Angelupnorth 2012 lost 6st, photos included, restart Jan 13 for the last time

Happy birthday skinny Minnie xxxxxxxxx hope u have a wonderful day love lea xxxxxx

Thanks girls, been spoilt rotten :) x x x

Happy birthday Angel! Have a fab day in your slim body ...
Looking forward to seeing photos of both dresses - good idea to get something a bit slinking for the night time do - need to make the most of your new figure and wow the crowd!
x

Daisy65 said:
Happy birthday Angel! Have a fab day in your slim body ...
Looking forward to seeing photos of both dresses - good idea to get something a bit slinking for the night time do - need to make the most of your new figure and wow the crowd!
x

Thanks, very much looking forward to it. Dress fitting in 15 days and will get the new evening dress by then and will get pics of both ( not sure if I will flash yet or wait for the big day )
I am 100% about the 2nd dress now though :)

Happy belated birthday Angel hope ja had a fab day in your fab body =D Your wedding is so so close wow time is flying you are going to be radiant on your special day with confidence oozing out of you!! =)

Just in from work and another delivery....................

Debut dress for the 2nd night of my hen weekend, Slim fitting and size 14, fits but will look better in a few wees once I lose a bit more weight but its a dress in a 14 woop woop !
AND
A red herring dress 14 which is a bit of a looser style and fits fab !

After my size 12 linen trousers yesterday Im on a roll. I know a 12 is smaller but my back and boobies are always bigger than my bottom half so I'm well chuffed with a dress in a 14 ( for the moment hehe )
I said I want to be a 10 and I know for the 1st time in my life it is something I will achieve and I cant bliddy wait !
Nothing else to report. Another good day and managed to get through it without the bars. Im on a later shift tomorrow so will have a hot shake at some point instead of a tetra just for a change then next weigh in is here before I know it.
Each week I dread weigh in because I know the scales will stay the same or the loss will slow but fingers crossed its not this week x x x

The clothes sound great and you seem to be having such fun with them! Thanks for mentioning hot shakes - I tend to forget they can be heated and have been having porridge and soup cause of this lovely (very moist and cool) summer weather we've been having. Can't wait to head out on vacation! Sooooooon!

I'm sure the scales will move for you - they have to eventually, right? :)

Well tomorrow is another weigh in and as always its a exciting prospect.
8 more weigh in's before THE wedding and there is a SMALL chance I could be at goal. I
will give it my best shot and even if Im not quite there ( 10.3 ideally ) I will be passed my initial goal of 11.3 which I should hit by the end of July.
Its my hen weekend in 4 weeks so lots going on at the moment which I love, full of busy and lots to keep me occupied.
Keep up the good work everyone.
Will update tomorrow after weigh in x x x

Have a great weekend!!!

Good luck for tomoz hun.. you are a true inspiration to us all with what you are achieving =D

Evening all

Lost another 4.25lb this week and an thrilled.

No bars in this weeks order so a full week of tetras for me :)

My bridesmaids had a dress fitting today and the lady from the dress shop was amazed at my loss. Can't wait for my fitting in 12 days time.

Had a small shopping trip today ( Debenhams )
New dressy top and denim cut off shorts both for honeymoon in Vegas, shorts a 12 and top a 14 :)
Love love love shopping again just need to get into a size 10 next lol oh my lord chance would be a fine thing, best make sure I get into all 12's before I get to optimistic.

Enjoying reading everyone's diary entry's just sorry I don't have more time to respond.

Keep up the good work girls x x x

What a fab loss!! Congratulations!!! You'll be in size 10s in no time!

Awesome loss!! I agree with Tizzy you will be in a size 10 in no time =D

Yolande said:
Awesome loss!! I agree with Tizzy you will be in a size 10 in no time =D

I'm praying for a size 10 dress by Xmas, my bottom half will be there way before my back n boobs so will be happy with a LBD in time for Xmas :)
Hope your having a fab weekend x

Morning all

I know I've posted twice yesterday but now Ive updated my weight loss properly I feel the need to post as IT COULD BE DO-ABLE ..........

