Angelupnorth 2012 lost 6st, photos included, restart Jan 13 for the last time

Morning all,

The big day is tomorrow................My 1st weigh in with my consultant for 4 weeks, She did set me a challenge which I knew I wouldn't achieve and I haven't, I have stuck to plan 100% and will have a good loss but not what she set me.
10 weeks till MY wedding and it is a nightmare shopping for honeymoon clothes as the things which fit me 10 weeks ago are now huggggggggggggggggge but I worry the losses will slow down and all of the winter stuff will be in the shops. I have my dress fitting in just under 4 weeks and I COULD be at my initial goal of 11.3 but my dream goal is now a extra stone of and 10.3 goal which will be a whopping 7 stone loss and I will get to goal and i cant flipping wait.

At a friends wedding tomorrow and very much looking forward to that and everyone reaction x x x

Ah good luck with that Hun, hope you get the numbers your hoping for xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Angel - first weigh in after so long is a bit scary! A lot of people seem to have big losses to the end. My weight loss has always been slow and has slowed down further but still 2lbs a week. CDC has suggested that in a couple of weeks I go up to 810 to see if that speeds things up. It's worth a try if your weight loss slows down but I have a feeling that you will be ok - your losses have been so much bigger than mine. You've got 10 weeks and you will definitely get to less than 11 stones - how much less is in the lap of the gods...but you will be a slim bride!
x

Morning all,

Weigh in went well and I have broke the 5 stone barrier with consultant. Total loss is now 5 stone 1 lb so far bringing me to 12 stone 2. My initial goal was 11.3 but I feel great so have changed it to 10 stone 3. I wont get it all off before the wedding but wont be too far off it !

It is amazing to be almost in the 11's when a few months ago I was in the 17's.

I have been measured again today and stats are as follows
BMI start was 36 / now 27
Waist is a loss of a whopping 11 "
Hips are a loss of 8"
bust is a loss of 7" ( boob job next year )
Arms are a loss of 1.5 "
Thighs have lost 3"

Total 30.5" lost overall to date.

Just want to say thanks again for the continued support on here, Must go get ready for a wedding and I will post upto date pics of the new me asap x x x

Ah congratulations x that's so brilliant x but thank u because yr hard work has been so inspiring x

Wow that's wonderful! 5st gone forever - woo hoo!!!! And 30+" - you are a different person! I love the 11" off the waist! No corset needed! :)

WOW WOW WOW angel how wonderful, you're going to look absolutely stunning and feel AMAZING on your wedding day. I'm so thrilled for you :) Well done xx

Wow you have done so well huge congratulations to you x x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Hi everyone,

The wedding went great yesterday and the bride even had to do a double take as she didn't recognise me !

Our good friends said they have never seen me so slim. A great weekend had by all and no major slip up's, too much Gin but drank with slim and back on track today so should be another loss this weekend coming, Fingers crossed I will get into the 11 stone bracket which would make my day on Sat.
Thanks for all the fab compliments, sorry I dont get on here as Much as I would like but mega busy with wedding and overtime to pay for it lol x x x

38.jpgMe before Cambridge..................

Me today at week 17

week 17 cambridge 12 st 2.jpg

week 17 camb 12 st 2.jpg

Its amazing what a few short months can do !

Wow! Angel! you look like a different woman in the last two photo's compared to your original avatar photo that I remember and even the current one!! I am sooo thrilled for you! You look like a model especially becaues you're tall! Your going to be tiny by the time you walk up that aisle!

Kira said:
Wow! Angel! you look like a different woman in the last two photo's compared to your original avatar photo that I remember and even the current one!! I am sooo thrilled for you! You look like a model especially becaues you're tall! Your going to be tiny by the time you walk up that aisle!

