided not to use mix-a-mousse or bars for a week to get back into the zone. Good luck!

6. Mrs Scoffalot

Mrs Scoffalot Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(29.02%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck, you've had fantastic losses so far and I'm sure this final push will see you at goal very soon.

XXXX

7. xtwinklex

xtwinklex Eat to live don't live to eat!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.3%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck Angela, I'm sure you'll have that last stone shifted in no time x

8. charley24

charley24 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Welldone Angela and good luck for your SSing !
    I think that half the battle is perhaps having a meal when the occasion calls, but then not stuffing everything in sight into your mouth (which is kinda what worries me for the future), I am a oh I have had a biscuit, may as well eat the whole packet kinda girl ! Hahaha Hopefully CD is learning me that when I am eating 'normally' it should be in moderation and I don't have to be so greedy s in the past !
    Have a great week x

9. Angela83

Angela83 Silver Member

Thanks for the good luck wishes!

Glugging down the water just now, no shakes yet. Think I'll go for a choc mint, choc tetra and a banana shake today, I'll probably have them all hot and split them. Looking like a nice day so I'll get out with the pushchair later.

10. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey Angela..
    Sounds like you had a great time at your sons christening..
    Good luck for going back on ss!! You have done so well already..
    I love the shakes especially choc mint.. I will still carry on with them when I finish cd I am sure!!
    Have a great day x

11. Angela83

Angela83 Silver Member

Going well so far, 1/2 choc tetra and 1/2 choc mint shake down and water. Been out for a lovely brisk walk too so hopefully thats used up some of the carb supplies that i gained yesterday! Got TOTM just now but its easier once its started, its more the few days beforehand that I just want to eat everything!

12. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done hon!!! Drink that water...... xxx

13. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    Good luck Angela. I'm joining you after doing 1000 for a week or so. You've done so fantastically well so far, that I'm sure you'll get there in no time at all x

14. Angela83

Angela83 Silver Member

Going fine so far, got 1/2 banana shake and 1/2 choc mint left for tonight and drank all my water so any more now is a bonus. Think I'll go have my shower then got hubbys tea to make when I get out. The evenings are the hardest for me, just want to eat!

15. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    Yes I find they are harder than during the day. You've done well though - sounds like today is cracked, which is one of the hardest. Well done x

16. Angela83

Angela83 Silver Member

Well, day 2 of getting back to SS and 1/2 a hot choc tetra down! Having a chocolate day today, 2 tetras and a choc mint shake. all my favs! DS just gone down for a nap so time to get dressed and think I'll sort out some clothes for the charity shop bag!

17. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

Well done on getting through your first day and congrats on your son's christining yesterday!! I bet people could see a huge difference in you too! Good luck with that last stone, you're so close to your target now, you'll be there in no time and then can enjoy the rest of the summer chasing after your baby on the beach or in the park without being out of puff every few steps! (I know I'm looking forward to that!)

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Angela83

Angela83 Silver Member

Thanks! I know I'm not far from goal but its funny how it still seems quite far away! Think it's because I know that last stone working up the steps is going to be the slowest and hardest!

20. Angela83

Angela83 Silver Member

Ahhh! don't know why I did it but I had a slice of toast and a bit of shortbread earlier. The only reason is self-sabotage, I wasn't feeling stressed or bored, just wanted to eat but I know I didnt need to. anyways since then I've been out for a nice walk with DS and dog, had 1/2 hot choc tetra and fed son his lunch (managed to avoid eating his leftover toast fingers -gave them to the dog instead!)

I wonder if the self sabotage would be easier to control if I moved up to SS+, will keep going on SS till WI on Tues then maybe think about it.

21. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    No white sugar
    Ooohhh it's a pain isn't it! Why do we do it ? :) At least there's loads of people in the same boat. It's amazing when you get closer to goal how far away it can seem. SS+ might be the way to go for you. Just may be time to move up if your picking. Good luck xxx

22. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

I find I don't miss eating as much on SS+ as I do on SS - if I desperately want to eat something I'll have some of my chicken portion or something, it definitely helps.. Maybe think about going up there after your wi on tues?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.