Angelupnorth 2012 lost 6st, photos included, restart Jan 13 for the last time

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow x x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Thanks, Just in from work and not sure what scales will do in the morning. Off to bed now in the hope they drop by the time I wake up and that CDC do indeed have me under 12 stone or I will be gutted. Will update asap in the morning.

THANKS EVERYONE X X X

GOOD LUCK!!! =D

Thanks Yolande...............

I done it but only just Phewwwwwwwwwwwwww 11st 13 lb on CDC scales.
Not bad considering I was away for a wedding overnight last weekend, had way to much Gin and slim and had food both on the Sat and Sunday. Both days were planned and food was from step 2 as I cant go beyond that ( I have a mental block )

10lb away from my 1st goal of 11st 3 ( Ive now changed it to 10st 3 )

CDC has agreed I can stay on SS and step 2 until week 24 when I would need a full week on step2. I do the occasional day if I have things planned but I find a full week on it quite hard so need to get over the issues with eating again.

I am thrilled with how its all going, still 8 weeks till MY wedding and 1st 10lb to my new goal but I didn't ever anticipate getting there before the wedding so I'm not stressing about it.

Have a good weekend everyone x x

WOO HOO so pleased for you!!! You must be just thrilled with yourself and PROUD!! =D

Whoop that's brilliant love xxx well done x

Yay! Well done! Welcome to the 11s! What is it with setting new goals? I also will go for a new goal when I get back from my vacation in the US. Perhaps we just looooove CD! :)

tizzy51 said:
Yay! Well done! Welcome to the 11s! What is it with setting new goals? I also will go for a new goal when I get back from my vacation in the US. Perhaps we just looooove CD! :)

You could be right :) I do love it, I've never felt or looked this good for at least 10 years.

Thanks for all of the msgs everyone x x x

Another good day both diet wise and wedding wise...............

I thought the big day was 8 weeks away but its 9 lol That gives me a whole extra week to get closer to goal x x

Have really loved reading your diary! Cannot wait to see your wedding pics- good luck with getting to your goal and enjoy your special day :)

hatti said:
Have really loved reading your diary! Cannot wait to see your wedding pics- good luck with getting to your goal and enjoy your special day :)

Thank you, I don't get on here as much as I like and don't participate as much as I should with other posts etc but the support I've had from the start has been fab.
This place and people like your good self help keep me on track x x x

Sorry to post again girls but my bars are torturing me ! I'm feeling the NEED to eat another one ( Ive had my 3 products today )

I do have spare products so I could do it without running out but I just don't understand why all of a sudden I'm feeling the need for more ?
It is my TOTM but Ive got through other months without problem so just don't get it !

Should I give in and have a extra bar or do I stay strong and maybe ban them from my order so I cant be tempted in the future ?
I don't want to go to bed but am thinking maybe I should just to get away from the temptation.
This is my 1st struggle in 19 weeks ? ? ?

I'm not sure if its a kind of full on panic with the thought of the wedding getting closer and realisation that I only have 9 weeks left, I always do things to sabotage my efforts hence not wanting to go to bed and wanting to front it out.

Sorry to ramble and no need to respond just getting it out makes me feel much better x

You have done amazingly

Such a transformation

Drink some water, busy your hands

Step away from the bars :) x

It was a fleeting moment and I'm busy now reading fifty shades freed :)
That should distract me, that and the fact I'm shocked at the fat content in the bars.

Thanks for response though x x x

Oooo E L James has a lot to answer for. I lost an entire month to those books!!!

I'm excited to see your next weigh in results. I'm thinking if trying CDS

I'm week two of a month abroad, and looking at myself in very little clothes everyday makes me very motivated.

Can I ask? Do you do any exersize on it because I really enjoy my gym classes... Spin, body combat and a twice weekly run?

Glad you stayed strong. Well done x

Hi Cerii

I joined a gym a few months ago and try to get there 3 times per week ( I dont do classes though )
I also have a vibro machine at home which I try to use daily and I do a lot of walking in my job ( I dont class that as exercise as Ive always done it )
I love the gym its just a nightmare fitting it in as I am always on the go, 3 kids, 2 granddaughter and a hubby to be not to mention full time shift work and a house to keep going ( same as most women I guess )

Thanks for the responses and I am pleased to say I did stay strong and have avoided having any bar today. I think I want bars more when I have them ?
May sound strange but I do feel thats the case for me so I may try not to have them for a few days.

Its my Birthday tomorrow so party for me at work with a shake lol. I am MAKING time to go to the Gym and have my gym bag ready at the front door so no excuses in the morning.
Im getting well into drinking green tea and find it better than having 3ltr of plain water.

Keep up the good work everyone x

Angel - well done for getting into the 11s - I'm hoping that I may get there this week but we shall see. 11 stone something sounds like a normal weight but 12 stone plus still sounds overweight to me.
I know exactly what you mean about the bars. I used to have one at about 9pm and then spent the night starving. I now usually just have 2 shakes and a soup and don't get the hungry feeling. I used a ketostix and seemed to be knocked out of ketosis every night and was back in the next morning. Don't know why as I only ever had the crunchy bars which have more or less the same carbs as the shakes.
I don't know how you can do so much exercise on CD - I can barely get up the stairs to bed!

Daisy65, Im pleased its not just me, I thought i was just imagining it but I am now convinced the bars do make me more hungry so Will avoid from now on.

Today is my Birthday and I have started the day as every girl should on her birthday,

being spoiled with flowers gifts and chocolate for breakfast....................................................................................................................................

Chocolate shake that is lol

Busy bee morning, Green tea done and just about ready for my wobbly machine once my son leaves for school.

16 days until my WEDDING dress fitting and I cant wait !
Ive also made a decision to change dresses later in the evening on the wedding night into a short white / ivory dress ( not bridal range but I LOVE it and it will look fab with wedding shoes etc )
I want to show off all my hard work and have to blow my own trumpet I have the legs for it so figure why not. Its my wedding and I want to be a bride but also feel like me and like all women I like to look my best when I go out.
A traditional wedding dress is what I wanted for the daytime but I know I wont feel like me for the evening " party " / reception. Our wedding is a serious thing as I have waited YEARS for this but at Midnight hubby to be turns 40 so its a double celebration, I will mingle early on and then when the buffet is being served I shall go and get changed into my Evening outfit and cant wait to see everyone's faces as it will show off my hard work way more than my wedding dress.

Not a great deal else to report except I have made the decision not to have bars again today as I do feel they make me more hugry.............. I can feel them in my Cambridge cupboard calling out my name but Its mind over matter and for some reason if I have one I want another so rather than have the temptation I shall avoid them for the next few days.
I have given CDC my order for next week but If I manage this week without them I think I will ditch them from my following order. I have extra products so its no hardship to have them and not eat them this week ( when I started I bought products from a friend so I have extra soup and shakes )

Keep up the good work girls and thanks as always for the fab support x x x

Happy Birthday!!!

Back