Not quite model like lol but thank you for your kind words, mega excited for my dress fitting etc as I bought it too small to slim into, I'm thinking it will need taking in x

angelupnorth said:
Not quite model like lol but thank you for your kind words, mega excited for my dress fitting etc as I bought it too small to slim into, I'm thinking it will need taking in x

Not quite a model but not far off! You look like a slim person now - not one of us!! If I saw you in the street I would assume that you were someone who was naturally slim. By the way, where was the second photo taken? I originate from the north east and it looks familiar.
x

I'm so gobsmacked by the change in yr pictures it's almost unreal x u must be so proud and happy well done love x

Not quite a model but not far off! You look like a slim person now - not one of us!! If I saw you in the street I would assume that you were someone who was naturally slim. By the way, where was the second photo taken? I originate from the north east and it looks familiar.
x

Thanks,

The 2nd pic was taken just on Sunday in Seahouses, The 1st one was also Sunday near our BB at Alnwick where we had attended a wedding the evening before.

As I lose weight I look more and more like my mum who passed away almost 2 years ago and more and more people are also saying it. I am now lighter than my older daughter who is 22 and some people now say I look younger than her lol Good job she takes it all in good faith and not personally.
Looking forward to weigh in this week as I SHOULD be under 12 stone which is another big milestone for me.
Going to make time to read my Cambridge book again and although it scares me a bit I know I need to start thinking about moving up the steps x x x

I spent the first 17 years of my life in Northumberland and went to school in Alnwick - still go up to see mother and sister 4 times a year. Having my 810 week on 14th July at mother's but hopefully will burn off some calories walking her dog through the fields.
I have given up any thoughts of getting below 12 stones tomorrow at my weigh in. For the last 3 weeks I've lost 2lbs a week and the signs are extremely bad this week but I'm not dieting for an important date like you.
Hope your news is good next week!

I spent the first 17 years of my life in Northumberland and went to school in Alnwick - still go up to see mother and sister 4 times a year. Having my 810 week on 14th July at mother's but hopefully will burn off some calories walking her dog through the fields.
I have given up any thoughts of getting below 12 stones tomorrow at my weigh in. For the last 3 weeks I've lost 2lbs a week and the signs are extremely bad this week but I'm not dieting for an important date like you.
Hope your news is good next week!

No wonder you recognised the photo, I bet youve been to Seahouses a zillion times. What a fab place to grow up. I live Whitley bay and our coastline is great but the whole of Northumberland is just fab ! Your weight losses are fab and I fully expect mine to slow to around 2lb a week but far better 2 off than 2 on ! Keep up the good work x x

Just a quickie as I have a few moments free.

Another good day today 100% on track and at weigh in on Sat I should deffo be in the 11's, even if it's 11.13 I will be very very happy.

22 days till my wedding dress fitting and 67 days till the wedding ( 9 weeks on Sunday )

I have been stopped more and more by people saying how fab I am looking :gimi:

I am loving it !

Size 14's on my bottom are now a teeny bit lose, It is mad to think I will be a 12 on bottom soon. My back is still bigger at a 16 but I am very very happy. I had a email from work today to say my new uniform is at last ready to collect, I don't recall what sizes I asked for as it was weeks ago so I will be thrilled if they fit, If they dont fit they will be too BIG ! I am now sick of wearing stuff which is too big but its so hard to keep replacing things with smaller sizes ( Oooooh its a hard life lol, I never thought that would be something I would complain about )

I had planned a trip away to Edinburgh for Sunday / Monday but have things going on and cant now get away which is fab as less temptation at home than in the Hotel or at the Zoo.........
After this weekend I have nothing major in my Diary until my hen weekend in Aug by which time I should be at my original goal off 11.3 and I will be even more thrilled.

Still pondering about when will be best for me to move through the steps, 1st 13lb to go as of my weigh in last week so I am conscious it is something I need to think about.

Keep up the good work everyone and once again thank you for all your kind words both on here and via private msg, Support is crucial and I am so lucky to have a great support network x x x

Morning all,
Bit of a busy morning so far,
1.5 LTR WATER,
Mug of green tea,
Cambridge choc mint shake
20 mins on my wobbly machine, 10 mins body 10 mins upper arms
Off to do a bit on exercise bike as dont have time to get to the gym today.
65 days till my wedding and I so want to lose at least another 1.5 stone before that.
My scales are showing under 12 stone but just pray CDC also do in the morning...............Off to burn as many kcal as I can x x x

Sounds like you're doing great! Hope the CDC scales show you're under 12st!!!

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow x x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Back