Angelupnorth 2012 lost 6st, photos included, restart Jan 13 for the last time

18lb to lose to get to my new goal but only 4lb away from my origianl goalMorning all

Another Sat and another weigh in, 7 weeks till the wedding and this weeks loss was......................................

2lb My lowest loss to date but brings my total to around 80lb :gimi:

Only 4 lb way from my original goal but as I want to lose a extra stone its now 18lb to goal and with 7 weeks till the WEDDING I am so determained to get there.

I had thought I would have a better loss this week with having no bars but hey ho who's have thought less than 6 month ago I would have lost 80lb already. I am THRILLED as always.

Working through to next Thursday and will have my Dress fitting then, Very very excited and will keep you all posted how it goes. Must get ready for another day at work so have a fab weekend everyone and keep up the good work x x x

Angel - your weight loss has been inbelievable! So good that I think you may reach your new goal for your wedding.
Just returned from Northumberland - I thought of you when I drove passed the Angel of the North. Sadly I missed the good weather but managed to walk for miles as it didn't rain much.
Went into Morpeth and bought a load of new clothes in the sales including a size 12 skirt and black jeans - made the family sit through a fashion show on my return - probably bored them senseless!
x

Daisy65 said:
Angel - your weight loss has been inbelievable! So good that I think you may reach your new goal for your wedding.
Just returned from Northumberland - I thought of you when I drove passed the Angel of the North. Sadly I missed the good weather but managed to walk for miles as it didn't rain much.
Went into Morpeth and bought a load of new clothes in the sales including a size 12 skirt and black jeans - made the family sit through a fashion show on my return - probably bored them senseless!
x

Sounds like a fab weekend :)
I'm sure your family are just as happy as you are x x x

Morning all

I love Monday mornings as its the start of a fresh week and another week closer to goal !

Starting the week super posative, Going to try and SS all week ( I sometimes have step 2 days ) But will refrain as much as possible this week as I want a boost.

Lots going on with less than 7 weeks till The wedding ( sorry to keep going on about it lol )

1st shop Dress fitting 3 days

Visist friends in Glasgow 12 days

Hen weekend 18 days

Break up from work 41 days

Last meal as a un married woman with my girl friends 47 days

Wedding 48 days

Lots more going on such as hubby to be stag weekend, Olypics going on at work so mega busy, I x daughter has moved in with us ( for the next 5 to 8 weeks with her 2 children )
Other daughter has just found out she is pregnant ( her and her partner had just rented a new flat ) Busy busy busy. Just how I like it.

Tried a size 14 dress in Coast yesterday and loved it but until after the wedding I cant justify the cost, Plus by then I WILL need a smaller size.

Honeymoon Vegas treats booked...........................................

Rod Stewart at Ceasars palace ( Tickets bought as a gift from one of our wedding guests )

Tiesto headling at a pool party we have booked at Encore Wynn, Full on Towie style glam cant flipping wait ! I done a few Ibiza pool party's in my younger days and although we're no spring chickens in Vegas I guess it has to be done !

Keep having to try Honeymoon clothes as they are fast becoming to big.

Have a good week girls x x x

Your honeymoon sounds like it is going to be EPIC!! And Rod stewart aaahhhh well jealous i love him!! I absolutely just love your positivety when ever i read your diary it makes me feel like i can do this so thanks cos your journey is really helping me in mine =D Oh and you go on and on about your big day as much as you want 7 weeks is like around the corner!!! x

Well girls today is my dress fitting :)

This dress wouldn't fasten 15 weeks ago and had a good 6 to 8 inch gap and now it's going to need taken in :)

Very very happy and excited.

Another good week on plan but no CDC for 3 weeks after this weeks weigh in on Sat. Fingers crossed during the 3 weeks I have a good loss as last weeks was my lowest loss to date :-(

I know it has to slow down at some point but not right before my wedding ! ! !

Have a good day everyone, will update progress with the dress later this evening x x x

Evening all,

Dress fitting went fab and as predicted the dress which was a good 4 to 6 inches to small is now around 8 inches to big :clap:

I dont want to post to many photos but will put it on for a couple of days then take it off.

Very excited for weigh in as another week closer to goal but its ladies time so Im not expecting a good loss......

Will update on Sat after weigh in x x

me fat dress.jpg

new dress.jpg

Ah totally stunning u look beaut well done again from me and u must be so proud of yrself x

OMG!! You look fabulous and so slim - you were born to wear that dress! I love it. Hope your other half doesn't have access to the forum.... Are you going to wear your hair up or down for the wedding? I'm excited so I can't imagine how you feel - this has been your year.
x

Daisy65 said:
OMG!! You look fabulous and so slim - you were born to wear that dress! I love it. Hope your other half doesn't have access to the forum.... Are you going to wear your hair up or down for the wedding? I'm excited so I can't imagine how you feel - this has been your year.
x

Thankfully hubby to be can't even switch a laptop on let alone get on here.

Weigh in tomorrow and again I'm not expecting a good loss. I guess it's just slowing down now I have less to lose.
6 weeks till the wedding and I had hoped to be at goal but each week I know it's getting closer but not quite close enough.
Will update as always after weigh in x x x

You look absolutely amazing angel!!! Cant even imagine how you must be feeling and how you will be feeling on your big day just well done =)

Another low loss this week but Just finnished my monthy friends yesterday so I am not worried at all plus I knew it would slow at some point !

I dont see my consultant from now until Aug 18th so I have 3 weeks in which to wow her at my next weigh in.

