Angela's weekly weigh in!

lancsgirl

yummy mummy in the making
Ok my first weigh in today and I've lost 10.5 lbs! So made up I'm chuffed! And I'm also please I've given it a week and not given in! In now in 16's and not been there for a few years !

well done thats great!
amy xx

Weigh in 2.
I've lost 5lbs!!!! So in two weeks it's a total of 15.5 lbs so chuffed!!!!!

Well done that's good
I'm worryied about my 2nd weigh in as I don't feel I've list weight and I'm bloated I did get on the scales and I haven't lost on mine

Wow well done, thats great! Ive got my first weigh in on Sat xxx

lancsgirl said:
Weigh in 2.
I've lost 5lbs!!!! So in two weeks it's a total of 15.5 lbs so chuffed!!!!!

Blooming heck girl that is awesome soooooooo happy for u I really am polish that halo!!!! :D xxxxx

eek scary! I feel my trousers starting get get a little looser tho, on day 4 now.

I felt very bloated this week as it's that time of the month and I waiti g to hear I had put weight on so was very pleased to hear I had lost ! I'm hoping for. 5 lb a week for the next four weeks but I'm
Being over optimistic I think ! I've started gentle exercise on the wii today instead of walking as the weather is just so crap!

Well it's my weigh in day tomorrow not looking forward to it! Don't think I've lost a ounce! Feel
Huge! But I have lost inches!

lancsgirl said:
Well it's my weigh in day tomorrow not looking forward to it! Don't think I've lost a ounce! Feel
Huge! But I have lost inches!

Hi ur be fine if u have been 100% I thought the same thing and I lost 6lb in my 2nd week hope it goes ok xx

Well been for my weigh in and only lost half a pound! I know it's because I've not had enough water! Hardly drank any over the weekend also I've not been the loo so that doesn't help! Well new day today and new week I've drawn a line under this week! Got the powder shakes and a water flavouring also just stopped at tesco and got a bragin on water 12 1.5 litre bottles for the price of 6! So gonna get 2 flavoured as soon as I get home! Starting my shred today aswell, I fob ever want to only lose half pound again! Not when I've got so much to lose!

good attitude, draw a line and keep going! xxx

Sorry to ask but what is a shred???

30 day shred it's an exercise programme people do on here xx

I'm
Also cutting out the cd bars had one a day this week and they haven't helped intact made me more hungry !

lancsgirl said:
Well been for my weigh in and only lost half a pound! I know it's because I've not had enough water! Hardly drank any over the weekend also I've not been the loo so that doesn't help! Well new day today and new week I've drawn a line under this week! Got the powder shakes and a water flavouring also just stopped at tesco and got a bragin on water 12 1.5 litre bottles for the price of 6! So gonna get 2 flavoured as soon as I get home! Starting my shred today aswell, I fob ever want to only lose half pound again! Not when I've got so much to lose!

Awwwwwww huni soooooooo proud of you ya cud of said stuff it but you didn't and your doing amazing u thought all the logical reasons and I just know u will have an amazing loss next week gorgeous xxxxx

Today's weigh in was dreaded but I've lost 3.7 lbs so chuffed and so that's 19.7 in 4 weeks pleased with it and going to be 100 percent this week so I can get in to the 15 s next week! not been there since my teens!

Good luck everyone weighing in today xx

We'll done!!! That's a fab loss! Keep up the good work. xx

Back