I have 8 weeks today until THE wedding and I have 20lb to goal, that's only a loss of 2.5lb a week and I would be there.

Oh girls that would just make me so so SO proud of myself ( I already am but it would just MAKE my day )

It is within reach and I will get there I am just PRAYING I can now do it before the wedding.

Hubby to be's sister dropped her daughters off yesterday as we had to go for a bridesmaid fitting and she was very complimentary which is always a boost. I have had the usual don't lose much more, your fine as you are etc etc but had they not have seen me big they wouldn't be saying that ! I Have the goal in mind and I will get there, This time No one will stop me. Not even myself.

Off to work in a bit, next day off is Wed and not sure how much I will get to the Gym this week but thank the lord I have my vibro machine on hire so I at least feel better for doing that ( Every little helps so they say )

Thanks again for all responses and msgs, Keep up the good work x x x

You gotta love how other people feel free to comment on how much is enough when it's *your* body! :D Sure we look much better - in fact, as one of my friends so kindly put it - we look "normal", but that's not the point! We want to be healthy, get rid of the fat in those stubborn areas and feel great about ourselves!

Your goal (the new one!) is within reach - that is soooo utterly awesome! You can do it!!!

tizzy51 said:
You gotta love how other people feel free to comment on how much is enough when it's *your* body! :D Sure we look much better - in fact, as one of my friends so kindly put it - we look "normal", but that's not the point! We want to be healthy, get rid of the fat in those stubborn areas and feel great about ourselves!

Your goal (the new one!) is within reach - that is soooo utterly awesome! You can do it!!!

You are so right, everyone has a opinion.

Instead of saying a stone and half I tell people 20lb and they appear to be ok with that lol I guess they just hear something stone and they think it's more.

I was talking to someone and I said I was quite happy but want to get to goal as its a challenge I want to succeed at, not quite sure people understand it and I'm not sure I do myself but I will be a Size 10 and I WILL get to goal ( no matter what the do gooders say lol )

Another good day today. Still no bars ( almost a week now ) 100% SS today sticking with 3 tetra is so much easier although I may have a porridge in the morning.

Hubby to be is certainly feeling the benefits as I'm loving some of the Ann summers nicer ( not tacky ) lingerie . . . . . .

Still catch myself looking in shop windows and double checking it's me in the reflection which is fab :)
Nothing else to report today, all is good up North so I shall say night night and post again soon.
Keep up the good work girls x x x

Evening all

Another good day, Other halfs mum is home from her place in Thailand and after not seeing me for 8 weeks she was great with her comliments this evening ( always a nice boost )

Sticking to plan but had a few bits of plain chicken as today we had a Tea party for my youngest granddaugher ( 2 today )
Still no bars which is now starting to get to me so Ive just placed my order for Sat and will get 4 and have one every other day.
Had a porridge the past 2 days and I had forgotten how much I liked them.

Got lots going on and wedding is Just over 7 weeks away and dress fitting in a weeks time, exciting but scary lol

A girl I went to school with msgd me through Facebook and has started Cambridge after seeing my photo's, Its great to feel I have inspired someone to start x x x

Just omg !!!! Great weight loss and fab with the clothes x I totally agree about the ppls comments on don't lose too much as I'm getting it already and im 14 st 6 !!!! Like to see them at 14.6 saying they dont wanna lose anymore x well enough of a rant congrats love yr amazing xxx

Morning all

I'm mega busy with wedding / hen plans in full swing and will be having another 3 week break from CDC, Will see her this Sat and next but then not for 3 weeks, The 3rd being my week 24 week where I will have to move up a step ( not keen on that but hey ho )

less than a week till THE dress fitting and 7 weeks this weekend till THE wedding.
The scales don't appear to have dropped this week so it could be my 1st ever stay the same week. I will be gutted but it WONT make me lose faith, I WILL be a size 10 and I will get to goal.

Keep up the good work everyone, kettle ready for my Cambridge soup...........................

Will update after weigh in tomorrow x x x

Back