My daughter has moved in after she was flooded a few weeks back and I have slipped with my GYM activity so will get my ass back into gear and make more of a effort to get there in the next few weeks ( I do enjoy it, its the old excuse of time that holds me back )

I am currently 3lb from my 6 stone loss which is amazing and enough to keep me right on track. Instead of thinking about the 2 low losses this week and last I just remind myself almost 6 STONE is a HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGE loss and that I have done amazingly well.

Busy weekend working late shifts and drinking lots of green tea !

Have a good weekend everyone x x x

Morning all,

Great start to the week with compliments from virtually everyone I see. Hubby to be has been away for his stag weekend but is now home safe with both eyebrows intact ( I think his mates know not to mess with me lol )
Loving size 14 from coast and size 12 skirts at work.
I'm off to Glasgow on Sat to see some good friends and I've not seen them for a few months do that will be nice. They have seen my pictures on my " real " Facebook page and like everyone else they are very complimentary.
I have just over a stone to go for my 7 STONE loss which is amazing I have made the decision I want to have a full tummy tuck. After 3 children my tummy would never have been perfect but with the extra stretching I do feel I would only be truly happy with a little ( ok a lot ) of surgical help.
Hubby to be is not happy at all as he worries about complications and things going wrong but I intend to do a lot of research and want it done before I am 40 next July. By then I would have been at goal a while and will have a better idea of how my tummy would settle without help ( I read it can take a year or so for it to bounce back whilst on a diet but I don't think it will bounce back enough to make me truly happy )

I am also getting a lot of people telling me I've lost enough and not to lose more but I am not ready yet, not by a long shot !
I had my goal in mind and even though I'm a few pounds from the 1st goal I do 100% want the extra stone off. It's quite addictive as originally I wanted 5 stone before the wedding. I done that so increased to 6 stone but now won't settle until I get to 7 !

Cambridge is for life not just a few months And my life is already so much better x x x

You're my shape - bigger on top with a less than perfect tummy! I am also now thinking of going below my goal as i still have a lot of fat on me. I am very concerned about tummy if I lose another stone as it hangs down and I now have a wrinkle around my belly button -ooh sexy! I am seriously considering a tummy tuck as well - was looking at mini tummy tucks but I reckon I need something more drastic. They say your skin adjusts for up to a year after weight loss but as I'm an old bird I don't think my skin is likely to bounce back. For the time being "shapewear" will have to do!

You're my shape - bigger on top with a less than perfect tummy! I am also now thinking of going below my goal as i still have a lot of fat on me. I am very concerned about tummy if I lose another stone as it hangs down and I now have a wrinkle around my belly button -ooh sexy! I am seriously considering a tummy tuck as well - was looking at mini tummy tucks but I reckon I need something more drastic. They say your skin adjusts for up to a year after weight loss but as I'm an old bird I don't think my skin is likely to bounce back. For the time being "shapewear" will have to do!

Daisy your right, we have very similar stats.
I would have it done tomorow if finance was no issue but I shall have to save like mad after the wedding as I have been thinking about it for quite a while but after looking into it over the weekend I know it is the right thing for me to do. Maybe we could get a bogof offer :giggle:

Angel you look amazing! I had to look at the photos twice because you look so completely different! I am full of admiration. You have put in so much effort and hard work you deserve all the compliments you receive and more! x

hi hun

i had a tummy tuck back in 2004. nothing to worry about. was a really good experience. i went to the nuffield in stockton-on-tees and had mr bagley doing the surgery. it was about £4000! well worth it. i went in on the monday, out by wednesday. i was driving after 2 weeks and back to the gym after 3 weeks. no running for 6 months and my tummy is numb from where they cut it, it will always be numb. since then i've had 2 kids and put on weight and lost weight a few times. i think that i will need another one when i finally get my arse to keep the weight off. i have a curved scar from below my hip areas going downwards, this would be hidden if you ever decide to wear a bikini bottoms. now i'm looking at my arms and legs as there's loads of excess skin there too!

great things said:
hi hun

i had a tummy tuck back in 2004. nothing to worry about. was a really good experience. i went to the nuffield in stockton-on-tees and had mr bagley doing the surgery. it was about £4000! well worth it. i went in on the monday, out by wednesday. i was driving after 2 weeks and back to the gym after 3 weeks. no running for 6 months and my tummy is numb from where they cut it, it will always be numb. since then i've had 2 kids and put on weight and lost weight a few times. i think that i will need another one when i finally get my arse to keep the weight off. i have a curved scar from below my hip areas going downwards, this would be hidden if you ever decide to wear a bikini bottoms. now i'm looking at my arms and legs as there's loads of excess skin there too!

Aahh wow that post really helped ! I want surgery but have said once I'm at goal I have to maintain for 1 year then I'm doing it x but 4k is loads for me will have to figure out my finances and save up big time but it's something I really want to do x I also really want a boob lift not fussed about them being small now but there so saggy now ! Might have a consultation and see what we ate looking at would love to have both done at the same time x

hi hun

Great that you shared that with us as I reckon a lot of us will be thinking about surgery. If you don't mind me asking, how much weight had you lost?

hi hun

That's a fab price but I guess like everything else prices have risen over the past few years.
I also would love my arms done ( More so than my boobs ) Hubby to be thinks its all wrong to have surgery unless needed for medical reasons but I do think its medical if it will enhance your life like it would mine.
Im afraid UK prices are a bit out of reach for me so I will go abroad if I get anything done but thank you so much for sharing x x x

Back