Angelina's had her twins...

At last. Seems like shes been pregnant forever lol Glad theyre all well. Not keen on the names mind you

Knox is growing on me now, kinda goes well with Maddox and Pax.

Vivienne is a beautiful name, I love it. I would not have expected that from them though, seems too normal compared with Zahara and Shiloh.

It is obscence but at least they're using their celeb status to donate the money to charity. The thing that'll annoy me now is all the pics of how long it takes Angelina to get back into her jeans! J-lo was in a magazine I read today. She was in an bikini with a little belly after having twins 4 months ago. The comments were far from complimentry. It infuriated me!! I think its nice to see a celeb being 'human' for a change and hope that she is just enjoying her babies! Sorry for rant! x :D:D

It is obscence but at least they're using their celeb status to donate the money to charity. The thing that'll annoy me now is all the pics of how long it takes Angelina to get back into her jeans! J-lo was in a magazine I read today. She was in an bikini with a little belly after having twins 4 months ago. The comments were far from complimentry. It infuriated me!! I think its nice to see a celeb being 'human' for a change and hope that she is just enjoying her babies! Sorry for rant! x :D:D

I agree, I also saw a picture in a newspaper of J-Lo with slightly bigger thighs than she used to have a few months after having the twins and they called her jel-lo!! Media is such a fickle business.. I hate that but unfortunately people still buy it so they just continue printing it. xx

Back